Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 246461 times)

Offline Jamal Nigrumz

• Private
  • ye
    • View Profile
  • Nick: J Nigz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - SERVER UPGRADED 8/21/2014
« Reply #1755 on: September 27, 2014, 11:54:50 pm »
You may want to check the logs between 8:30 and 9:30 pm GMT and consider whether or not "Osama_Bin_Tempban" (Nigrumz) should still be an admin.

You have teamhit in the past and i let you off with a warning, you talk shit on the server however i let you use free speech, are you mixmash. i follow the rules correctly so if your going to say whether i should have admin or not, please tell me what i did wrong.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: September 28, 2014, 12:23:40 am »
You may want to check the logs between 8:30 and 9:30 pm GMT and consider whether or not "Osama_Bin_Tempban" (Nigrumz) should still be an admin.

You have teamhit in the past and i let you off with a warning, you talk shit on the server however i let you use free speech, are you mixmash. i follow the rules correctly so if your going to say whether i should have admin or not, please tell me what i did wrong.

too pretty, Clipclop is jealous

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
  • Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1757 on: September 28, 2014, 02:03:59 am »

No, I haven't. And I don't "talk shit", I call out bigotry/stupidity.  As for what you did wrong: you participated in -- and encouraged -- a political slapfight about far-right British parties, and even went so far as to declare your support for one of those parties. You commented in support of [something]_Brits in his anti-immigration tirade and his support for those far-right parties, and at no point did you step in to put an end to the discussion.  He supported UKIP,  sure you can argue about whether or not they are racist, but you should have stopped it at that point. He supported BNP,  who are unquestionably racist,  and you didn't  stop it. He supported Britain First(!), who are about as far-right as far-right can get, and still you didn't stop it. In fact, you were in the chat egging him on!

I've been playing this game for nearly 4 years now and I've got to say this community is an absolute cesspit.  You can't even get through one map without seeing some bigoted slur, and if you do call them out the chat immediately pounces on you. How do you expect the community to change when an admin on the most popular server in the game behave in the manner you did?

I didn't take any screenshots since before you used the admin chat I thought you were just some edgy troll. But what you did say was on the edge of acceptability for a regular player, for an admin it was completely unacceptable.

You shouldn't worry too much though: considering past actions it's pretty unlikely they'll actually remove you.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

We will not be bullied. We will not be silenced.

Offline Jamal Nigrumz

• Private
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: September 28, 2014, 02:48:21 am »

No, I haven't. And I don't "talk shit", I call out bigotry/stupidity.  As for what you did wrong: you participated in -- and encouraged -- a political slapfight about far-right British parties, and even went so far as to declare your support for one of those parties. You commented in support of [something]_Brits in his anti-immigration tirade and his support for those far-right parties, and at no point did you step in to put an end to the discussion.  He supported UKIP,  sure you can argue about whether or not they are racist, but you should have stopped it at that point. He supported BNP,  who are unquestionably racist,  and you didn't  stop it. He supported Britain First(!), who are about as far-right as far-right can get, and still you didn't stop it. In fact, you were in the chat egging him on!

I've been playing this game for nearly 4 years now and I've got to say this community is an absolute cesspit.  You can't even get through one map without seeing some bigoted slur, and if you do call them out the chat immediately pounces on you. How do you expect the community to change when an admin on the most popular server in the game behave in the manner you did?

I didn't take any screenshots since before you used the admin chat I thought you were just some edgy troll. But what you did say was on the edge of acceptability for a regular player, for an admin it was completely unacceptable.

You shouldn't worry too much though: considering past actions it's pretty unlikely they'll actually remove you.

let me reply to each of those paragraphs:

1) having a dicussion on the server is great way of communication during the game as long as its not offencive, sometimes it get boring in chat and its great to have debates on all sorts of topics. from what you said you hate free speech, also for christ sake read up on UKIP (there not anti immigration, that is BNP), you rushed to the conclusion that they are racist and could not explain yourself, its similar to saying the all bronies are autistic manchildren. I support democracy and everyone gets there fair say even though i may not like or agree with it. also just to clarify im mixed race not some Hitler worshipping ultra nationalist.

2) read above, if you played for 4 years you know what to expect then, i rarely see debates that go bad.

3) edgy :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^), im sorry for talking freely, there is logs to check though

4) k, seeing from your history on this server all i see is a suckup to get phantom admin power at your command, also you have been banned quite a lot of a lot of servers including the one you were playing on. 1 more question: are you mixmash

Offline Earth Bby

• Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: September 28, 2014, 10:35:43 pm »

Offline Electricfox

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: October 04, 2014, 04:03:49 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: LordDave
Nature of their offense: Deliberate Teamhitting / Teamkilling
Time and date of their offense: 4/10/2014 between 01:30 and 02:30
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Victim
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots (use spoilers!):

Spoiler

[close]

Offline Earth Bby

• Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: October 04, 2014, 05:47:14 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: LordDave
Nature of their offense: Deliberate Teamhitting / Teamkilling
Time and date of their offense: 4/10/2014 between 01:30 and 02:30
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Victim

Spoiler

[close]

+1

He seemed odd while I was on duty, nothing to ban that I saw.

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: October 13, 2014, 10:33:09 pm »
Ban Request

Name of the person causing trouble: Paprika_The_Good_Musician
Nature of their offense: Racism / Homophobia
Time and date of their offense: 13/10/2014 21:15 GMT
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: horrified witness / helpless victim

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

There's also a guy playing on the server with the name American_Warhero_Dorner. Which is . . . provocative, to put it mildly.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: October 14, 2014, 01:12:46 am »
Unban Request;

Name under which you were banned: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
What was the name of the admin who banned you? "Gas_the_Ponies" (seriously wtf?!)
What was happening when you got banned: I wasn't doing anything ban worthy. Wasn't arguing with anyone in the chat. Wasn't spamming. Nothing. I'm guessing it was Nigrumz because I reported him for racism. Also, his username was a reference to the Holocaust, which is what I would expect from someone like him.
Time and date: 14/10/2014 0:00
Timezone: GMT
User Identification Number: 372861

This is actually the second time I have been banned for reporting an admin. The last ban lasted nearly a year, I really hope this one won't. Despite my problems with some of the admins, and my dismay at the enormous amounts of bigotry present in this community, it is in general a good server and I hope to continue playing on it.

Offline sunhuts

• Volunteer
  • Babby Rocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: October 14, 2014, 01:24:35 am »

Also, his username was a reference to the Holocaust, which is what I would expect from someone like him.

I have been playing with the 33rd for a long time now and I must admit the community including the admins always promote anti-racism.  I don't understand what part of his name is a reference to the Holocaust?  :-\

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #1765 on: October 14, 2014, 01:41:00 am »
Thegreat Ponycost of the 1930's?

Offline Jamal Nigrumz

• Private
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: October 14, 2014, 01:50:50 am »
Unban Request;

What was the name of the admin who banned you? "Gas_the_Ponies" (seriously wtf?!)
What was happening when you got banned: I wasn't doing anything ban worthy. Wasn't arguing with anyone in the chat. Wasn't spamming. Nothing. I'm guessing it was Nigrumz because I reported him for racism. Also, his username was a reference to the Holocaust, which is what I would expect from someone like him.

This is actually the second time I have been banned for reporting an admin. The last ban lasted nearly a year, I really hope this one won't. Despite my problems with some of the admins, and my dismay at the enormous amounts of bigotry present in this community, it is in general a good server and I hope to continue playing on it.

just realized you were cooperating with betty some months back when i didnt have admin, you like to shitpost all the time with your shit opinion, you are a lesser known troll, gas chambers are still used in america today. you are right about 33rd seige being one of the best servers but with you on it blocking peoples opinions, previous trolling and shitposting it makes it a bad place, i feel like i cured ebola

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: October 14, 2014, 02:18:53 am »
Unban Request;

just realized you were cooperating with betty some months back when i didnt have admin, you like to shitpost all the time with your shit opinion, you are a lesser known troll, gas chambers are still used in america today. you are right about 33rd seige being one of the best servers but with you on it blocking peoples opinions, previous trolling and shitposting it makes it a bad place, i feel like i cured ebola

I wasn't co-operating with Betty. I had her on steam (which many people do) for a few weeks before I blocked her for being annoying and I was on the server she used to host about 3 times. I was never (willingly) on any other server with her, and I never participated in any of the raids (or whatever the he'll they did) her regiment performed. In fact I considered her a troll and I reported her more than once on the old 84e seige server.

So let me get this straight. You banned me for "posting my shit opinion" (by which I assume you mean 'racism/homophobia is wrong') and also for "blocking" -- criticising -- other people's opinions (which I assume are pretty bigoted opinions). Come on Nigrumz,  you're either a defender of free speech or you aren't.

It's pretty coincidental that a week after I reported you you just happen to remember some vague nonsense about something that supposedly happened months back. It's almost as if you were looking for a reason to ban me and when one didn't present itself you decide to just invent it.

[quotequiteor=Serraseen link=topic=5073.msg821684#msg821684 date=1413241966]

Also, his username was a reference to the Holocaust, which is what I would expect from someone like him.

I have been playing with the 33rd for a long time now and I must admit the community including the admins always promote anti-racism.  I don't understand what part of his name is a reference to the Holocaust?  :-\
[/quote]

Most of the admins are anti-racist but you've got to be kidding about the community. It's one of the worst I've ever seen; you can't even get through one map without seeing some bigoted slur.

"Gas_the_Ponies" is clearly a play on "Gas the Jews". i. e.  try to exterminate them as a group. Though I don't know what that group would be -- bronies I assume. I don't know what else it could be referring to.

Offline Earth Bby

• Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: October 14, 2014, 02:43:32 am »
Nig - I think the name was a bit odd, why not use a normal name especially when enforcing rules, hell I wouldn't take you seriously.

ClipClop - Claiming "Gas the Ponies" and "gas the jews" are the same is a bit off, if Nigs dislike ponies and wants to get rid of them he may use as he likes. Gas proved effective in WW2 for Hitler, but it's the name isn't promoting strong racism, I don't see the antisemitism, just seems to be a bit of old fashioned point scoring. If you're wrongly banned you'll be unbanned once logs are checked, if proven legit, don't bother arguing.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #1769 on: October 14, 2014, 07:04:13 am »
I'll check the logs when I get home today