Author Topic: SONIC IN THE LINEBATTLE  (Read 6230 times)

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
  • 8̡͇̩͚̘̟̯͔̊̂͋͒̉̊͒̍̉̍ͮ͟4̘͖̯̘͇̣̦̩̆̓̇̏͂͐̊͌̅ͬ͂͒ͤ̉͂̚̚͟͟͞
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
SONIC IN THE LINEBATTLE
« on: April 28, 2016, 02:11:26 pm »

Sonic Series

If you like my content, please give me an inspiration by liking my videos and sharing it with your friends!
Also dont be shy to comment on the video and/or on a thread what you think!
Enjoy!

2018 edit
Cant fix the previews for some reason notheless have a look at my channel and have fun and maybe ill make a comeback if encouraged pls give a like too if you enjoyed

https://www.youtube.com/user/FinyApple

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 07:43:03 pm by FineApple »
F͐ͬͨͥ̊̃͊ͦ̒̃ͪ͏̸̴̟͈͈̱̟͔̜̣͇I̷̡̻̻͓̖͔͕ͦͨ̈͐̎ͦ͌̇̅̉N̶̊̈̉ͦ͆́̚̕͏͎̲̰̣̱̰E̡̓ͥ̊̅̿̾ͧ̈́̍͊̔ͭͪ͂̎͠͝҉̭̳̰̮̳̳̞̙ͅA̡̡̹͚̫̥͔̼̥̲ͭͮ̃ͨͯ̇͑̆̋̒ͣ͟͡͝P͓͔̖̲͍̻̖̱̀̄ͫ̂ͩ̈́̃̀̿ͭ̾͋̄̐͗͘͡͞P͇͚͔̮̺̲͕͎͓͙̗̝̹̖̯̻͌̈́̅̌̀ͣ̀ͫͦ̅ͧ̀̆͌̃̍ͣ̄̀͜ͅĻ̹̲̤̠̞̬͉̦͍̖͔͕͉̘̲̼̱̽̓̏́̍͂ͯ͋͑̾ͮ͆́͟E̸̡̬̭͚̼̭̥̯͋͛ͨ̑͐̿͟͝͡F̍ͯ͌̃ͣ̈͗̿҉̢̨̢̱̙̳͉̦̣͓̙I̔́ͩ̄ͫ͋̑͒͐̉́͏̡̰̯̥Ņ̵̷̶͓͓͚̬̗̞̖̥̠̂̂̑͐̅ͣ͐͑̒̈ͭͪ̈́ͮ͡ͅE̵̶̡͉̪̪̼̗̹̲̰͉ͬ̃͛ͫ͋̀̍̄Ấ̡͇̼̘̝͕̟͎̳͓̦̮̘̥̼̘̖͓̞͒̈̀̃ͪ̾ͪ̐̓̆̎̽ͨ͗̑͂͘͟P̵̞͇̮̬̳͕͎͉͎̳̬̼̱̱̘͚̬̬ͭ̓ͨ̃͑͛̐͜P̶̵̸̦͍̥̣̹̹ͣͫͣ̇͑͐̈ͤ͢L̛̖͍̮̤̳̱̗͙̭̻̋̅ͦͦͧ͊̀ͦ̿ͤ̃̆̉ͫ́͊ͮ̚͠ͅĘ͕̻̹̟̯ͮͦ͑ͬ̿͜͟F̶̨͚͚̠̲̬̩̪̗͚͙̂ͬͤ̽̇̊̇ͧ͆͂̔ͤ̽̌ͧ͜I̵̛͈̻̩̥͙̭̪̳̼̫͌͆ͯ̔ͫ̏ͨ͒̂̐ͭ̓̆̅̓̍̀͜Ņ̵̸͉̪͙͕͔̜̟͈̦̹̦͈̂̃̐̾̐̄ͦͭ͐̓̋ͩ̓E̷̛̪̳͉̲̯̩̔̂ͮ̌ͫ̓̒̉̇̃ͫ̽͌̈́̔̇̏̿̀̕Ȁ̫͖̬͉͙͚͖̭̜̫̱̟̦̗̘̪̦̤͋̊ͬ̈́̔̇ͤͦ̃̄̆͂ͤ͗͋ͥ̀̚̚͞P̴̴̐̂ͧ́̓͗̈͗҉҉͈̹̩͍̲͚̼̦̩ͅP̈ͬͩ̿̄̊ͣ̈́̉̌̓͐͐ͯ͊̽̏̅͏̺̤̗̼̝̹͢L̴̳̱͖̪̺͖̥̻̭̯̱͔̠͙͖̣̟̻̬ͪ̄ͣ͗͗̏̂́͠E̹̮̝̘͖͈̠ͨ̃ͪ̾̀̅ͦ̓͐̾ͫ͆ͮ͐́̾́ͅF̧̛͙͔͈͈̺̳͔̥̪͊ͥ̉̇̿͑͟I̬̟̻̫̖̫͍͉̼͍̟̦͖͉̲ͫ͆̉̆̈́ͭ̃ͧ̓̆̇̍̕N͓̰̮͎͎̠͈͉̬͚̼̦̙͆͆ͯͧͫ̾͂͌͂̍̔͒ͭ̈́̅ͪ̕Ę͍̘̹͈̳̮̼͕̣͙̳̞̭́ͪ̎ͯ̐͐ͭ̍̒͛̓ͥͬ̚͟A͑̿̿̇̀͊ͬ̄̉ͪͭ͆̄͆͟͏̩̯̟̮͕̲̭̲͓̯̩̕P̥̼͔̹͕͔̙̻̺̣͕̳̞̝̺͕̣̍ͧ̌̀͐͒͗ͫ̋̂̅ͦ̒̊ͫ͜͝P͕̺̗͔̯̣͓̠̬̪̮̞̖͛̒͑ͬ͋̌ͭ͋̉ͨͦ̈ͮ̓̉̏́̚̚͟͠L͖͕̗̝̗̯̣͎͓̬͉̿ͨͨ̊ͩ̋͒̂̀̐̋͡͞͠E̢ͤ̎ͤ͊̃͆ͨ̊͆ͨ̔͌̅̍́҉̼̳̩͔̲̯̯̩̠̲̻̣̳̫ͅͅF̓̃͐̌̑͛̽ͯ͛̿̚̚̕͡

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: SONIC IN THE LINEBATTLE
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 04:48:12 pm »
Yeah this happens quite a bit.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 05:41:46 pm »
An ancient member of team Ireland! HELLO!

Offline DasBrot

• Major
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 07:53:16 pm »
Will carry the flag any day again

I regret nothing

Offline Dodo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dodo / RaJiska
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 08:44:20 pm »
Glitching like a pro.

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 10:16:04 pm »
An ancient member of team Ireland! HELLO!

An ancient leader of team Ireland! HELLO!

F͐ͬͨͥ̊̃͊ͦ̒̃ͪ͏̸̴̟͈͈̱̟͔̜̣͇I̷̡̻̻͓̖͔͕ͦͨ̈͐̎ͦ͌̇̅̉N̶̊̈̉ͦ͆́̚̕͏͎̲̰̣̱̰E̡̓ͥ̊̅̿̾ͧ̈́̍͊̔ͭͪ͂̎͠͝҉̭̳̰̮̳̳̞̙ͅA̡̡̹͚̫̥͔̼̥̲ͭͮ̃ͨͯ̇͑̆̋̒ͣ͟͡͝P͓͔̖̲͍̻̖̱̀̄ͫ̂ͩ̈́̃̀̿ͭ̾͋̄̐͗͘͡͞P͇͚͔̮̺̲͕͎͓͙̗̝̹̖̯̻͌̈́̅̌̀ͣ̀ͫͦ̅ͧ̀̆͌̃̍ͣ̄̀͜ͅĻ̹̲̤̠̞̬͉̦͍̖͔͕͉̘̲̼̱̽̓̏́̍͂ͯ͋͑̾ͮ͆́͟E̸̡̬̭͚̼̭̥̯͋͛ͨ̑͐̿͟͝͡F̍ͯ͌̃ͣ̈͗̿҉̢̨̢̱̙̳͉̦̣͓̙I̔́ͩ̄ͫ͋̑͒͐̉́͏̡̰̯̥Ņ̵̷̶͓͓͚̬̗̞̖̥̠̂̂̑͐̅ͣ͐͑̒̈ͭͪ̈́ͮ͡ͅE̵̶̡͉̪̪̼̗̹̲̰͉ͬ̃͛ͫ͋̀̍̄Ấ̡͇̼̘̝͕̟͎̳͓̦̮̘̥̼̘̖͓̞͒̈̀̃ͪ̾ͪ̐̓̆̎̽ͨ͗̑͂͘͟P̵̞͇̮̬̳͕͎͉͎̳̬̼̱̱̘͚̬̬ͭ̓ͨ̃͑͛̐͜P̶̵̸̦͍̥̣̹̹ͣͫͣ̇͑͐̈ͤ͢L̛̖͍̮̤̳̱̗͙̭̻̋̅ͦͦͧ͊̀ͦ̿ͤ̃̆̉ͫ́͊ͮ̚͠ͅĘ͕̻̹̟̯ͮͦ͑ͬ̿͜͟F̶̨͚͚̠̲̬̩̪̗͚͙̂ͬͤ̽̇̊̇ͧ͆͂̔ͤ̽̌ͧ͜I̵̛͈̻̩̥͙̭̪̳̼̫͌͆ͯ̔ͫ̏ͨ͒̂̐ͭ̓̆̅̓̍̀͜Ņ̵̸͉̪͙͕͔̜̟͈̦̹̦͈̂̃̐̾̐̄ͦͭ͐̓̋ͩ̓E̷̛̪̳͉̲̯̩̔̂ͮ̌ͫ̓̒̉̇̃ͫ̽͌̈́̔̇̏̿̀̕Ȁ̫͖̬͉͙͚͖̭̜̫̱̟̦̗̘̪̦̤͋̊ͬ̈́̔̇ͤͦ̃̄̆͂ͤ͗͋ͥ̀̚̚͞P̴̴̐̂ͧ́̓͗̈͗҉҉͈̹̩͍̲͚̼̦̩ͅP̈ͬͩ̿̄̊ͣ̈́̉̌̓͐͐ͯ͊̽̏̅͏̺̤̗̼̝̹͢L̴̳̱͖̪̺͖̥̻̭̯̱͔̠͙͖̣̟̻̬ͪ̄ͣ͗͗̏̂́͠E̹̮̝̘͖͈̠ͨ̃ͪ̾̀̅ͦ̓͐̾ͫ͆ͮ͐́̾́ͅF̧̛͙͔͈͈̺̳͔̥̪͊ͥ̉̇̿͑͟I̬̟̻̫̖̫͍͉̼͍̟̦͖͉̲ͫ͆̉̆̈́ͭ̃ͧ̓̆̇̍̕N͓̰̮͎͎̠͈͉̬͚̼̦̙͆͆ͯͧͫ̾͂͌͂̍̔͒ͭ̈́̅ͪ̕Ę͍̘̹͈̳̮̼͕̣͙̳̞̭́ͪ̎ͯ̐͐ͭ̍̒͛̓ͥͬ̚͟A͑̿̿̇̀͊ͬ̄̉ͪͭ͆̄͆͟͏̩̯̟̮͕̲̭̲͓̯̩̕P̥̼͔̹͕͔̙̻̺̣͕̳̞̝̺͕̣̍ͧ̌̀͐͒͗ͫ̋̂̅ͦ̒̊ͫ͜͝P͕̺̗͔̯̣͓̠̬̪̮̞̖͛̒͑ͬ͋̌ͭ͋̉ͨͦ̈ͮ̓̉̏́̚̚͟͠L͖͕̗̝̗̯̣͎͓̬͉̿ͨͨ̊ͩ̋͒̂̀̐̋͡͞͠E̢ͤ̎ͤ͊̃͆ͨ̊͆ͨ̔͌̅̍́҉̼̳̩͔̲̯̯̩̠̲̻̣̳̫ͅͅF̓̃͐̌̑͛̽ͯ͛̿̚̚̕͡

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 09:25:19 am »

yep, been seeing this since 2012.  i have yet to see anyone reproduce this on a consistent basis.     Dropping the arty ammo fixes it.  Not referring to the video but from what i seen over the years, i am always amazed how many veterans of NW don't know about this bug then want to ban the guy who is doing it.(especially when the guy doing it is a complete noob.)
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 01:43:47 pm »
i have yet to see anyone reproduce this on a consistent basis

Wait for the next video

(especially when the guy doing it is a complete noob.)

Wow thanks
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 01:53:28 pm by FineApple »

Offline DasBrot

• Major
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 02:13:29 pm »

yep, been seeing this since 2012.  i have yet to see anyone reproduce this on a consistent basis.     Dropping the arty ammo fixes it.  Not referring to the video but from what i seen over the years, i am always amazed how many veterans of NW don't know about this bug then want to ban the guy who is doing it.(especially when the guy doing it is a complete noob.)

Why are you so rude :'(

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 10:35:07 pm »
i have yet to see anyone reproduce this on a consistent basis

Wait for the next video

(especially when the guy doing it is a complete noob.)

Wow thanks
look forward to it.  And read my post again.  I wasn't referring to the video but to incidents that happen during a steam sale.  Those noobs have a meltdown when they see it and the poor guy doing it is having a panic attack as they don't know what is going on.

Why are you so rude :'(

Admins have no souls/hearts, remember?
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2016, 08:59:29 pm »
NEW VIDEO COMMING UP SOON

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2016, 09:21:41 pm »
Noice video m8, u can come and visit us more often
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2016, 04:30:35 pm »
New video

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da_56BS9Oos[/youtube]

Offline Yorkshire Pudding

• First Lieutenant
  • If you are reading this I love you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CoK_King_Yorkshire_Pudding
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2016, 04:52:32 pm »
XD Yes ladddddd, nice video

In all seriousness if I was hosting that event I'd be so pissed. I do not condone this behavior

But video wise good music to go with it haha XD
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:00:34 pm by Yorkshire Pudding »

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2016, 07:17:44 pm »
In all seriousness if I was hosting that event I'd be so pissed. I do not condone this behavior

I get where you are going, but you may notice, i am passive when doing this glitch and i do not wish to kill anyone because thats not a nice thing to do, my main point is to generally freak out people and get a good reaction, nothing more

But video wise good music to go with it haha XD

Thank you :P