Author Topic: Your dream suggestions.  (Read 3005 times)

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
  • Royal Engineers Commander and IE Dev
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Your dream suggestions.
« on: March 15, 2014, 06:26:50 pm »
Due to limitations to the module, time or other reasons there are many things that we wish we could have but obviously will never get. I will be making this thread to torture you all by asking you to tell us your dream suggestions and updates to the game if all the above did not matter. For example:

• I would love to see something where you could see every ones custom skins, obviously this is impossible but it is a dream update.
  • Next I think it would be epic to see big ship battles with U-boats, battle ships and all that stuff! Each controlled by a captain and their crew. Again this is very unlikely and maybe impossible.

Your turn now! Have fun!. :D

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Re: Your dream suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 06:31:12 pm »
In theory, U-boat and warship battles could SORT of be done... but then again, it wouldn't work out they way people would dream of. Still, it would be really cool. Maybe a future patch?

Personally, I'd just like regiments beyond "Infantry" and "Grenadiers" to be added. I'd like to see famous regiments involved for all nations, like NW has.

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 06:49:43 pm »
I honestly would like the devs to continue the good work they are doing before starting on anything like that. But the U-boat idea would be one that goes beyond the limits of time so would still count in the dream suggestion realm. :)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 06:55:30 pm »
Well, I'd like to see more infantry, is what I'm saying. The default infantry for each faction is fine and should stay, but they should also add the unique regiments/battalions that made names for themselves, preferably by adding the famous ones with some sort of uniform differences. UK and France would be relatively easier to pull this off with, since you could use early French and Zouave uniforms for France, as well as unique UK uniforms like the Highlander regiments and various differences in uniforms in general. With UK you could simply slap some regimental medals on them and give them significant purpose through that. (joke pls no mad)

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 07:04:50 pm »
Well, I'd like to see more infantry, is what I'm saying. The default infantry for each faction is fine and should stay, but they should also add the unique regiments/battalions that made names for themselves, preferably by adding the famous ones with some sort of uniform differences. UK and France would be relatively easier to pull this off with, since you could use early French and Zouave uniforms for France, as well as unique UK uniforms like the Highlander regiments and various differences in uniforms in general. With UK you could simply slap some regimental medals on them and give them significant purpose through that. (joke pls no mad)

In all honesty I really think that this mod was released earlier than the devs really wanted it to be due to peer pressure from fans. What we have is more a beta test for a potentially ground breaking new period of the Mount and Blade series! (I'm not saying the game is bad in anyway). What I think is going to happen or should happen is that once the devs have added and fixed everything they need to really be done then they will work on stuff like that. Maybe even do what Mount and Musket did and get picked up by Paradox to make a DLC for mount and blade warband! I'm really truly excited to see where this game goes! Who know... In the end this might happen and we could be seeing some amazing things to an already amazing mod.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 07:17:16 pm »

In all honesty I really think that this mod was released earlier than the devs really wanted it to be due to peer pressure from fans. What we have is more a beta test for a potentially ground breaking new period of the Mount and Blade series! (I'm not saying the game is bad in anyway). What I think is going to happen or should happen is that once the devs have added and fixed everything they need to really be done then they will work on stuff like that. Maybe even do what Mount and Musket did and get picked up by Paradox to make a DLC for mount and blade warband! I'm really truly excited to see where this game goes! Who know... In the end this might happen and we could be seeing some amazing things to an already amazing mod.

Peer-pressure lel If peer pressure applied to this mod's release, that is gg moment. No wonder there is only 1 server that gets a pop and its not even a mode that works for IE lol
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline set2121

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 08:03:39 pm »
i was a flamethrower so i can burn the french men and put Calvary in please

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 08:56:17 pm »
I'd like to see more people playing.

Offline Colbac

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 24th[LtCol]_Colbac
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 09:45:17 pm »
I would like a new game mode called something like "Assault". Two Teams have to capture each others bases but they have to do in a specific pattern.

Like so, say you are on team 1.

Team 1 Base --> Capture Point 1 --> Capture Point 2 --> Capture Point 3 --> Team 2 Base

You have to capture the bases in the order provided, and also Team 2 also has to do the same thing, but the other way around (So capture point 3, then 2, etc).

Offline -~Carson~-

• Corporal
  • thatguy1234
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 10:40:21 pm »
I would like to see gas fired from arty!

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 05:19:20 pm »
I'd like to see more people playing.

You win!

Offline MadManYo

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile