Author Topic: Downloadable Client Side Skins Directory (WIP)  (Read 83242 times)

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Downloadable Client Side Skins Directory (WIP)
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2014, 02:53:03 pm »
At this point now your only option really is to get into modding or hope the mods WIP will be finished soon :).

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2014, 05:42:02 pm »
That sounds disappointing, however couldn't they just add these new factions from the faction replacer mods with the permission of the modder? They seem good enough too in my opinion.
The Warband Engine only permits 5 factions unless you do some serious tweaking. The other thing being that previous patches barely saw new units being added, not whole factions. If you really want to see this game get patched go donate a million euros and say that unless it gets patched, no money. I'm sure FSE would be more then happy to oblige.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2014, 06:47:35 pm »
That sounds disappointing, however couldn't they just add these new factions from the faction replacer mods with the permission of the modder? They seem good enough too in my opinion.
The Warband Engine only permits 5 factions unless you do some serious tweaking. The other thing being that previous patches barely saw new units being added, not whole factions. If you really want to see this game get patched go donate a million euros and say that unless it gets patched, no money. I'm sure FSE would be more then happy to oblige.

The Warband engine can theoretically support an infinite number of factions, but it starts to get unstable. NW has a limit of five factions because of all the other stuff that the dlc does, and anything above five factions will start to lead into untested and possibly unstable waters.

It is very much possible to add new factions to NW, however this takes time as a fair few things need to be added to/tweaked in the scripts. This doesn't include the new uniform meshes, textures, voice recordings, weapon meshes, etc etc. So it's not really worth the time and effort required to add a new faction compared to the outcome.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline SamTheZamER

• Second Lieutenant
  • Light Brigade Lunatic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SamTheZamER
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2014, 03:22:07 am »
In 1809, the Czech 47th Regiment distinguished itself at the Battle of Aspern-Essling, the first battle Napoleon had personally lost in ten years. Using tactics and tricks such as laying down to minimise casualties from artillery bombardments, the Austrians prevented the French from crossing the Danube. The French would later succeed in crossing on their second attempt at Wagram a few months later.

The Austrian army consisted of troops from many nations, as the Austrian “empire” was a patchwork of personal fiefs and states. Many Austrian soldiers were technically from the Holy Roman Empire: ruled by Francis II (1768-1835), the Empire included 3 million Czechs until 1806. After that date, the Holy Roman Empire was dissolved and Francis became Francis I of Austria. He did manage to hang on to some of the old Empire’s soldiery.

The Nr47 replaces the Nr14

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ny08v6hw031dq41/Nr47+retexture.rar

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2014, 09:00:34 am »
You took that from Napoleon: TW. You sly dog...

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2014, 10:55:58 am »
You took that from Napoleon: TW. You sly dog...
Well it looks nice right? And it does cover a piece of history of the unit. Nice skin man! :D

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2014, 03:06:18 pm »
Added along with several more recent submissions. Poor Russia, seems nobody wants to mod her :(.

Offline SamTheZamER

• Second Lieutenant
  • Light Brigade Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2014, 06:47:16 pm »
Yes I snuck into NTW and swipe the image to make the reskin, And im pretty sure Parrot has a few Russian retextures, could get some from him

Offline SamTheZamER

• Second Lieutenant
  • Light Brigade Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2014, 09:48:03 pm »
Sorry for double Post, I've made a modding directory of my personal project, Pick and choose which ones you'd like to add to your directory Sean
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=18147.0;topicseen

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2014, 01:23:32 am »
Added along with several more recent submissions. Poor Russia, seems nobody wants to mod her :(.

Offline Der Canonier

• Second Lieutenant
  • Major General George McClellan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2014, 12:13:25 pm »
very very very nice :)

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2014, 02:30:46 pm »
very very very nice :)
It's nice with feedback and all... But would you please stop spamming? :P