Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Hall of Fame  (Read 48576 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Hall of Fame
« Reply #390 on: April 01, 2017, 11:47:11 pm »
I feel like we should put Malakith Skadi on this list. He was a great player in the early years, and was a Major in the 77y. He opened up the game and community largely to his youtube channel.
He is also a massive cunt.
Compared to a few choice individuals on the list Malakith wasn't that bad. He didn't actively seek out people to be a cunt to.
^
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline csderp

• Sergeant Major
  • serenity now
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_ColFo_CSDrep
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #391 on: April 03, 2017, 06:17:53 am »
i deserve to be on here. i was colonel of 63e
Rock the casbah

MATT123456789

« Reply #392 on: April 03, 2017, 06:57:14 am »
where the fok am I? Everyone knows who the fok I am, hell I got random people I don't even know talkin shit about me, staging fake ft7's,  adding me on steam talking shit. I'll enter NA GF, pub duel, or any linebattle, and there will be people talkin bout me/talkin shit.

Go to any teamspeak in the game, guarantee they will be talk about me at some point during the day.

They just cant handle it that I got only 300 hours and I'm already one of the best
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 07:02:30 am by MATT123456789 »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #393 on: April 03, 2017, 10:30:59 am »
where the fok am I? Everyone knows who the fok I am, hell I got random people I don't even know talkin shit about me, staging fake ft7's,  adding me on steam talking shit. I'll enter NA GF, pub duel, or any linebattle, and there will be people talkin bout me/talkin shit.

Go to any teamspeak in the game, guarantee they will be talk about me at some point during the day.

They just cant handle it that I got only 300 hours and I'm already one of the best
can i be your student

MATT123456789

« Reply #394 on: April 03, 2017, 03:55:44 pm »

can i be your student

sure, but if you already have 3k+ hours on the game and lose to me 7-2, its gg go find something else to do with your life

Offline Dainyel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Hark, Verily! I am a half-wit.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Donny Dee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #395 on: April 09, 2017, 02:19:42 am »

can i be your student

sure, but if you already have 3k+ hours on the game and lose to me 7-2, its gg go find something else to do with your life

fucken roasted Nero, kys kid
if you have another opinion I don't like, you cant post it here because that's mean and it hurts my feelings 

Offline ArJackson

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 59th Light Company- 59th_Capt_Jacky
« Reply #396 on: April 09, 2017, 02:23:09 am »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #397 on: April 19, 2017, 11:15:37 am »

can i be your student

fucken roasted Nero, kys kid
????????????????????????????????????????????? who are you big nerd

Offline Matthew0808

• Volunteer
  • Sous-Lt. of the 3e Regiment de Ligne
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #398 on: June 06, 2017, 05:35:26 am »
Put the guy who has single handedly created and disbanded the most regiments; Irish

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #399 on: June 06, 2017, 07:18:32 am »
stop resurrecting this gay ass thread
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.