Poll

What are you looking forward to the most in NaS 1.0?

The new uniforms and classes
86 (57.7%)
The new sounds
8 (5.4%)
The new environment and scenes
22 (14.8%)
The new props
6 (4%)
The replacement of all CSA officers with Manny Calavera from LucasArts' Grim Fandango
27 (18.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Voting closed: June 01, 2015, 11:56:54 am

Author Topic: North and South - First Manassas 1.0 [in progress]  (Read 267288 times)

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
  • Side: Union
Re: North and South - First Manassas 1.0 [in progress]
« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2014, 04:34:15 pm »
Thanksgiving mayybe, or November ^3

Offline Musickman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdKY_Col_Musickman
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #361 on: October 24, 2014, 09:23:24 pm »
Hello Hinkel,

I wanted to put an application in for FM 1.0, or WoR for The 3rd Kentucky Infantry unit in game. After some research, I found a very cool uniform that was used by the 9th KY, I will post attachment of uniform.

Regiment name: The 3rd Kentucky Infantry

Regiment pictures (references of the uniform and flag): https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_L74CTwQQejs/TG2I9oakNZI/AAAAAAAAABk/Or6VQG-XXo4/s1600/confederatekentucky.jpg

Why would you like to see your regiment in Gettysburg? To show how a disciplined regiment, with mature leaders and tactical thinking, can make a big difference in a battle. 

Please describe your North and South experiences: I currently lead the 3rd KY, and have been playing since  Mount and Musket. Our regiment is growing everyday, and I strive for the regiment to be a front runner in the community.

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 25, 2014, 03:54:04 pm »
Can we do that?

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #363 on: October 25, 2014, 10:24:34 pm »

Offline NicolasKiyoshi

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 25, 2014, 11:52:02 pm »
3rdKY regiment is getting bigger on the North and South Community guys, musicman even own an youtube channel, i've seen people of other napoleonic wars modules talking about ya. Anyway, I can see y'all in a lot of events organized by the 26thNC commanders

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 26, 2014, 12:36:48 am »
I could say the same of the 18thMA but that's none of my business.

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #366 on: October 26, 2014, 03:08:48 am »
Can we do that?

No.

Hinkel decided to make the 9th New York as a private unit. I don't know why he did this, but he did.

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 26, 2014, 03:48:37 am »
Can we do that?

No.

Hinkel decided to make the 9th New York as a private unit. I don't know why he did this, but he did.
He agreed when I asked him in private to also create a unit for my reg but he's gone cold turkey on me recently.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 26, 2014, 03:55:01 am »
lol

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 26, 2014, 04:59:20 am »

Offline NicolasKiyoshi

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 26, 2014, 12:16:57 pm »
These days I download the old secession mod of warband i've saw mentionated on this thread because of the morale system. Anyway, i found some unic units that should reappear in game maybe, and of course, with uniforms remasterialized. The secession mod forage's cap still in use, the old kepis were horrible. Anyway, getting back to what i want to say, i wish i could see units like 1st Texas in Game.

Offline Reznov

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 26, 2014, 12:50:18 pm »
Hello Hinkel,

I wanted to put an application in for FM 1.0, or WoR for The 3rd Kentucky Infantry unit in game. After some research, I found a very cool uniform that was used by the 9th KY, I will post attachment of uniform.

Regiment name: The 3rd Kentucky Infantry

Regiment pictures (references of the uniform and flag): https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_L74CTwQQejs/TG2I9oakNZI/AAAAAAAAABk/Or6VQG-XXo4/s1600/confederatekentucky.jpg

Why would you like to see your regiment in Gettysburg? To show how a disciplined regiment, with mature leaders and tactical thinking, can make a big difference in a battle. 

Please describe your North and South experiences: I currently lead the 3rd KY, and have been playing since  Mount and Musket. Our regiment is growing everyday, and I strive for the regiment to be a front runner in the community.

There are N&S regiments who have been around for 2/3 years and who dont even ask for their own skin. Some did. Hinkel said no to them because he dropped that idea long ago.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #372 on: October 26, 2014, 02:25:57 pm »
A nice looking skin though
9/11 would wear if i could
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline NicolasKiyoshi

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 26, 2014, 06:00:16 pm »
Which skin ?

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #374 on: October 26, 2014, 06:32:04 pm »
Take a guess :/
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.