Author Topic: Space-Pope unban NW_Official_US_1  (Read 14301 times)

Offline Space-Pope

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Space-Pope unban NW_Official_US_1
« on: December 16, 2012, 07:53:03 am »
Server(s) you are banned from: NW_Official_US_1
What was happening when you got banned: I questioned the wisdom in letting a literal child being in charge of anything.
Time and date: 12/16/2012 ~1:30AM
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number*

Apparently I was banned by an admin for questioning his ability to successfully admin when he is under 18. He banned me as a result. I do not understand why FSE lets literal children be in charge of their official servers, because it reflects poorly on their business.

My character name is Space-Pope. I don't know my ID. I'm just trying to point out that having actual children be in charge of anything reflects poorly on a company selling an actual product.

In addition, these admins regularly abused their powers, killing people with no reason and threatening them for apparently pointing their guns at others.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:57:18 am by Space-Pope »

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Space-Pope unban NW_Official_US_1
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 07:54:41 am »
Use this format so it is easier for admins.

Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE
Server(s) you are banned from
What was happening when you got banned
Time and date
Timezone
User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!)
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 08:13:27 am »
 You were banned for wishing that Crunch would be killed in a school shooting, obviously alluding to the previous events. I don't care who the person is, you don't do that. Personally, I do not think you should ever have a slight chance of getting unbanned.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 08:14:18 am »
I banned you for saying that Crunch should 'die in a school shooting'.

Deo/Vince/LittleGuy, I advise that he remains banned indefinitely.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 08:14:58 am »
From a sheer spectator standpoint (based on what the admins are saying) I agree entirely.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 08:15:07 am »
You were not banned by me, you were banned by another admin that was present, I only kicked you, even though your insult that I should quote on quote "Be murdered in a school shooting" was directed towards me, an admin who was less forgiving banned you when you decided to come back.

Offline Space-Pope

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 08:16:34 am »
You were banned for wishing that Crunch would be killed in a school shooting, obviously alluding to the previous events. I don't care who the person is, you don't do that. Personally, I do not think you should ever have a slight chance of getting unbanned.
Actually, I forgot about that, and I apologize for it. I let Crunch and his repeated admin abuses get to me, and lost my cool. Sorry.

However, I still remain in my stance that a retail game should not have honest-to-god children be in charge of an official server. It reflects poorly on any business.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 08:18:54 am »
From a sheer spectator standpoint (based on what the admins are saying) I agree entirely.

You should be banned ! You are nothing but a troll and a jerk !

You admins are stupid, young, children ! Get out and get a girlfriend ! You will be happier !
>:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 08:20:28 am »
By children, you mean an adult as me and Thomas are, right? In addition, just because you buy the game doesn't mean you have some amazing superficial right to being on the Official server. The server is privately funded by the developers, and therefore they can run it as they please.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 08:21:21 am »

You should be banned ! You are nothing but a troll and a jerk !

You admins are stupid, young, children ! Get out and get a girlfriend ! You will be happier !
>:( >:( >:( >:(
Of course I should be. Go post a thread about me then and see what happens.  ::)

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 08:21:50 am »
What you consider admin abuses (advertising the new fse website, slaying for TKing, and banning for slurs) is in fact what admins are actually instructed to do, and will continue to do. In terms of admining, I was doing my job as instructed and not abusing in any way, shape or form.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 08:22:28 am »
By children, you mean an adult as me and Thomas are, right? In addition, just because you buy the game doesn't mean you have some amazing superficial right to being on the Official server. The server is privately funded by the developers, and therefore they can run it as they please.

The developers are not the ones that are admins. I suggest you revise your sentences before blurting out random gibberish and nonsense. Admins should be over the age of 16. Don't like it? I can bring it up with their local law firms about them employing children without pay.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 08:24:07 am »
What you consider admin abuses (advertising the new fse website, slaying for TKing, and banning for slurs) is in fact what admins are actually instructed to do, and will continue to do. In terms of admining, I was doing my job as instructed and not abusing in any way, shape or form.

For someone who has chickens as their avatar, you really are a pretty stupid person.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 08:24:49 am »
I think we found the new Betty, fellas!

Also, that's a signature. Not an avatar.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 08:24:56 am »
 Quite the hilarious anecdote. Anyways, I am fine with an above 16 years of age admin requirement, as that does not affect me.

p.s. Edit your posts, do not double post.