Author Topic: 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament - 'Changing Times'  (Read 17782 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament - 'Changing Times'
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2017, 05:56:34 am »
Good luck, Tarde  ;)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2017, 09:37:57 am »
sub 🐨

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2017, 09:43:44 am »
Steam : you have me
Nickname : 77y_Gren_Raii
Why would you like to become a referee : you know me
Prior experience : you know me

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2017, 10:24:28 am »
I just hope I can convince these autists to attend on a Saturday.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 11:06:44 am »
Steam (Captain): Herishey & Ledger
Team Name: TFFO
Players: Herishey, Ledger, Troister, Dren, SK, Bagins, Axiom jammo Eddie and Tiberias
Did you read and accept the rules: Yes
Nice team mate

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2017, 11:13:33 am »
That's not what I posted.  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2017, 11:19:59 am »
I just hope I can convince these autists to attend on a Saturday.

I know it’s rather tricky for certain players as some (most) tend to use Saturday as a day to go and hang out. But by the time the tournament happens, RGL will hit its most competitive period, NWL might have certainly started, same as NWGL. I'd rather leave Sunday and weekdays for those sorts of events so people don't have to choose.

Again I fully understand why you brought that up but quite frankly I've put a lot of thoughts behind the date and despite not being completely happy with Saturday, I believe that's the best compromise I could get. Hope you guys will manage, would be a shame not to have the squad at its full potential.

Referee Applications.

Accepted. Always glad to be able counting on you lads, without you this tournament wouldn't be quite the same.

On Hold. This pretty much stands as an 'Accepted' but considering you guys are also playing in your respective teams, I will call on your services only if I do need it. Unless we exceed the number of teams I've planned (around 12), I will not need more than four referees as the map contains four arenas and we'll use one server only. If we are to have a high number of teams registered, I will consider looking for a second server and your help might be truly appreciated. Thanks for showing interest towards the tournament, I do not doubt a second of the quality and serious of your applications and would be pleased to work with you for this event if has to happen.

Teams Applications.

TFFO - Team Application | Herishey, Ledger, Troister, Dren, SK, Bagins, Axiom, TBA
All-Stars | Legendary Edition - Team Application | Drake, Fwuffy, TBA
TBE - Team Application | Irish, Hursty, MightyPaiN, Rydhs, Cletus, SpicyDwarf Hercules, MkBlake, Hypno & Slavic
Ifn - Team Application | Foxtrot, Rzr, Airsoft, Gontran, Ulysse, Planta, Centurion & Eespike
72nd GF Pros - Team Application | DarkTemplar, Rommel, Zero, MrGerher, Wüsti, Laurens, Phoenix, Wüstenfuchs, Freaki
GoralliZ - Team Application | ThrowUpTheX, TBA
Snappers - Team Application | Maccle, Butler, Gi, Melsyo, Dayboul, TBA
SimonGoBack - Team Application | Knightmare, Midnight, Fruitcoino, Salakien, TBA

Accepted. Really glad to see so many talented teams signing-up already, sincerely hope you guys will be able to finish and lock your roster for January so we can have a promising competitive event. Will add everyone properly to the OP later.

Screenshot of the tournament map added. (Same one as the 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments)

Good luck, Tarde  ;)

Thanks MarxeiL, hope this tournament will be equally successful as yours.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:24:04 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2017, 11:23:02 am »
Why not a weekday? That's when Hekko used to host every major groupfighting tournament.

With good organisation it shouldn't take longer than 2 hours which if you start at 8pm or 7:30pm it shouldn't cause any issues for people.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2017, 11:28:12 am »
Why not a weekday? That's when Hekko used to host every major groupfighting tournament.

With good organisation it shouldn't take longer than 2 hours which if you start at 8pm or 7:30pm it shouldn't cause any issues for people.

Because it could conflict with an important NWL/RGL match, which 95% of the players registered are concerned by so far. I will think about it but as I said, I've already considered different potentialities and Saturday appeared as the most acceptable from all. I assume people can give-up on clubbing/partying for an evening, or simply just delay it, if it is really important for them.

But I'm up for advices / opinions, especially coming from team captains with an already established roster. If many of you think a week-day is preferable, I don't mind switching, will simply need a large majority to tip the scales in favour of it.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2017, 11:28:47 am »
Accepted. Really glad to see so many talented teams signing-up already, sincerely hope you guys will be able to finish and lock your roster for January so we can have a promising competitive event. Will add everyone properly to the OP later.
Hes talking bout snappers, the rest of yall suck
huh

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2017, 11:29:34 am »
Hes talking bout snappers, the rest of yall suck

Shhh Maccle, don't tell them!

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2017, 11:53:59 am »
Inb4 snappers beating Herishey etc
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2017, 12:10:38 pm »
If I actually get my team to show up and Snappers beat us I will actually uninstall, that is a promise.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2017, 12:22:47 pm »
If I actually get my team to show up and Snappers beat us I will actually uninstall, that is a promise.
quoted, no backing out now

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2017, 12:29:44 pm »
Might want to sit yourself out then