Author Topic: 100-Page Thread Cap  (Read 30340 times)

Offline Duke

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 100-Page Thread Cap
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2014, 10:17:48 pm »
Why did you deleted you last post.... it's different to what you told Vincent... clearly you lying about the whole situation.

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2014, 10:18:30 pm »
I actually spit water all over my keyboard because of this...ban imo

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2014, 10:19:22 pm »
Tbh Duke that "conversation" from Blob looks fake.

Offline Duke

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2014, 10:21:18 pm »
Tbh Duke that "conversation" from Blob looks fake.

That was the chat between blob and Vincent it was sent to Kaide by Vincent. Blob still you haven't answered the question, why you deleted your own posts...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 10:24:19 pm by Duke »

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2014, 10:24:10 pm »
Duke, my contact details can be found here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=7533.0

If you want to discuss this on Steam you're more than welcome to add me. I won't punish you for posting a private chat log because I understand that you're upset, but you need to stop posting about it in this thread. This isn't the place for it, and I've already explained why he was banned (the post was never deleted, I think you just missed it a few posts up). I didn't go into excessive detail with Vince because I know he trusts my judgement, and both my explanations here and to him privately were accurate. Apollo was among those who approached me with concerns, but I mentioned him by name to Vince because he's a fellow moderator and therefore warranted a mention.

If you contact me on Steam or through a PM I'll try and answer any other questions you have.

Regards,

Blob
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2014, 10:25:59 pm »
So professional :)

Offline Duke

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2014, 10:27:20 pm »
Duke, my contact details can be found here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=7533.0

If you want to discuss this on Steam you're more than welcome to add me. I won't punish you for posting a private chat log because I understand that you're upset, but you need to stop posting about it in this thread. This isn't the place for it, and I've already explained why he was banned (the post was never deleted, I think you just missed it a few posts up). I didn't go into excessive detail with Vince because I know he trusts my judgement, and both my explanations here and to him privately were accurate. Apollo was among those who approached me with concerns, but I mentioned him by name to Vince because he's a fellow moderator and therefore warranted a mention.

If you contact me on Steam or through a PM I'll try and answer any other questions you have.

Regards,

Blob

Damn right you won't punish me about this, I've done nothing wrong and why didn't you send me this at the start of the conversation and why did you delete your own posts for the second time? Also Kaide has added you please accept

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2014, 10:28:41 pm »
If anyone else would like their thread's Original Post code, they can contact me via PM. I'll be locking this thread now to cut down on the spam, but if anyone still has questions they can contact myself or Vince and we'll answer them as best we can.
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?