Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 722306 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #5385 on: December 12, 2017, 03:11:27 am »
ScreaM is better historically and in statistics, Byali has better spray control

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5386 on: December 12, 2017, 03:22:42 am »
That moment when people took the bait.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5387 on: December 12, 2017, 03:25:24 am »
Also, Thorin just released his rankings for December. He literally put FaZe in the number one spot even though SK have more titles and just beat FaZe in a best of five. He also ranked VP as the fifth best team in the world. Like really.

FaZe deserves that #1 spot by a bit. You didn't read the article, did you?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 03:27:57 am by Ledger »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5388 on: December 12, 2017, 10:31:38 am »
Also, Thorin just released his rankings for December. He literally put FaZe in the number one spot even though SK have more titles and just beat FaZe in a best of five. He also ranked VP as the fifth best team in the world. Like really.

I did, actually. His excuse is that SK just got Boltz. Except they’ve won three titles with him, to FaZe’s 2 as well as beating FaZe in a best of five. If we take into account that thorin says he analysis only the last three months then FaZe only have one title. And if you’re referring to the fact that FaZe has more series wins over ranked opponents then that is literally the most bullshit reason to place them first ever.

I also just checked, SK have seven bo3 wins against Thorin’s ranked opponents, including two over FaZe. That’s more bo3s than FaZe.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 10:44:49 am by Toffee Lad »

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5389 on: December 12, 2017, 04:11:39 pm »

I did, actually. His excuse is that SK just got Boltz. Except they’ve won three titles with him, to FaZe’s 2 as well as beating FaZe in a best of five. If we take into account that thorin says he analysis only the last three months then FaZe only have one title. And if you’re referring to the fact that FaZe has more series wins over ranked opponents then that is literally the most bullshit reason to place them first ever.

I also just checked, SK have seven bo3 wins against Thorin’s ranked opponents, including two over FaZe. That’s more bo3s than FaZe.

Faze have two titles in the past three months. New York / EL Premier. They marginally deserve their spot as #1.

Spoiler
[close]

Edit : Four BO3 / Two BO5 Wins for SK Vs. Ranked.

Following events :

EPICENTER (1st)

IEM XII Oakland (3rd-4th)

Blast Pro Series (1st)

ESL ProLeague S6 Finals (1st)

« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 04:39:43 pm by Ledger »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5390 on: December 12, 2017, 04:58:37 pm »
And like I said, SK have 3 titles. They beat FaZe twice in a bo3 and a bo5 and have more ranked series wins. In what area are FaZe better? SK have seven series wins, not six. SK have more achievements in every category, how can you possibly rank FaZe higher?

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5391 on: December 12, 2017, 05:09:58 pm »
And like I said, SK have 3 titles. They beat FaZe twice in a bo3 and a bo5 and have more ranked series wins. In what area are FaZe better? SK have seven series wins, not six. SK have more achievements in every category, how can you possibly rank FaZe higher?

Two titles won by a land-slide, outright dominance. Two top-two finishes. Six BO3 Series / One BO5 against a ranked opponent (3 : 0). 1:3 Vs. SK / 52:64 which is relatively close. Marginally better.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:12:16 pm by Ledger »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5392 on: December 12, 2017, 05:14:08 pm »

Two titles won by a land-slide, outright dominance. Two top-two finishes. Six BO3 Series / One BO5 against a ranked opponent (3 : 0). 1:3 Vs. SK / 52:64 which is relatively close. Marginally better.
And yet SK have bettered all of those results....

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5393 on: December 12, 2017, 05:15:10 pm »

Four Bo3 wins / Two Bo5 wins? They haven't. Faze's dominance cannot be underestimated.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5394 on: December 12, 2017, 05:19:38 pm »

Four Bo3 wins / Two Bo5 wins? They haven't. Faze's dominance cannot be underestimated.
I seriously can't tell if you're trolling or if you actually believe the utter shite you're typing. Are you telling me that one best of three series has put FaZe above SK in the rankings despite SK winning another title as well as beating FaZe twice????

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5395 on: December 12, 2017, 05:25:29 pm »

I seriously can't tell if you're trolling or if you actually believe the utter shite you're typing. Are you telling me that one best of three series has put FaZe above SK in the rankings despite SK winning another title as well as beating FaZe twice????

Three month period, utter dominance in the beginning, slowed down but still managed to get 2x top two finishes. The criteria is for the past three months which over-laps when SK had Felps. Longevity, context put FaZe over the top.

Edit : Where did you get the seven (Bo3) series wins against ranked opponents?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:29:40 pm by Ledger »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5396 on: December 12, 2017, 05:37:32 pm »
I looked at their results on HLTV from October to now. SK won all of their three titles with Boltz, not Felps. Their series wins all come from epicenter onwards which is Boltz time. Sk have won more, done more.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5397 on: December 12, 2017, 05:44:53 pm »
I looked at their results on HLTV from October to now. SK won all of their three titles with Boltz, not Felps. Their series wins all come from epicenter onwards which is Boltz time. Sk have won more, done more.

Except they haven't for the past three months. I still don't see where you got those 7 Bo3 wins.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5398 on: December 12, 2017, 06:33:34 pm »
ScreaM is better historically and in statistics, Byali has better spray control

Spray control and aim are different. Scream has never been known for his sprays.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5399 on: December 12, 2017, 07:25:54 pm »

Except they haven't for the past three months. I still don't see where you got those 7 Bo3 wins.
In the last three months SK have won three titles and a similar number of series to FaZe. I would actually say they have more merit result wise with the series because they won two bo5s and beat FaZe twice. Just look on SKs HLTV page.