Author Topic: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)  (Read 280737 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Game of Thrones thread (USE SPOILERS)
« Reply #2430 on: July 31, 2017, 04:05:10 am »
Spoiler
so can Eurons fleet teleport or something? He is literally always exactly where he needs to be at just the right time lol
[close]
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2431 on: July 31, 2017, 04:38:08 am »
Spoiler
so can Eurons fleet teleport or something? He is literally always exactly where he needs to be at just the right time lol
[close]
Spoiler
everyone is teleporting but i ain't complaining
[close]
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2432 on: July 31, 2017, 05:47:39 am »
Spoiler
[insert victorious euron returning with his 'prize'] [insert torture scene with Ellaria Sand, the mountain and cersei laughing as she watches]
[close]
what do you know, I'm Nostradamus.

Spoiler
It was pretty interesting to see that Cersei went from losing the war to pretty much winning it.
 Interesting that Jaime went ahead and abandoned Casterly Rock and went full Kutuzov when he chose to burn Moscow when Napoleon took it, or in this case Casterly Rock. I'm curious how the Dragon's will be used in the next episodes and what Jon Snow will do seeing as how Dany's allies are pretty much dead or cut off. 
[close]
Edit
Also doesn't help that Vary's was told he would die which breaks me because he's my favorite character </3
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: July 31, 2017, 09:14:25 am »
Spoiler
Daenerys is such an arrogant bitch..
[close]

Spoiler
Also why is Jon still going by the name Snow & not Stark? I don't get it.
[close]
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:24:34 am by Furrnox »

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #2434 on: July 31, 2017, 10:49:26 am »
Spoiler
Daenerys is such an arrogant bitch..
[close]
Amen

Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #2435 on: July 31, 2017, 03:04:47 pm »
Spoiler
Dany hasn't lost... not by a long shot. She still has all of her dothraki (which is what? Tens of thousands? The Lannisters don't have that kind of army any more. She also still has dragons. With her dothraki she can easily defeat any army in open battle. And she has her dragons to support in a siege. ALso, don't forget that Dorne still excists. Dorne still has a ruler and is still the most powerful nation in Westeros. JUst because the Sand Snake and that Basterd are gone, doesn't mean they stopped hating cersei all of the sudden. Cersei will outplay her hand with Euron, who will turn against her and get mauled by the Dotkraki.

All this time Jon will just be doing his thing and possibly already fihting small pockets of Wights and preparing for the long winter.

Not to mention we have to pretty much wait for the return of the one TRUE king, Stannis Baratheon.

Resume: of the Seven Kingdoms: only the following are left with anything meaningful:
 - The North (though weakened by the War of the Five Kings)
 - The Vale (literally unscarred, the losses in just one battle are meaningless, espeically the few they have lost)
 - The Westerlands (Heavily scarred, even more so than the North, though with the power of that sick fuck maester and Cersei who's willing to do anything)
 - Dorne (at full strength, just without a clear leader)
 - Dragonstone with Dragons and Dany. (who has no lands, and no ships basically)

Looking at this, Cersei's fucked. And relatively, the North and Vale alliance seems to be the strongest in the game.
[close]
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 03:09:40 pm by Riddlez »
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: July 31, 2017, 05:54:07 pm »
Spoiler
Dany hasn't lost... not by a long shot. She still has all of her dothraki (which is what? Tens of thousands? The Lannisters don't have that kind of army any more. She also still has dragons. With her dothraki she can easily defeat any army in open battle. And she has her dragons to support in a siege. ALso, don't forget that Dorne still excists. Dorne still has a ruler and is still the most powerful nation in Westeros. JUst because the Sand Snake and that Basterd are gone, doesn't mean they stopped hating cersei all of the sudden. Cersei will outplay her hand with Euron, who will turn against her and get mauled by the Dotkraki.

All this time Jon will just be doing his thing and possibly already fihting small pockets of Wights and preparing for the long winter.

Not to mention we have to pretty much wait for the return of the one TRUE king, Stannis Baratheon.

Resume: of the Seven Kingdoms: only the following are left with anything meaningful:
 - The North (though weakened by the War of the Five Kings)
 - The Vale (literally unscarred, the losses in just one battle are meaningless, espeically the few they have lost)
 - The Westerlands (Heavily scarred, even more so than the North, though with the power of that sick fuck maester and Cersei who's willing to do anything)
 - Dorne (at full strength, just without a clear leader)
 - Dragonstone with Dragons and Dany. (who has no lands, and no ships basically)

Looking at this, Cersei's fucked. And relatively, the North and Vale alliance seems to be the strongest in the game.
[close]
Spoiler
Well we still don't know how Littlefinger plans to use the Vale. It also doesn't help that Dorne is essentially stranded and has to face Euron's teleporting fleet which would mean marching all the way to King's Landing if they're still loyal to Dany.
[close]
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: July 31, 2017, 05:58:03 pm »
Spoiler
I don't think Dorne will do shit while their leader is in prison.
[close]

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: July 31, 2017, 06:00:22 pm »
Spoiler
Littlefinger will do anything for Sansa... All it takes is giving a massive BJ to Petyr and fuckign him every now and again.

Seems like a minjor sacrifice for the good it will do the North. Or Sansa marries him and exposes him, causing him to be exioled from the Vale and Sansa becoming Warden of the Vale.
[close]
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Wüstenfuchs

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr12_Lt_Clemens_Friebe
« Reply #2439 on: July 31, 2017, 06:12:35 pm »
Spoiler
Littlefinger will do anything for Sansa... All it takes is giving a massive BJ to Petyr and fuckign him every now and again.

Seems like a minjor sacrifice for the good it will do the North. Or Sansa marries him and exposes him, causing him to be exioled from the Vale and Sansa becoming Warden of the Vale.
[close]

Spoiler
I'm not that sure that Sansa is very important to Little Finger, he gave her to the Ramsay and he knew how cruel he was. I think all he wants is power and he is willing to sacrifice Sansa or anybody for that goal if needed.
[close]

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: July 31, 2017, 06:37:31 pm »
Spoiler
Nah he loves her, he's perverted lke that. It's more obvious in the books.
[close]

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: July 31, 2017, 06:55:40 pm »
Spoiler
anybody else disappointed by the representations of casterly rock and highgarden?
[close]

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: July 31, 2017, 06:59:23 pm »
highgarden we saw almos nothing of and casterly rock... well. Not important enough to waste all the CGI on. I can relate. The point lay with the outcomes, not with the castles.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: July 31, 2017, 08:57:00 pm »
Spoiler
anybody else disappointed by the representations of casterly rock and highgarden?
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah
[close]

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: July 31, 2017, 11:54:16 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah
[close]
Spoiler
Highgarden looked like the tower Rapunzel was kept in. Did not look grand in any regard, and also a distinct lack of roses
[close]
Spoiler
[close]