Author Topic: Help wanted for upcomming Napoleonic Wars patch  (Read 54454 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Help wanted for upcomming Napoleonic Wars patch
« Reply #195 on: November 04, 2017, 02:53:13 am »
Could the shovel's length be adjusted? The shovel texture is short, but the weapon has ghost reach that's almost equal to a musket.
it is longer actually, and that was before we made the muskets a tad shorter.

anyways, the ghost range is needed for sappers to dig.  much like the hammer needs the extra range.   

it only has one attack, which is easy enough to block, and easy enough to chamber. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #196 on: November 04, 2017, 04:41:23 am »
I suppose. Still seems a bit odd to actually want ghost range lol

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #197 on: November 06, 2017, 01:29:26 pm »
Why not just make the model longer then?
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Feldmarschall_Ben

• First Lieutenant
  • Feldmarschall des Kaiserlichen Heeres
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FeldMrshl_Ben
« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2017, 04:00:26 pm »
More Admin tools is probably something this game could need
*cough*kanade's admintool *cough*

I would recommend that too!

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2017, 06:29:31 am »
update, more things came up to work on.  I will be out of town for a while, but hopefully in the week or 2 after i get back, we can release it.  These patch notes are getting pretty long...
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline durgaprasadzone

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
    • SEO USA
« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2017, 10:57:23 am »
thanks for info..

Offline LX_GDuke AugustR

• Corporal
  • Grand Duke of Luxembourg, I mean Edge
    • View Profile
    • Luxembourgs Foward forums
  • Nick: [3rdHB][LX]GDuke_AugustR
  • Side: Union
« Reply #201 on: November 20, 2017, 04:47:26 am »
In all honesty I rather see a rework of the Napoleonic wars. A patch would be lovely, but perhaps to allow a team to make the game up to date graphics and faction wise would be lovely,but that isn't going to happen. However I do hope these patches keep coming :D

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 28, 2017, 04:20:44 am »
are any of these issues still in the game.

siege
- At massive siege battle events, some players cannot respawn and have to go to spectator and back to fix this.
- The flag sometimes gets captured even though there more defenders than offenders in its region.
- At massive siege battle events, the lives left counter does not work at all which makes it unclear how many lives you actually have.
- A door in a castle sometimes works the otherway arround, when it is visually closed it is actually open and vice versa.

my experience is no to the above, but that is not to say they aren't still there. 

and in Conquest

- The tickets timer can sometimes go below zero.

my experience with this game mode is basically 0. 

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #203 on: November 28, 2017, 09:18:23 am »
siege
- At massive siege battle events, some players cannot respawn and have to go to spectator and back to fix this.
this happened in the last siege event i was in  :-\

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #204 on: November 29, 2017, 01:48:40 am »

siege
- The flag sometimes gets captured even though there more defenders than offenders in its region.
- At massive siege battle events, the lives left counter does not work at all which makes it unclear how many lives you actually have.
- A door in a castle sometimes works the otherway arround, when it is visually closed it is actually open and vice versa.

my experience is no to the above, but that is not to say they aren't still there. 

and in Conquest

Never had the door work the otherway around but the not being able to respawn and the lives counter glitch still happens to me

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 29, 2017, 09:19:26 am »
siege
this happened in the last siege event i was in  :-\

siege

and in Conquest

Never had the door work the otherway around but the not being able to respawn and the lives counter glitch still happens to me

noted.

Vince is looking into the siege stuff to see what is going on and see what needs fixed or improved

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2017, 05:37:14 pm »
Maybe add a few more banners ;o?

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 30, 2017, 06:08:07 pm »

siege

and in Conquest

I haven't played conquest in a while but did a few months ago and the tickets did go below zero. Could be wrong tho. Not sure if it's fixed now. Also, if you are playing conquest and you want to reset the map. You can't go to the admin panel in the server and hit "reset" in the bottom right because it doesn't work and/or crashes the server if i remember correctly. Don't know if it's still a problem or already fixed but just wanted to put it out there in case it is something that can be solved. 

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #208 on: November 30, 2017, 06:19:24 pm »

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #209 on: November 30, 2017, 06:25:51 pm »
I haven't played conquest in a while but did a few months ago and the tickets did go below zero. Could be wrong tho. Not sure if it's fixed now. Also, if you are playing conquest and you want to reset the map. You can't go to the admin panel in the server and hit "reset" in the bottom right because it doesn't work and/or crashes the server if i remember correctly. Don't know if it's still a problem or already fixed but just wanted to put it out there in case it is something that can be solved. 
Conquest's reset button doesn't reset the points counter, so any pre-round deaths count on the scoreboard until the map is switched.