Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 139091 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
I live in Minnesota and I fucking hate snow

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

you don't understand then

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union

you don’t know the struggle of getting 2 feet of snow every year. It fucking sucks
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

you don’t know the struggle of getting 2 feet of snow every year. It fucking sucks
I went to walk my Dog the other day and there was a tiny invisible patch of ice I slipped on. I caught myself but my hands were butchered in the process. I lost a lot of blood man, it's real out here

When I walk my dog I have to wear a full face mask like a fucking towel head or I might lose my nose.
And yes 4 degrees Fahrenheit isn't that cold but when you add a strong wind to it. Kms
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:20:57 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine

I went to walk my Dog the other day and there was a tiny invisible patch of ice I slipped on. I caught myself but my hands were butchered in the process. I lost a lot of blood man, it's real out here

When I walk my dog I have to wear a full face mask like a fucking towel head or I might lose my nose.
And yes 4 degrees Fahrenheit isn't that cold but when you add a strong wind to it. Kms

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
please.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
  • Side: Neutral

I prescribe 2 tylenol and a blankie
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
It's amazing when people in the south consider 30-40 degrees super cold. And in Florida god forbid it get below 60.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:50:44 pm by RussianFury »

Oatmeal

I almost hit a horse and buggy last weekend

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
It's amazing when people in the south consider 30-40 degrees super cold. And in Florida god forbid it get below 60.
Its 35 in Alabama rn and im dying

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
I still wear shorts if it’s 40 out
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 10:23:03 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Its 35 in Alabama rn and im dying
bruh
all of you, bruh.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
I still were shorts if it’s 40 out
cullege edcation

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
cullege edcation
to be fair tho I am failing like 4/5 of my classes. This stuff should be expected from me

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
cullege edcation
to be fair tho I am failing like 4/5 of my classes. This stuff should be expected from me
Nice.