Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 138769 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
fairly sure that was pinoy tho

Uh no? Why would pinoy ddos the server when we were fucking coming back.
Can’t tell you honestly, I wish I knew

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan

Exactly It makes no sense, clearly one of you guys did it to get the W. Smh 3e will do anything to win

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
nice tr0ll xd

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Oatmeal

It looks like the 3e has claimed NA once again, sad times for NA. It's alright though, NW's biggest underdogs will return!!

Spoiler
39th ON THE RISE!!!!! GODFREID AUTOBLOCKS
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

Exactly It makes no sense, clearly one of you guys did it to get the W. Smh 3e will do anything to win
look i know i had LtCol tags but i'm not in the 3e

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
98.3% of posts on this thread are made by Nr8 people what the heck

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
98.3% of posts on fse are made by dom what the heck

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Bauer16

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bauer
  • Side: Neutral
He just wants to show off his signature. (Happy Holidays Dom and everyone else)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
Maple asked me  to make a 300 IQ play, so I decided  to increase my melee power percentage from the usual 0.5% that you boys usually can hardly handle and I ramped it up to 0.6% which ended up causing the pillars of the server to destabilize, for all I know ( I really should know since I'm omniscient ) every other server in the game was affected by what you mortals would call "lag" and "ddosing". I'm sorry folks but when a mortal challenges a god such as myself then I really can't help myself, oh well; I ended up carrying my team and fell asleep 3/4 of the rounds because it was so easy; I'll see yall next gf, shout out to my nigga godfreid for taking my bayonet up his ass 
The Myth, The Legend

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile

its actually ~0.5% you goof, my spam now is nothing compared to 2014-15 me, that was some cringy shit

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
Always start benching with 225 nothing less then that

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine

Suns

Maple asked me  to make a 300 IQ play, so I decided  to increase my melee power percentage from the usual 0.5% that you boys usually can hardly handle and I ramped it up to 0.6% which ended up causing the pillars of the server to destabilize, for all I know ( I really should know since I'm omniscient ) every other server in the game was affected by what you mortals would call "lag" and "ddosing". I'm sorry folks but when a mortal challenges a god such as myself then I really can't help myself, oh well; I ended up carrying my team and fell asleep 3/4 of the rounds because it was so easy; I'll see yall next gf, shout out to my nigga godfreid for taking my bayonet up his ass 

more like spectatestinov or dropstinov LOL !

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV

more like spectatestinov or dropstinov LOL !

yawn alright 200 pinger, how's mosul going because you apparently live in syria
The Myth, The Legend