Author Topic: GAMBIT - THE CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONS! #DANYAZEUSAKAGOD  (Read 1239 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
GAMBIT - THE CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONS! #DANYAZEUSAKAGOD
« on: July 23, 2017, 08:52:10 pm »
THEY DID IT
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 08:55:00 pm by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: GAMBIT - THE CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONS! #DANYAZEUSAKAGOD
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 09:14:57 pm »
Zeus <3

AeroNinja

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 09:19:25 pm »
Immortals should have won there tbh.

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 11:33:55 pm »
Immortals should have won there tbh.
No they shouldn't, they played badly on Inferno and it showed. Gambit basically forced/half bought the whole 2nd half which brought Immortals back in for a 10-16 loss which still isn't that close.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 12:01:36 am »
I second what chriseh said. The only reason Immortals got even that many rounds was because Gambit played a shite t side against the force buys.

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 12:14:38 am »
Biggest surprise this tournament for me was BIG. Honestly I would have been much happier to have seen Gambit vs BIG in the final. 2 Relatively new line ups showing their worth. Its a shame that they got bested by Immortals on BIG's biggest map which is Inferno.

That's why it was so weird that Immortals played badly against Gambit on Inferno. I mean they bested BIG who had literally been beating everyone on Inferno and were the favorites to go forwards.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 12:51:00 am »
dosia god
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 01:17:16 am »
BIG definitely earned some fans this major, including me. going 3-0 in groups and beating SK. Tabsen turned out to be amazing. I really hope that teams that have proved themselves capable of going the distance in big (no pun intended) tournaments (i.e Big, Gambit, Immortals, Fnatic kek) all continue to impress and perform the way they have. This is one of the most competitive eras of CSGO ever, what with the two major finalists not even being inside the top 10 in HLTV rankings. Who knows, maybe this is only the start for these teams and they go on to be the next NiP/Fnatic/SK of this era.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 01:23:24 am »
BIG definitely earned some fans this major, including me. going 3-0 in groups and beating SK. Tabsen turned out to be amazing. I really hope that teams that have proved themselves capable of going the distance in big (no pun intended) tournaments (i.e Big, Gambit, Immortals, Fnatic kek) all continue to impress and perform the way they have. This is one of the most competitive eras of CSGO ever, what with the two major finalists not even being inside the top 10 in HLTV rankings. Who knows, maybe this is only the start for these teams and they go on to be the next NiP/Fnatic/SK of this era.
or IMMT and Gambit will not pass the group stage in DreamHack Malmo and will back on their old level ;/
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 01:24:56 am »
Dosia will never go back! Nay!

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 01:32:08 am »
My favourite play ever

Nock

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 04:09:30 pm »