Author Topic: WW3  (Read 8615 times)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: WW3
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2017, 11:00:09 pm »
it's questionable whether china would start a war against usa isn't it, I mean they were cool to eachother during the cold war

A war with China isn't really feasible for the US since China does a lot of manufacturing for US companies (they ship raw materials to China and factory workers build the final products and ship them back to the United States).

Offline Hugonaut

• Donator
  • He that cannot obey cannot command -B. Franklin
    • View Profile
    • 29th Worcestershire
  • Nick: 29th_Col_Hugonaut
  • Side: Union
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2017, 11:47:33 pm »
WWIII is inevitable.

Talk to your local recruiter to enlist. If you're turning 18 soon ensure you sign up for selective service(the draft) which is found at your nearest PO. Don't get drafted, draftees get shit on.

And don't worry. The army is just like nw  ;)

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2017, 02:17:47 pm »
it's questionable whether china would start a war against usa isn't it, I mean they were cool to eachother during the cold war

A war with China isn't really feasible for the US since China does a lot of manufacturing for US companies (they ship raw materials to China and factory workers build the final products and ship them back to the United States).

Besides the reasons of (not) going to war... A war between USA and PRC is highly unlikely because the Chinese aren't by far advanced or strong enough to take on an American force.. but on the other hand... it is impossible to launch a succesful invasion against China by U.S. forces... You simply can't land enough troops on Chinese soil to secure a foothold. It would only be possible if those U.S. troops would be dropped off at a country that is bodering China... and even then it's highly unlikely that the U.S. could field enough men to defeat a defending China on their own soil.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2017, 03:28:59 pm »
Well you could actually attack China from it's neighbours (India e.g) who will be quiet happy about the possibility to kick China's ass and maybe even grab some land for themselfs.
In my opinion when China's fighting against America, it wouldn't be fighting against one country but the entire western world.... it would loose and that's why there will never be a war with China as an aggressor.
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2017, 03:51:46 pm »
No one will fight against china, almost all their production is over there. As I said, china just has to wait, in a few years they will be the next superpower. It is inevitable.

They only way to stop it, would be to pull out all their companies and get them back to the US (Or whatever other country we are talking about)

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2017, 06:49:06 pm »
There's not going to be a war with China, Olafson is right they're just going to wait it out and not rock the boat until they're in a position of strength. It will take 10 years before China seriously overtakes the US as the no.1 economy in the world, then another 10 (at least) for them to convert that into military and diplomatic capital to rival Washington.

It's inevitable tbh unless Americans start having like 5 children each or some shit. If you don't have kids you're going to have a smaller economy (duh) and you need money to pay for empires.That's also the major reason Europe will be irrelevant by the end of this century.

And Trump's just made the situation worse by dumping the TPP and scaring US allies in the Pacific by threatening to cut military aid. If the American people can elect an idiot like that a lot of the region is just going to consider defecting to Beijing.

The only hope for America is if Chinese authoritarianism collapses, the country democratises and perhaps loses its colonial possessions in Tibet and Xinjiang.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2017, 06:58:05 pm »
When you actually have to ask if there's going to be a war with China

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2017, 01:12:34 am »
King Kong Un is going to throw his dummy out the pram and go boom boom all over the GI, then he will get his pampers changed by mama merkel.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 01:22:51 am by Heist »

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2017, 01:55:44 am »
King Kong Un is going to throw his dummy out the pram and go boom boom all over the GI, then he will get his pampers changed by mama merkel.

How dare you write a long post challenging the words of Steve the Chilton and then edit it out before he can smite you down??

however the new edited post humorously mocks the enemies of the politicians I support so I will allow it
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 02:03:00 am by GovernorRickPerry »

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2017, 02:50:58 am »

How dare you write a long post challenging the words of Steve the Chilton and then edit it out before he can smite you down??

however the new edited post humorously mocks the enemies of the politicians I support so I will allow it

Heist tried to bait me, but StevieC is never fooled.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2017, 03:40:53 am »
StevieC gets MVP of politics threads all over fse, honestly.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)