Author Topic: Napoleonic wars DAB animation mod  (Read 10457 times)

Offline sushimaster006

• Corporal
  • 73rd Line Regular Alexander
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic wars DAB animation mod
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2016, 07:54:49 pm »
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=358930.0

I downloaded your dab mod, you gave the picture the best angle you could  :P It looks like his arm is going to break and his head is completely face down as if his neck is about to snap.

The original will always have the power  8)

Yours memes are inferior.
I created the idea, it will always be mine.

Do you even DAB? This is how a real dab is I am the head maymay maker. In your dab his arms are at a complete 90 degree angle

You shamelessy copied my original meme and never made a reference. You not only assumed my gender with that dab of yours but you also attempted to steal a slice of my pie.

Burn in hell where all stale memes go  >:(
I didn't directly say I got the idea from your dab, but that doesn't mean I stole/meme your dab I recreated it from scratch technically and now you can't just go around being salty because someone made a improved version of your meme ;)

You did more than "improve". You saw that mine was out, it was a SUCCsess. You wanted a slice of the pie and you thought you could make a better animation, so you posted on the forums "Napoleonic wars DAB animation mod". Then you shamelessy recreated my video and did a poor job on it. You said "I didn't directly say I got the idea from your dab" what are you implying? That you came up with the idea yourself?

Stop trying to ruin my flow mang,

stop tredding on my meme turf.

Make your own memes and be original, don't "make an improved version" because you want a piece of the glory which birthed from my idea.

You didn't find the cure to cancer, you created a fucking dabbing mod for NW, stop being so fucking salty that someone else made a mod based on the same topic.

Edit: The dab didn't work for me. Weird. Maybe i changed my game files in a way.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 07:58:55 pm by sushimaster006 »

Offline Sirjames

• Private
  • I'm TOXIIIIC
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jame
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2016, 11:11:04 pm »
Sir James, I don't want to come over rude. But this is just a sort of attention seeking and also copying and stealing. I think Scotty did a good job for his part.
If he made his own fucking animation, then it shouldn't be a problem.

You my friend are someone with a brain :)

AeroNinja

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2016, 09:16:47 am »
Sir James, I don't want to come over rude. But this is just a sort of attention seeking and also copying and stealing. I think Scotty did a good job for his part.
its a dick move saying this ani is a better one than the first idea to be honest.

But mkay.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 09:28:19 am »
Scotty is right in this case. You just stole his idea without giving him any credit, that's definitely not fair.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 10:36:16 am »
its a dick move saying this ani is a better one than the first idea to be honest.

But mkay.
Everything would just be better if you chose which mod you thought was better and didn't bitch about it. I know you make graphics, so you should know that people may want to make their own stuff. It's same as if I made that young guard skin for you. I made it cause I didn't like Marks' skin. So please, just let this dude have his thing.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2016, 09:51:30 pm »
nah, I'm usually pretty sympathetic with things like this, but this thread is a travesty. You're just killing the fun of the whole thing for no reason.

I could stop there but reading this thread is just upsetting. Literally everything about this reaks of autistic attention seeking plagiarism. You write your OP like this is all your genius joke, with "le dab" written everywhere, and creating your own shitty version of the video Scotty made, and then mentioning "I know this has already been done" with NO credit, as if its some distant thing, no it was LITERALLY 2 DAYS AGO. Such a shameless steal

AeroNinja

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2016, 09:55:43 pm »
nah, I'm usually pretty sympathetic with things like this, but this thread is a travesty. You're just killing the fun of the whole thing for no reason.

I could stop there but reading this thread is just upsetting. Literally everything about this reaks of autistic attention seeking plagiarism. You write your OP like this is all your genius joke, with "le dab" written everywhere, and creating your own shitty version of the video Scotty made, and then mentioning "I know this has already been done" with NO credit, as if its some distant thing, no it was LITERALLY 2 DAYS AGO. Such a shameless steal

Finallyyyyyyy. This I mean...

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2016, 10:17:36 pm »

^ Exactly.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Johny_Nawalony

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2016, 11:01:39 pm »
I can do paid skin comissions so yeah msg if ya want one

Offline sushimaster006

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2016, 02:12:03 pm »
You guys whining about "plagiarism" are really laughable tbh.

To put this into perspective:

There have been multiple skins made for the 73rd Highlanders (which obv. is best regiment EU yis yis), but does whosoever made the first one cry because of supposed "Plagiarism"? No, because they differ in appearance and quality, just as is the case here.

James made his own version of something that has been done before and wanted to share it. Now, from here on, one has two options:

1. Be a whiny bitch with absolutely no goal but that tasty drama.

2. Be a fucking adult and go on with your day.

Really hard choice, isn't it?

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2016, 03:49:04 pm »

There have been multiple skins made for the 73rd Highlanders (which obv. is best regiment EU yis yis), but does whosoever made the first one cry because of supposed "Plagiarism"? No, because they differ in appearance and quality, just as is the case here.

James made his own version of something that has been done before and wanted to share it. Now, from here on, one has two options:

One guy with 28 posts trying to tell people how the forums work is absolutely laughable tbh.

^ See how salty your post was?

It's not about the fact that he made an animation that has been done before (that would be fine), but that he copied the whole mod with the video, the meme and the whole kind of advertisement without giving credits to the creator. However, James deleted it so I do not see a reason to continue the drama on this thread.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 03:50:43 pm by Ted »
>>Scenes<<

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2016, 03:51:16 pm »
this entire fight is over dabbing in nw.

think about that for a second.

Offline sushimaster006

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2016, 09:17:04 pm »

One guy with 28 posts trying to tell people how the forums work is absolutely laughable tbh.

^ See how salty your post was?

It's not about the fact that he made an animation that has been done before (that would be fine), but that he copied the whole mod with the video, the meme and the whole kind of advertisement without giving credits to the creator. However, James deleted it so I do not see a reason to continue the drama on this thread.

Who

the fuck

cares?

I mean my argument is obviously void since i don't spend 24/7 on this forum. Piss off.

this entire fight is over dabbing in nw.

think about that for a second.

Fucking this.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2016, 09:24:14 pm »
This Thread:

>>Scenes<<

Offline AsunaGF

• Sergeant
  • I like to pretend i'm good at Melee when i'm not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45e_SoD_Catgirl_Asuna
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2016, 01:29:25 pm »
Lets be real now, If you're going to try and make an "improved" version of something why not give any credit to the original creator? because how can it be improved? if noone knows about the first one that scotty made. At the same time you would never have made this if scotty never did you saw the chance to get some attention and you took it. But to be fair you should've credited scotty as being the original owner of this mod or you really are just a complete dick.