Author Topic: Gaming PC Builds  (Read 76721 times)

AeroNinja

Re: Gaming PC Builds
« Reply #150 on: December 26, 2017, 06:45:04 pm »
Well he quite moves a lot to be honest. He didnt want a PC he told me. He wanted something comfortable as he Also studies at college and stuff
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 09:39:24 pm by NiPhix »

Offline adamsimon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 37th_Col_Adam
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #151 on: March 02, 2018, 06:53:47 pm »
This is what I got:

Intel Core i5-7500
Asus Prime B250-Plus motherboard
Asus Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
16GB TeamGroup Vulcan
1TB Seagate HDD
240GB Sandisk SSD
Cooler Master Masterbox 5 house
500W - Corsair CX 500 80+ Bronze
Philips 24" 240V5QDAB/00 LED monitor
Cooler Master Storm Devastator II USB keyboard+mouse
Genius SW-G2.1 1250 speaker
Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit, HU

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2018, 08:20:27 pm »
Anyone here excited for Zen+? My computer died and I need to upgrade. It is tempting but at the same time Intel will always be better once they release their next set.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2018, 03:11:16 pm »
I'd go for Intel again. Especially if you only game.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2018, 03:49:16 pm »
No point in going for these high core count AMD cpu's if you don't do things like streaming. Even for video editing your GPU does most of the work there.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2018, 10:46:16 pm »
Good advice. One other question: My computer is dead, but it does do this: when I turn it on the fans and computer turn on for about 2 seconds and then dies, and boots again in a never ending loop. Any idea what it could be and tips to fix?
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2018, 10:49:36 pm »
Good advice. One other question: My computer is dead, but it does do this: when I turn it on the fans and computer turn on for about 2 seconds and then dies, and boots again in a never ending loop. Any idea what it could be and tips to fix?
Check that the CPU and Motherboard power cables are in correctly. Thats what I usually check first when that happens at work (I used to be an engineer). If not reset your CMOS. Google how to do it.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2018, 12:55:20 am »
Do you have the mini speaker on the motherboard? One should come with it. The sounds it makes are a post code which will let you identify what the problem is.
The only thing we know is that it's not the PSU as fans etc wouldn't turn at all.

Have you done anything to it recently (changed bits, moved it around, dropped it etc)?

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2018, 09:42:01 pm »
I was attempting to fix the windows update problem I had been having. It said my system reserved partition wasn't big enough. I checked it and it said it had a few megabytes of space left somehow (I suspect something, like malwarebytes, was using it as storage) and after that it wouldn't turn on. However, it is time to upgrade and so I guess this is as good as an excuse as any.

New Ryzen chips look okay. I'm too broke to buy one now but I hope Intel's answer comes soon.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2018, 09:51:30 pm »
What do you think of NZXT building?

https://www.nzxt.com/bldnow

Looks like the best way to get a new PC atm, considering the overpriced separated parts on the market.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2018, 10:26:36 pm »
What do you think of NZXT building?

https://www.nzxt.com/bldnow

Looks like the best way to get a new PC atm, considering the overpriced separated parts on the market.
That's not a bad site, but it is very expensive. I've been eyeing this prebuilt but sadly it's not an 8700k. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=9SIADYY6YP8228
Spoiler
[close]

AeroNinja

« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2018, 07:48:19 am »
So finally after a long dilemma and waiting until parts came out Im ready for a Game PC. Olafson already put me in a good direction so thank you for that. However some parts were not available from the shop I wanted to order it from so I’ve made a custom list with some of the parts he recommended.

I dont have a max budget. I just want to max out games like total war, arma, battlefield etc, in 4k with minimal 60fps. I dont care about the costs so if you have any imagination, just go wild. Overkill is also good for me. Im not a fan of SLI though.

Here are the parts I have. If you think these are not good enough for the build I want then please feel free to correct them.

Its from a Dutch site but the parts are in English, if you might have any questions just ask. :)

https://m.imgur.com/K6zRxiu

« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 07:50:14 am by DXPE FUKURO »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2018, 09:51:59 am »
What else do you want lol

AeroNinja

« Reply #163 on: April 21, 2018, 09:56:10 am »
I just want to be sure I have something powerful and fast. I'm a total noob when it comes at pc building.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 21, 2018, 09:57:47 am »
I just want to be sure I have something powerful and fast. I'm a total noob when it comes at pc building.

If price doesn't matter just buy things with the highest price mark and ull be fine