Author Topic: I want to thank the academy for giving me General  (Read 6976 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: I want to thank the academy for giving me General
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 04:36:07 am »
Duuring has no honor,

Congrats Dan, you now officially spend way too much time on this forum :P

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 02:47:26 am »
Duuring has no honor,

Congrats Dan, you now officially spend way too much time on this forum :P
+1

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2016, 08:58:04 am »
at the time of me writing this post you have logged over 295 days on this website

now before i start shitposting i want to just say that you're either a fucking idiot or that you've used a script to browse fse 'automaticaly' (very improbable)

295 days of your life are literally now gone. these 295 days you are never going to get back

in that time you could have gotten through the first year of college with decent grades under your belt

but you spent it on fse

i generally feel sorry for you in the grander scale of things

my two cents is that you should not feel proud about what you have accomplished; you signed up in 2013 slightly before me and in the three years of your life you've been here almost a whole year has been spent on this website

well done

now for some math

the average human sleeps around 8 hours a day now we've already established you've spent 295 days here, lets round this to a year, leaving 730 days to live your life which equates to around 17520 hours

from the average of 8 hours a day you have slept that would mean you've slept around 91 days, or a quarter year 17520 - 2184 = 15336

on average we spend around 1-2 hours either defecating or eating every day which equates to 22 days in a year or 546 hours a year. times this by two and we get 44 days / 1092 hours -- 15336 - 1092 = 14244

now this means you've wasted a further 3276 hours of your life doing human shit (136 days) finally we need to again add the time wasted here on fse which is 7080 hours or roundabouts -- 3276 + 7080 = 10356

26280 hours in 3 years - 10356 of which have been spent doing shit on this website and basic human needs (431 wasted days | 663 days doing other shit without again, adding or encountering the hours you've spent on games)

now i could keep going with this but honestly i'm bored at this point because basic math is the death of me

take into account all of the times you have washed, done chores, masturbated or any other miraculous things during your day you have done in the past year will make you realise how much of your life you have wasted.

go outside please

(PS i hope my bad math didn't trigger you)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2016, 09:00:14 am »
I think someone is jealous ^
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2016, 09:00:48 am »
I think someone is jealous ^

no i have qualifications

Offline Reginald Schneider

• Brigadier General
  • Can't stop a <snip>
    • View Profile
    • GunZo and Regi
  • Nick: 60th_Cpt_<snip>
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2016, 11:13:56 am »
Spoiler
at the time of me writing this post you have logged over 295 days on this website

now before i start shitposting i want to just say that you're either a fucking idiot or that you've used a script to browse fse 'automaticaly' (very improbable)

295 days of your life are literally now gone. these 295 days you are never going to get back

in that time you could have gotten through the first year of college with decent grades under your belt

but you spent it on fse

my two cents is that you should not feel proud about what you have accomplished; you signed up in 2013 slightly before me and in the three years of your life you've been here almost a whole year has been spent on this website

well done

now for some math

the average human sleeps around 8 hours a day now we've already established you've spent 295 days here, lets round this to a year, leaving 730 days to live your life which equates to around 17520 hours

from the average of 8 hours a day you have slept that would mean you've slept around 91 days, or a quarter year 17520 - 2184 = 15336

on average we spend around 1-2 hours either defecating or eating every day which equates to 22 days in a year or 546 hours a year. times this by two and we get 44 days / 1092 hours -- 15336 - 1092 = 14244

now this means you've wasted a further 3276 hours of your life doing human shit (136 days) finally we need to again add the time wasted here on fse which is 7080 hours or roundabouts -- 3276 + 7080 = 10356

26280 hours in 3 years - 10356 of which have been spent doing shit on this website and basic human needs (431 wasted days | 663 days doing other shit without again, adding or encountering the hours you've spent on games)

now i could keep going with this but honestly i'm bored at this point because basic math is the death of me

take into account all of the times you have washed, done chores, masturbated or any other miraculous things during your day you have done in the past year will make you realise how much of your life you have wasted.

go outside please

[close]
Lmfao
god of memes
#RaceTo1000 https://i.imgur.com/sQrpb6d.jpg

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2016, 01:14:41 pm »

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2016, 10:07:01 pm »
You have no life dude. Seriously, get some friends and go outside. Go walk around your local park or something. Christ what a pathetic, meaningless "accomplishment"

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2016, 10:10:03 pm »
Does anybody think that he actually sat there on the forums for the whole time? One word: F5.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2016, 02:00:40 pm »
Does anybody think that he actually sat there on the forums for the whole time? One word: F5.
Cool.

Offline CaseliusFIN

• First Lieutenant
  • Getting shot is my forte
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndWI_Cpt_W_Parsons
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2016, 04:26:26 pm »
The moment I have higher or same rank than some people with 2x or even 4x of my posts.  :o
Company Commander. 2nd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry.
NW veteran & ARMA 3 modder

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2016, 03:58:25 pm »

but you spent it on fse

well done

now for some math

go outside please

The last time I wrote something like that showing that one member of this forums spent more then 40% of his last year on FSE I got muted for "Cyberbullying"
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2016, 04:45:46 pm »
Spoiler

but you spent it on fse

well done

now for some math

go outside please

[close]

The last time I wrote something like that showing that one member of this forums spent more then 40% of his last year on FSE I got muted for "Cyberbullying"
[/quote]

it's the harsh truth though. it has to be said

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
  • ↑ the amount of times I posted nudes last year ↑
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crumpets_Mum
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2016, 04:49:20 pm »
Spoiler

but you spent it on fse

well done

now for some math

go outside please

[close]

Dont know, if you use FSE on your phone while taking the bus 2 hours a day its not too much

365 days a year : 7 days a week = 52 weeks a year

5 days * 2 hours = 10 hours a week

10 * 52 = 520 hours

520 hours * 3 = 1560 hours

1560:24 = 65 days

52 * 2 = 104
365 - 104 = 261
261 * 24 = 6264

3 years = 1095 Days

well fuck it Dan has no life or hax