Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Games / Re: Holdfast: Nations at War
« Last post by NiPhix on Today at 11:02:55 am »
For all you lot complaining about the melee.

It's EARLY ACCES ALPHA. The Devs WARNED US for it. It was only for the people who really want to play it already that they released it.

Also going to leave this here.

"Melee Combat (High Priority)

Strong and enjoyable Melee combat is important for sustaining a healthy and competitive player base. This is why we’ve placed improvements and additional functionality for this core mechanic at the very top of our priority list. Work on improvements for melee combat is ongoing.

If you can spare a moment of your time to provide us with additional ideas, suggestions or feedback on melee combat, we’d be very grateful. Post in the below thread to join in the discussion. Good melee mechanics are great fun and we really enjoy working on them!

Melee Combat -  Send us your feedback!

We will also continue working closely with members of our competitive community to continually improve upon this core mechanic of the game. All the improvements for melee combat listed here in our roadmap are based directly on their feedback.

Secondary Attacks - Secondary attacks specific for each and every melee weapon which would cancel another person’s block if hit, are being worked on. You’ll be seeing this in the game shortly after the animator finishes working on the animations.

Hit Reactions - Hit reactions to help players more easily identify if they managed to hit another person with a strike.

Hitbox Bugfix - Sometimes, issues with hitboxes are occurring when two players with a different latency are combating each other. This is being given the highest of priorities.

Improved Feinting - We are currently working on improving the melee combats’ feinting mechanics. This is also an effort to add more depth to the system.

Animation Improvements - Work on improving animations related to melee combat is ongoing.

Additional Improvements - There are a lot of factors to take into account for melee combat. The smallest of changes could make a big difference to the entire system. We’ll be working on additional improvements and tweaks during Early Access pending on feedback from our community.

Two-Handed Axes - Animations for the two-handed axes are currently being worked on. This weapon will be given to the Sapeur and Carpenter classes.
Regiments / Re: 13th TWHA
« Last post by Janne on Today at 10:33:52 am »
good job
No no. If someone talks shit about my country, he should at least get its name right.
Events: NA / Re: Saturday "Ode to the IV Korps" Linebattle
« Last post by Ayrton5311 on Today at 10:14:33 am »
HRE requests skirms for 09/23/17

around 12-15 attendence
Its kinda a sad for me, for my friends and sure for members of King's Royal Brigade. Today we're going to disband our reg and batch of guys will continue as KRB game community :).  I would like to tell anything about that regiment which leave an special feel in my soul and will have always a special place in my heart.. Sure I was having conflicts will ppl in the KRB but I was doing that for improving regiment and not on purpose. KRB had very interesting history and I hope 1 day we will continue it on Mount&Blade Bannerlord ... and  always remember KRB FOR LIFE! <3   Also thanks everyone for RESPECTING me and my regiment! I wish everyone a best of lucks! <3
I never respected your regiment, you're a child who for whatever reason thought he could lead a regiment, good riddance.
Abit rude don't you think?  :'(
A bit? :D haha, it was very rude but what can we do? World is full of idiots like Daniel :\
Not idiotic enough to triple post
Blood & Iron / Re: Denmark, who doesn't like Denmark?
« Last post by LithuanianEuro on Today at 10:06:43 am »
Blood & Iron / Re: Denmark, who doesn't like Denmark?
« Last post by Dazzer on Today at 09:53:10 am »
, and why all the negative comments, longtree?
movie name now.
"1864", its a series
Its kinda a sad for me, for my friends and sure for members of King's Royal Brigade. Today we're going to disband our reg and batch of guys will continue as KRB game community :).  I would like to tell anything about that regiment which leave an special feel in my soul and will have always a special place in my heart.. Sure I was having conflicts will ppl in the KRB but I was doing that for improving regiment and not on purpose. KRB had very interesting history and I hope 1 day we will continue it on Mount&Blade Bannerlord ... and  always remember KRB FOR LIFE! <3   Also thanks everyone for RESPECTING me and my regiment! I wish everyone a best of lucks! <3
I never respected your regiment, you're a child who for whatever reason thought he could lead a regiment, good riddance.
Abit rude don't you think?  :'(
A bit? :D haha, it was very rude but what can we do? World is full of idiots like Daniel :\

Hahah okay, its funny though. Community can see who's real child here ;)  Go and create a reg and then rename it but names will be still shit... as shit as you are!
Your grammar is actually painful to read.

I would like to see how would you speak Georgain if you'll study it in exactly 2 years so please fuck off :* 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10