Author Topic: 11th Election (Mar-May term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 16212 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
11th Election (Mar-May term) - Candidates and discussion
« on: February 20, 2018, 10:56:58 pm »
Shadow can at any time change this.  I will give this till 12 am central US on the 25th before i lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

if i see a troll app, i wont add it.   You must answer all of the questions in the app.  Consider this your warning.   I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well. check the stickied threads if you  need help.

NA:hawks app is denied.
DJs app is denied. currently muted and using another account to get around said mute to apply wont fly. 
Daniel the Chef app is denied.  last 2 warnings were for posting private convos.(currently under watch for this)

Windflower
Spoiler
Name : Windflower
EU or NA? : NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes.
Why should you become CR? :
I've currently served as a CR for the past term and I have been providing unbiased moderation and serving as an ambassador for the community pretty much. My only intention as a CR is to benefit the community and make a positive impact while completing the necessary tasks of a CR. I've been active in the community for a long ass time now and I have a load of experience in hosting events, admining, interacting with the community and etc. Unfortunately my computer broke a couple weeks ago so I didn't get to host another event I had planned. I think I've gained most of your trusts by now and I respect you all to make the best decision in this err election.  ;)
[close]

Lady Moraine
Spoiler
Name: Lady Moraine
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes
Why should you become CR? : At late the community has flourished since the new update with multiple 200+ events during the week and NANWL bringing the competitive scene back to life. I believe I could unite the NW NA community for the better. For the moment some competitive regiments hate on each other or get too personal with insults these things need to be addressed immediately and stoped in the community the personal attacks have gotten out of hand as of late and need to stop, not only to help the longevity of the game but to keep toxicity out of the community.. I feel this is one issue no other CR has or attempted to tackle and so I would like to do it. I would also be unbiased, Sure regiments like the Nr.4 might have bullied me or roasted me in the past but they should have fair representation and voice as any regiment for why they choose to do what they do.  In conclusion I would make a good CR because I would point out the current big issues in the NA community and fairly and unbiasedly represent the NA community to the best of my ability.
[close]

tired
Spoiler
Name: tired
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes

Why should you become CR? : Well, I've had a good relationship with every single regiment I've had contact with. I love to work with and help others. I've worked with the 63e, obviously the BBG regiments like USMC/15e, 29th, and a few brazilian regiments. I can list a few more regiments and people that I have good relationships with like the 54th, HRE brigade, Warlance Game Servers, Quantum Impulse Gaming, Papabean, 6teSLR w/ Maniac, 61e, 1stLC, KOB, 41st, Kanade Tachibana, Nicholas_Prime, AppleOrgasm, Thunderstormer, Vincenzo, and few more. I even love the RegLatino, even though when I merc with them I have a hard time understanding the commands in Spanish. Also I have unbanned a gay Asian man named oOo_Hmong_oOo from my teamspeak 19 times.

I've had such good trusting relationships with others that I manage over 12 NW servers, including having control panel access to at least 5-6 other regiments/brigades NW game servers for events, regiments, and public play. I even have control panel access to even regiments that are at odds with each other at times, which shows that I can be trusted to multiple parties at the same time.

I am constantly trying to change and improve public game servers to keep the game fun and lively, though it is very old now, so I care about the regiments, but also the average public player. I have good relationships with public players on my servers and I believe it shows in the results of servers staying alive and populated, which now is pretty difficult NA side.

As a weakness, I probably have little patience for people who troll and get personal. So, if I feel someone is way out of line, I may have a hard time seeing what their real issue or concern is and just want to deal strongly with the troll actions. My other issue is, to be honest, I don't read every reply in the regiments section, so I don't know if I could "patrol" the regiments section of the board that thoroughly. But if people brought something to my attention, I wouldn't mind helping out and bringing a calm, mature, 2nd opinion to a matter.

So, I'm not entirely sure what or how a CR can help by just moderating forum posts, but I believe I can bring a lot of clout and have the ability to actually bring change to public and regimental issues.

But all in all, I just love the game and want to help it out in whatever way I  can.
[close]
EU:
Blaze
Spoiler
Name: Blaze
EU or NA?: EU
Why should you become CR?: Well, there are a number of reasons on why I want to become a Community Representative.
My first point, which is also my biggest point is to ensure that the members of the forum are getting what they want, and that their suggestions and concerns are being acknowledged and are being dealt with, I feel like this is something which really does need some attention, because on multiple occasions I have had various conversations with members from the community regarding great suggestions that they had and how they were not being heard, I want to be the voice for the people I want their messages to be heard by the staff team of this forum.
(2nd point) I also wish to try and talk and discuss with putting some things into place, to try and get a new income of people from different player bases / game bases, and also trying to reduce the ammount of toxicity on the forum, as in general the community is great but individuals / groups of people are creating scenes and drama which shouldn't tear the community apart which is something I think should be looked into and regarded, which is something I promise to do.
My third reason for me wanting to become a Community Representative is that I have been playing the game for 5 years, I have been on fse lurking for around 3 years (I had an account beforehand but lost the details) in my time of being here, I have met some wonderful people who have made my experience of this game amazing, some other people who haven't had the best experiences with me, but I say let bygones be bygones I wish to become more engaged with this community and I wish to be a person where people can come to me, to get their opinions expressed and have a very high chance of a definite answer back because I feel that the members of the forum should be heard, and that both sides of the forum staff and members should be more engaged into one another.
My fourth and last point, for me wanting to become CR is to again as said above tackle problems on the forums, such as the dying and or dead sub-boards, that either need reviving or revamping in order to gain the community's attention again.
[close]

Herishey
Spoiler
Name: Herishey
EU or NA?: EU.
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes.
Why should you become CR?: In terms of both FSE and the EU NW Community I have been very involved for years hosting some major events ranging from the NWFL, NWWC to co-hosting the NWL. I want to try and push for a bigger focus on event sub-boards for major events such as TGL, NWFL, NWWC, etc just as Taleworlds do as events are simply the only thing that keeps the community still alive. Regiments of course play a part in this but without events regiments pointless. I am very active on the forums and although I used to have my moments of rebellion and trolling moments towards FSE I feel I have matured over these years to some extent and have always been very involved in keeping this community going even with my playtime declining (be that through my maps, events or thread templates).
[close]
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 05:59:28 pm by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 11th Election (Mar-May term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 11:49:33 pm »
Name: Blaze
EU or NA?: EU
Why should you become CR?: Well, there are a number of reasons on why I want to become a Community Representative.
My first point, which is also my biggest point is to ensure that the members of the forum are getting what they want, and that their suggestions and concerns are being acknowledged and are being dealt with, I feel like this is something which really does need some attention, because on multiple occasions I have had various conversations with members from the community regarding great suggestions that they had and how they were not being heard, I want to be the voice for the people I want their messages to be heard by the staff team of this forum.
(2nd point) I also wish to try and talk and discuss with putting some things into place, to try and get a new income of people from different player bases / game bases, and also trying to reduce the ammount of toxicity on the forum, as in general the community is great but individuals / groups of people are creating scenes and drama which shouldn't tear the community apart which is something I think should be looked into and regarded, which is something I promise to do.
My third reason for me wanting to become a Community Representative is that I have been playing the game for 5 years, I have been on fse lurking for around 3 years (I had an account beforehand but lost the details) in my time of being here, I have met some wonderful people who have made my experience of this game amazing, some other people who haven't had the best experiences with me, but I say let bygones be bygones I wish to become more engaged with this community and I wish to be a person where people can come to me, to get their opinions expressed and have a very high chance of a definite answer back because I feel that the members of the forum should be heard, and that both sides of the forum staff and members should be more engaged into one another.
My fourth and last point, for me wanting to become CR is to again as said above tackle problems on the forums, such as the dying and or dead sub-boards, that either need reviving or revamping in order to gain the community's attention again.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 12:16:27 am by Blaze »
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 12:14:18 am »
Best of luck to all those who apply!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 12:16:09 am by Blaze »
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 02:35:07 am »
Name: Hawkince
I for many reasons should become CR. Although my campaigning to this point has been some what of a joke I believe I should be granted a fair chance.
Despite the fact that I appear as a troll I believe that I should get a fair shot at CR. My biggest reason for wanting to run and the whole reason I'm running is to promote free speech and ensure no one is not allowed to speak their voice. Although I have participated in some questionable activity I believe that sometimes a certainty of bias has definable gone on on FSE in the position of CR. There have been examples of ur current CR windflower saying the N word on the forms despite having to enforce rules against racism. I also believe that I would be able to manage regimental drama very well as I am often intertwined in such drama. I'll be able to bring more free speech, manage regimental drama and come from an impartial unbiased standpoint. Despite my involvement within a certain part of the community (namely the nr4) I'll ensure my biases aren't interfering with my ability to moderate the forums. I hope everyone gives me a fair chance and GL to all others.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 02:49:08 am »
Let it be known that hawkince believes it’s ok to encourage people to commit suicide
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 03:00:58 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 02:58:23 am »
Let it be known that hawkinrice believes it’s ok to encourage people to commit suicide

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 03:03:06 am »
I read hawkince’s app in his voice
click here to join the 84th

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 03:07:18 am »
Are you supposed to read Hawkince's application with a lisp

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 03:51:10 am »
*calls Windflower*

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018, 03:53:11 am »
Name : Windflower
EU or NA? : NA
I've currently served as a CR for the past term and I have been providing unbiased moderation and serving as an ambassador for the community pretty much. My only intention as a CR is to benefit the community and make a positive impact while completing the necessary tasks of a CR. I've been active in the community for a long ass time now and I have a load of experience in hosting events, admining, interacting with the community and etc. Unfortunately my computer broke a couple weeks ago so I didn't get to host another event I had planned. I think I've gained most of your trusts by now and I respect you all to make the best decision in this err election.  ;)

also yes Hawkince I've said the n word with a soft a before (not that soft a makes it acceptable) on the forums but not before later snipping it, all in my 5 years on FSE. Also see my other CR signature.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2018, 04:42:52 am »
We didn’t vote Orcaryo when he turned degenerate, and likewise let’s not vote Hawkince because tbh he never wasn’t a degenerate.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2018, 02:24:21 pm »
Name: Herishey
EU or NA?: EU.
Why should you become CR?: In terms of both FSE and the EU NW Community I have been very involved for years hosting some major events ranging from the NWFL, NWWC to co-hosting the NWL. I want to try and push for a bigger focus on event sub-boards for major events such as TGL, NWFL, NWWC, etc just as Taleworlds do as events are simply the only thing that keeps the community still alive. Regiments of course play a part in this but without events regiments pointless. I am very active on the forums and although I used to have my moments of rebellion and trolling moments towards FSE I feel I have matured over these years to some extent and have always been very involved in keeping this community going even with my playtime declining (be that through my maps, events or thread templates).

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2018, 02:39:37 pm »
I'll become a voter just so I can vote Windflower, don't want a photoshop stealing nibba to be CR ::).

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2018, 02:56:05 pm »
i vote for herishy so that he plays nw again hopefully maybe