Author Topic: European Community List - Melee  (Read 78917 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: European Community List - Melee
« Reply #435 on: January 19, 2018, 08:34:17 pm »
Fwuffy will stay where he is, he just recently started playing well. Space will go down by a point. Fotin will go down by a point. People will be added that I've missed.
Good boy.

I think moskito deserves a much higher rating on the list, always has performed in gfs even if his team hasnt won RGL included. It doesnt seem like the list has gone of wins as correct me if im wrong (high chance i am) but i ageee starks a really good player and deserves a high rating but i cant remember him winning everything? Basically using stark as an example that moskito should be higher due to performance.
Also mr James you are correct it's not based on wins but more performance.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 08:41:47 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #436 on: January 19, 2018, 08:43:43 pm »
im not on the list aswell - rip my ego

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #437 on: January 19, 2018, 08:48:18 pm »
Alator added, Kroglog added, Hypno added, Kore dropped by a point, Space dropped by a point, Muha dropped by a point, Mandarin dropped by a point, TheDead removed (Ty Dren for fake news)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #438 on: January 19, 2018, 08:58:46 pm »
Fwuffy will stay where he is, he just recently started playing well. Space will go down by a point. Fotin will go down by a point. People will be added that I've missed.
All the memes aside though, I've been playing consistently "well" in tournaments since late 2016, and then extremely well since about the 2nd half of last year with FT / All-S. I remember however even some tournaments like Bob's 7v7 tourney in October 2016, where I played well already with team Princesses and we got 3rd place additionally. There was the 6th RGT where I also had a solid performance with 77y, coming 2nd overall. Other tournaments in late 2016 include the 3v3 tournament with Python and you Ledge, which you can remember there how things went. Point is, I think I've already been putting on solid performances since mid-late 2016, which is just after your criteria are starting to be counted (mid 2016). Then once the 7th RGT came in early 2017 with 66th, by then I was already at the level I am now in terms of tournament performance, kills and impact. Basically what I'm saying is, I don't really see this recency thing you point out, though I definitely agree I shouldn't be ranked higher on your all-time list because that spans a huge-era, I fall right into the new-age.

P.S. half of this rant was typed because I just woke up from a power-nap and I am crying in pain due to being placed below fucking Dren the tranny granny

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #439 on: January 19, 2018, 09:02:04 pm »
All the memes aside though, I've been playing consistently "well" in tournaments since late 2016, and then extremely well since about the 2nd half of last year with FT / All-S. I remember however even some tournaments like Bob's 7v7 tourney in October 2016, where I played well already with team Princesses and we got 3rd place additionally. There was the 6th RGT where I also had a solid performance with 77y, coming 2nd overall. Other tournaments in late 2016 include the 3v3 tournament with Python and you Ledge, which you can remember there how things went. Point is, I think I've already been putting on solid performances since mid-late 2016, which is just after your criteria are starting to be counted (mid 2016). Then once the 7th RGT came in early 2017 with 66th, by then I was already at the level I am now in terms of tournament performance, kills and impact. Basically what I'm saying is, I don't really see this recency thing you point out, though I definitely agree I shouldn't be ranked higher on your all-time list because that spans a huge-era, I fall right into the new-age.

P.S. half of this rant was typed because I just woke up from a power-nap and I am crying in pain due to being placed below fucking Dren the tranny granny

all luck tbh
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 19, 2018, 09:03:56 pm »

all luck tbh
Kept blaming lag tbh

Edit : Had to cross-reference. Convinced me. Upped to 91.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 09:06:09 pm by Ledger »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #441 on: January 19, 2018, 09:05:52 pm »
no dutch players

i think the respect is not here

or just realistic

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 19, 2018, 09:14:45 pm »
Rebel - The Turk - bellious added as 87.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 19, 2018, 09:15:04 pm »
List is a bit less shit now, well done gypsy queen.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #444 on: January 19, 2018, 09:18:44 pm »

You rank up there with Extaz and Voluble as one of the most annoying players to play against/with so if it makes you feel any better you'd make elite tier on my most annoying meleers list.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #445 on: January 19, 2018, 09:20:22 pm »

You rank up there with Extaz and Voluble as one of the most annoying players to play against/with so if it makes you feel any better you'd make elite tier on my most annoying meleers list.
blocking your stabs = cancer nice!

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 19, 2018, 09:20:24 pm »

Why is the girl on your avatar bruised?

Lurvy

« Reply #447 on: January 19, 2018, 09:21:07 pm »
Still don't see my boy Wencosa aka XGOD

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #448 on: January 19, 2018, 09:22:44 pm »

blocking your stabs = cancer nice!

It would help if you did something other than block stabs, yeah. Kurwa

And Ledge stop telling me how to live my life.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 19, 2018, 09:23:04 pm »

Why is the girl on your avatar bruised?
That's Eddies ex after she gave him shit head.