Author Topic: [Unofficial] KILLBOX Thread!  (Read 39271 times)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [Unofficial] KILLBOX Thread!
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2015, 09:28:52 pm »
"that Hunter is recruiting admins from his region to further his influence within killbox."
Buzz is from Greece.
I dont see how my country is similar to Greece nor how we are in same "region"

I as well as most senior killbox admins do not see how people that definiteley did not put any kind of effort in their applications could be accepted.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2015, 09:30:51 pm »
You know what, it would actually be ok if he was left to fuck up Skywarfare or something... But he had to drag a formerly popular and loved name through the mud before NW dies. Why couldn't you just give KB an honourable death and let it die in peace?
<3

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2015, 09:36:37 pm »
You know what, it would actually be ok if he was left to fuck up Skywarfare or something... But he had to drag a formerly popular and loved name through the mud before NW dies. Why couldn't you just give KB an honourable death and let it die in peace?

^
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline McScott

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: McScott
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2015, 10:48:56 pm »
Can you all shut up? Are you just saying because someone's English is bad that they cannot be an admin?
Please, just continue on with your lives and don't worry about the server?

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2015, 10:55:23 pm »
Can you all shut up? Are you just saying because someone's English is bad that they cannot be an admin?

We are saying that someone who definiteley is not intelleigent enough to write at least one good sentence in his application can not be an admin. Also quite funny to see how all the old admins are against that decisions also.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 05:07:17 pm by Ted »
>>Scenes<<

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2015, 11:18:41 pm »

We are saying that someone who definiteley is not intellegient enough to write at least one good sentence in his application can not be an admin. Also quite funny to see how all the old admins are against that decisions also.

Lets take a closer look my german friend, shall we?
All of ex admins posting here have been kicked from the admin team for inactivity hence its loggical to assume that they ll no longer stick their noses into killbox matters for no reason other than to express their hatred and hopelessnes.
As to you Ted if my memory serves me right you have been kicked because of number of reasons including: lying to the owner, wrongly accusing me of banning 5 people on server, your presence in Betty Regiment, claiming that killbox "been stolen" although never elaboraiting how one does exactly steals maps and scripts, i guess Google had helped you find decent answers.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2015, 11:24:32 pm »
Steam Name:[AK]Deniolser
  Why would you be a good admin: I'm not Trol and Nobbs and i don't like him . I speak English well . I am honest , I do not like people who practice teamkilling , I'm responsible pleasant courteous and always want to clarify any doubts (helpful)
About yourself: i am from poland I'm 17 Most of himself wrote above
Current admins that could vouch for you: Tukan Hunter :)

Accepted

He is good at English? Hence all the spelling mistakes, and then calls himself honest.
He does not troll? Good, that means he should not be on a ban list. But should someone be an admin just because they can follow rules? No.

If you look at the sign ups by Deniolser and Buzz, both applications made within 1 minute of one another, both from Countries in Eastern Europe, like the head admin, which would leave many to believe that Hunter is recruiting admins from his region to further his influence within killbox. This can be seen as the head admin, Hunter, has not followed the admin application guide lines where the senior members of the killbox server discuss new admins together, in fact he has cherry picked the admins himself, a wrongful decision as now he has let under-qualified become admins, lowering the bar.

Steam Name: nikostreleras
Why would you be a good admin:Well obviously i dont know i will be a good admin!But i can guarantee safety from trollers teamkillers etc. Recently i was playing on the server and noticed that admins never show up so i would love to be one...
About yourself:Weeeell,the very first thing you need to know about me is that i am a very proud Greek man :D Hmmm other important thing about me is that i am a professional  basketball player :D (oh i forgot!i am bad at warband)
Current admins that could vouch for you:Hunter i guess...

against all the odds
accepted

No mention of previous admin experience,
No indication on how often he plays on the server
Only 1 admin can vouch for him
Admits himself he does not know how to be a good admin "i don't know i will be a good admin"

Hence as an unhappy Senior admin of the killbox server, i would not support Deniolser and Buzz becoming admins.

I think it should be enough to point out that he is the active Senior Admin and is even mentioned as contact for the administration.
>>Scenes<<

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2015, 11:34:38 pm »
Your method of selection is still shit, and you haven't tackled that issue yet. Just admit that you have next to no competition for admin slots and are forced to give them to every two-bit autistic child who thinks that admining on the server is still as special as it used to be.
<3

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2015, 04:40:34 pm »
Anyone who only posts here to spam, complain and insult: Out. Try to post again and I will issue out mutes.

Offline Buzz

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2015, 05:22:50 pm »
Steam Name:[AK]Deniolser
  Why would you be a good admin: I'm not Trol and Nobbs and i don't like him . I speak English well . I am honest , I do not like people who practice teamkilling , I'm responsible pleasant courteous and always want to clarify any doubts (helpful)
About yourself: i am from poland I'm 17 Most of himself wrote above
Current admins that could vouch for you: Tukan Hunter :)

Accepted

He is good at English? Hence all the spelling mistakes, and then calls himself honest.
He does not troll? Good, that means he should not be on a ban list. But should someone be an admin just because they can follow rules? No.

If you look at the sign ups by Deniolser and Buzz, both applications made within 1 minute of one another, both from Countries in Eastern Europe, like the head admin, which would leave many to believe that Hunter is recruiting admins from his region to further his influence within killbox. This can be seen as the head admin, Hunter, has not followed the admin application guide lines where the senior members of the killbox server discuss new admins together, in fact he has cherry picked the admins himself, a wrongful decision as now he has let under-qualified become admins, lowering the bar.

Steam Name: nikostreleras
Why would you be a good admin:Well obviously i dont know i will be a good admin!But i can guarantee safety from trollers teamkillers etc. Recently i was playing on the server and noticed that admins never show up so i would love to be one...
About yourself:Weeeell,the very first thing you need to know about me is that i am a very proud Greek man :D Hmmm other important thing about me is that i am a professional  basketball player :D (oh i forgot!i am bad at warband)
Current admins that could vouch for you:Hunter i guess...

against all the odds
accepted

No mention of previous admin experience,
No indication on how often he plays on the server
Only 1 admin can vouch for him
Admits himself he does not know how to be a good admin "i don't know i will be a good admin"

Hence as an unhappy Senior admin of the killbox server, i would not support Deniolser and Buzz becoming admins.

Well obviously i should have mentioned that i have previous admin experience in IG_Battlegrounds (a serious native server from a very descipline and skilled clan!)

And yeah i dont know if i will be a good admin!But the thing i know is that i never rage!My real life experiences(basketball) have taught me how to remain calm whatever the situation is!

P.S. It is still up to you to kick me out!I dont judge anyone without knowing them!

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2015, 03:19:41 pm »
New map uploaded to the server replacing the old mp_strangefields_storm map which we previously had.

Thank you to Plutarch for making the new map.

Offline McScott

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: McScott
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2015, 12:49:34 pm »
Jesus christ, thank God Duuring

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2015, 10:34:40 pm »
Is there going to be a new map for Christmas, I know it's a little early, i'm just excited :P

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2015, 10:51:13 pm »
Hmm that would actually  be quite a good idea, i ll talk with our mapper- Plutarch and we ll see if he can work this out :)

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2015, 11:05:19 pm »
Hmm that would actually  be quite a good idea, i ll talk with our mapper- Plutarch and we ll see if he can work this out :)
Thank you, I really hope it happens, maps draw attention from new people and it's fucking awesome :P