Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 271094 times)

Offline ak3120

• Sergeant
  • Ой Блин
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ak3120
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bot Survival NA
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2015, 10:06:53 pm »
AI meshing ain't an easy task I heard

Truth be told it's a lot simpler than making the actual maps. The problem is that meshing is so dead on boring it would be more entertaining to sit there and shoot myself in the foot every day.

Offline The13thCrusader

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2015, 09:21:47 pm »
Unban Request:
Name: The13thCrusader
Offense: Unknown.
Why should you be unbanned? --> It seems I was banned either accidentally or for no reason. I left the server, BBG_BotSurvival_NA, and when I came back; I was banned for some reason. I have absolutely no clue as to why I was banned, or who banned me. If the moderators could help me out, it would be great appreciated.
User ID #: 1236926
Time/Date: 6/30/2015

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2015, 10:00:29 pm »
Unban Request:
Name: The13thCrusader
Offense: Unknown.
Why should you be unbanned? --> It seems I was banned either accidentally or for no reason. I left the server, BBG_BotSurvival_NA, and when I came back; I was banned for some reason. I have absolutely no clue as to why I was banned, or who banned me. If the moderators could help me out, it would be great appreciated.
Time/Date: 6/30/2015

Edited. Read the post below.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 11:52:23 pm by Commissar Jdf »

Offline ak3120

• Sergeant
  • Ой Блин
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2015, 11:38:21 pm »
-Snip-
13thCrusader, you have been going under the name as [7th_Cavalry]_General_Custer for our servers. You have been reported and banned for having recruited, breaking rule #4 (We are also certain 7th_Cavalry is not part of the BBG community) . To top it all off, your entire regiment is under our watch list for disobeying the rules and having been noticed recruiting despite our earlier claims towards multiple members now. Unless you provide a valid reason/excuse (which, mind you, I checked the logs and did indeed see you recruit), your unban will not be lifted.

Offline The13thCrusader

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2015, 11:52:28 pm »
-Snip-
13thCrusader, you have been going under the name as [7th_Cavalry]_General_Custer for our servers. You have been reported and banned for having recruited, breaking rule #4 (We are also certain 7th_Cavalry is not part of the BBG community) . To top it all off, your entire regiment is under our watch list for disobeying the rules and having been noticed recruiting despite our earlier claims towards multiple members now. Unless you provide a valid reason/excuse (which, mind you, I checked the logs and did indeed see you recruit), your unban will not be lifted.

I have spoken to [BBG] Alpha (USMC_Cpl_Alpha) about the misunderstanding that has occurred. If you wish to know the details, please, direct your questions to him or me. 

Offline bugsymoran

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2015, 09:41:54 am »
Unban Request:i was banned
Name:Bugsymoran
Offense:i said the n word
Why should you be unbanned?its my favorite server
User ID #:963777
Time/Date:7/1/2015

Offline ak3120

• Sergeant
  • Ой Блин
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2015, 10:20:44 pm »
-Snip-
bugsy, before you come back onto our servers, be sure to read the rules. The next time you severely break a rule, we will not be so forgiving. Especially for something like slurs.

Your ban will be lifted in a week from now. Check back July 8th to get back onto the server.

Offline ak3120

• Sergeant
  • Ой Блин
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2015, 10:22:25 pm »
-Snip-
-Snip-

I have spoken to [BBG] Alpha (USMC_Cpl_Alpha) about the misunderstanding that has occurred. If you wish to know the details, please, direct your questions to him or me.

We have talked. Your ban will be lifted on the 4th of July.

Offline The13thCrusader

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2015, 06:51:20 am »
Unban Request:
Name: The13thCrusader (Mount & Blade name: [7thCav]-LtCol_Groves )
Offense: No offense was committed by me.
Why should you be un-banned? --> I was banned for actions that were not committed by me. BBG_Alpha and ak3120 are both aware of the unfortunate mishap that occurred.

(I am re-posting my Unban Request on July 4th as instructed by BBG_Alpha)

I would also like to thank BBG_Alpha and ak3120 for being understanding about the mishap.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 06:54:19 am by The13thCrusader »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2015, 01:13:15 am »
I gotta say this is one of the better Bot Survival Servers Yet. And For once it's not a siege so gg to you guys.

Offline ak3120

• Sergeant
  • Ой Блин
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2015, 08:39:26 pm »
Due to a massive increase in trolling/what seems to be Betty's Reg joining our server, I will be bolstering the ranks of moderators/administrators on the server shortly. Stay tuned.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2015, 04:07:15 am »
Due to a massive increase in trolling/what seems to be Betty's Reg joining our server, I will be bolstering the ranks of moderators/administrators on the server shortly. Stay tuned.
Sounds good to me. Just make sure you don't choose the wrong people.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2015, 10:08:38 pm »
Great server, I really enjoyed being on this server today. Sorry if we were causing a bit of drama in the chat, we just hate when someone begins to attack our regiment.
click here to join the 84th

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2015, 10:11:40 pm »
Great server, I really enjoyed being on this server today. Sorry if we were causing a bit of drama in the chat, we just hate when someone begins to attack our regiment.
^

Offline iCod

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2015, 07:55:44 pm »
(idk where else to apply for admin so I'll just leave this here [Copied from the Bot Survival EU thread])

Nickname: iCod

GUID: 1092783

Steamlink: https://steamcommunity.com/id/iCod43

How active can you be?: I'm on this server for several hours everyday...so pretty active...

Current Regiment/Clan:None as of now.

Adminexperience: Admin'd on the Trench Battle server about a year ago, and a few 2nd reg servers...Also admin'd 2 GMOD servers a few months back (then I stopped playing, lol.)

Why do you want this role?: I'm always on the server, (and have sunk dozens of hours into it) but some admins just can't always be on the server 24/7. And when the admin leaves, the trolls come out. I want to be there to keep the server stable when all the other admins are gone. I want ensure that all the players are always having fun and there is no trolling.
Further more, I want to enforce the rules of the server and as stated before, just make sure that everyone is having fun and that the rules are being followed by everyone.
I'm very hopeful that this application will be accepted, and if not, that is fine as well. As long as I get to be a part of this amazingly addictive server, everything will be great. :)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:09:18 pm by iCod »