Author Topic: Public Commander Battle | Public Duel | Server Hosting - Open Applications [NA]  (Read 90801 times)

Offline paintball

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Public Commander Battle / Public Duel [NA]
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2014, 08:34:45 pm »
Steamname:Paintball22,or you can search risner3 to find it

Why should you choose me: You should choose me because I am good at following the rules and making people follow the rules. I am really easy to get a long with and I have fun doing it. I like to see all the people facing each other. I love to play on the servers and I am on daily. I am one that don't like to see people break the rules I will always tell them when they are

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 10:50:28 pm »
Good luck! Commander Battle you say? If my PC didn't crash over 20 I would join in a lot  ::)
Thanks XD

Steamname:Paintball22,or you can search risner3 to find it

Why should you choose me: You should choose me because I am good at following the rules and making people follow the rules. I am really easy to get a long with and I have fun doing it. I like to see all the people facing each other. I love to play on the servers and I am on daily. I am one that don't like to see people break the rules I will always tell them when they are
Wrong format buddy.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2014, 01:25:31 am »
Steam Name/Link: 1erPLG Superbad

In-Game Name: IXe[1erPLG]App_Superbad

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I have the experience behind me from several groupfighting servers. I will be active as it never hurts to train sword melee and bayonet melee on the server.

Previous Admin Experience (required): Previously admin on: 7NA_GroopFootin (both times), FG_Groupfighting, and Groupfighting_NA. Currently admin on: NA_Groupfighting and 33rd_Official_Siege.
+1. Very good admin. I myself would trust him as a good admin

And I will also throw a admin app for the Duel.

Admin Application
Steam Name/Link: [17e/18e] Rebelâ„¢, you also have me
In-Game Name: XIV_17e_Sdt_Rebel
Why should we choose you?: I am currently an admin on your Commander Battle Server. Ive wanted admin on the duel server for awhile. And when I am always on, people shoot and interfere in duels.
Which server are you applying for?  Public_Duel_NA
Previous Admin Experience (required): Currently: *Public_Commander_Battle, The Gentleman Server, Gentleman's Siege, Jail Break Official; Former: 7NA_Groupfootin and 7NA_Official, admined the 3eme_Official event back in its day, 1stFKI Servers (Dodge), Lawrence's regiments servers, 4th_Combattle

« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:39:53 am by The Rebel »

Offline Francois

• Volunteer
  • Fight on principle, not reaction.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [24e] Francois
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2014, 07:28:16 am »
Steam Name/Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DupontTwig
In-Game Name: Francois
Why should we choose you?: I jump on the server with all sorts of aliases for some fun and occasionally bump into some late night trouble makers. I just want to help out and maker sure the late night players get a fun time.
Which server are you applying for?: Duel
Previous Admin Experience (required): Can't say I have a ton of experience but I can't imagine following your rules will be all too hard or that I'll be tempted to abuse adminship, so I guess I'm asking for some experience by signing up.

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 09:24:22 am »
Steam Name/Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PineappleEmperor
In-Game Name: 40th_SjtMaj_Ferdinand_Young
Why should we choose you?:  I go on Public_Duel_NA frequently and I would like to maximize everyone's enjoyment in duels and practicing their melee. I'm a veteran of this game as I have over 1,400 hours logged, much of that time running servers and events. I will be an active and mature admin that will deal fairly with people who disrupt the server and the people playing on it. I want Public_Duel_NA to grow within the NA community and be a well-known server that people can duel on freely without trolls.   
Which server are you applying for? Public_Duel_NA
Previous Admin Experience (required): STC Wednesday Linebattle, FH Thursday Linebattle, 30th's Saturday Linebattle, Tormidal's MM Event, Jorvasker's N&S Linebattle, North American Minor League 2v2 Melee Tournament, North American 5v5 Melee Tournament.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 03:29:51 am by Pineapple »

Offline austin1298

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Fus_Austin1298
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2014, 09:42:25 pm »
Steam Name/Link: [6e]Austin1298 https://steamcommunity.com/id/austin1298/
In-Game Name: 6e[Cnr]Austin1298
Why should we choose you?: I am a nice person and I enforce the rules well. I am very active, I play on the commander battle server a lot. I am fair and know all of the rules. I have years of experience, and know all of the admin commands.
Which server are you applying for? Public Commander Battle
Previous Admin Experience (required): I own an NW server. I am an admin on GoJP Groupfighting. I am an admin for many servers on various games.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 08:45:06 pm by austin1298 »

Offline Gravity

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Public Commander Battle / Public Duel / Public Siege [NA]
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2014, 11:34:10 pm »
In game name-Gravity
Why should i choose you?- well im a 29 yr old married with kids, i consider myself responsible, honest, and dependable. i would make sure the rules are obeyed so the game experience is not ruined for everyone else, im always playing this game i really enjoy it.
Previous admin experience- I was a admin on the 27th siege server before the owner decided to close it down.

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2014, 11:37:27 pm »
In game name-Gravity
Why should i choose you?- well im a 29 yr old married with kids, i consider myself responsible, honest, and dependable. i would make sure the rules are obeyed so the game experience is not ruined for everyone else, im always playing this game i really enjoy it.
Previous admin experience- I was a admin on the 27th siege server before the owner decided to close it down.
Use the correct format please

Offline Gravity

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2014, 12:02:02 am »
Steam Name/Link: Syke25

In-Game Name: Gravity

Why should we choose you?: Well i am a 29 yr old married with kiids, i consider myself responsible, honest, and dependable. I rrly enjoy this game and i love the commander server, i would like to make sure everyone plays by the rules and has a good time.

Server applying for: Public Commander

Previous Admin Experience (required): Previously Admin Experience: I was a admin on the 27th server siege until it the owner decided to close it down due to trying to save money.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 12:32:27 am by Gravity »

Offline austin1298

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Fus_Austin1298
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2014, 12:16:45 am »
Steam Name/Link: Syke25

In-Game Name: Gravity

Why should we choose you?: Well i am a 29 yr old married with kiids, i consider myself responsible, honest, and dependable. I rrly enjoy this game and i love the commander server, i would like to make sure everyone plays by the rules and has a good time.

Previous Admin Experience (required): Previously Admin Experience: I was a admin on the 27th server siege until it the owner decided to close it down due to trying to save money.
Still not correct, you have to say which server you are applying for.

Offline Gravity

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2014, 12:38:30 am »
Fixed it :)

Offline Chiib

• Volunteer
  • Chiib.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2014, 12:45:53 am »
Steam Name/Link: Chiib
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021010809
In-Game Name: Chiib

Why should we choose you?:Chiib is well known to almost everyone who plays NW and is either hated or loved, there is rarely a middle-ground, but is unbiased to anyone he meets. If they break the rules he doesn't really care who they are, they deserved to get warned and if they continue, punished. Chiib is also fair and never, never abuses power. He is too fed up with others abusing to even imagine him abusing. Chiib is also very observant when it comes to others, especially when he gets a hunch or suspicion they are up to no good.

Which server are you applying for?: Public Duel

Previous Admin Experience (required): Chiib had administrated The Royal Scots server when the regiment was around and he usually had a full server since most of the people who administrated with him lived in a different timezone, he had to do it solo. Chiib got very familiar with being an admin and had practiced for little over a year before the owner of the Royal Scots decided he couldn't keep paying for the server and it sadly disappeared. As of right now, Chiib is pretty good if not an ace an administrating, with all of the practice, and he is willing to help your server with administration.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2014, 03:15:42 am »
Spoiler
Steam Name/Link: Chiib
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021010809
In-Game Name: Chiib

Why should we choose you?:Chiib is well known to almost everyone who plays NW and is either hated or loved, there is rarely a middle-ground, but is unbiased to anyone he meets. If they break the rules he doesn't really care who they are, they deserved to get warned and if they continue, punished. Chiib is also fair and never, never abuses power. He is too fed up with others abusing to even imagine him abusing. Chiib is also very observant when it comes to others, especially when he gets a hunch or suspicion they are up to no good.

Which server are you applying for?: Public Duel

Previous Admin Experience (required): Chiib had administrated The Royal Scots server when the regiment was around and he usually had a full server since most of the people who administrated with him lived in a different timezone, he had to do it solo. Chiib got very familiar with being an admin and had practiced for little over a year before the owner of the Royal Scots decided he couldn't keep paying for the server and it sadly disappeared. As of right now, Chiib is pretty good if not an ace an administrating, with all of the practice, and he is willing to help your server with administration.
[close]
Talking in third person, sp00ky

Offline Alu

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2014, 04:28:07 am »
sup
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 04:31:31 am by Alu »

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile