Author Topic: The best? :O *EU Bayonet Poll*  (Read 32975 times)

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The best? :o
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2014, 05:07:04 am »
I did not want to post anything on here but I guess I will after all. I'm bored.

As people already said, I don't think there is anyone who is without a doubt best NW. There is an elite who can beat each other on different days. Nevertheless there are some people who just do it more consistently, they of course will lose too, but win more often. So the hardest adversary I have ever faced would be ClaSh for me. Naturally things really depends on styles, ping or lag in general and factors like having a good or bad day, but he just was a nightmare for my style and seldomly seemed to have bad days. I didn't duel him much, but when I did it was just hard as heck.

Cavalry I wouldn't know, never really pay attention to them nor play it.

Offline Mackles

• First Sergeant
  • Let them hate, so long as they fear.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2014, 05:30:46 am »

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2014, 05:34:19 am »
The best stills Dom13.

Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2014, 03:02:53 am »
As other people said, you cant just decide who is best by doing a thread, because some days you will beat the others, other day the others will beat you.

Maybe if someone do a yearly duel tournament for bayonet and cavalry? And the guy who wins is the best one for the year.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2014, 08:26:09 am »
Maybe if someone do a yearly duel tournament for bayonet and cavalry? And the guy who wins is the best one for the year.
Lol no. As someone said before if someone was "The best" they would win every duel tournament, not one a year. :P
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2014, 08:36:47 am »
Theres no best, everyone can be beat by someone but our guy RitZ is definitely up there  ;D

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2014, 10:07:39 am »
Theres no best, everyone can be beat by someone but our guy Superbad is definitely up there  ;D

Fixed.

But seriously. It is either Lithios, Jackie, or RitZ.

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2014, 12:45:36 pm »
I should probably rename this thread to who are the elite of players or something.  ???
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2014, 01:03:05 pm »
There would still be many "elite".
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2014, 01:19:56 pm »
Theres no best, everyone can be beat by someone but our guy Superbad is definitely up there  ;D

Fixed.

But seriously. It is either Lithios, Jackie, or RitZ.

Zorkoth?

But really, if this was posted a year ago, I probably would of said PointBlank.

Edit: There really is no *best* I'd say in the NA community alone there has to be 5 maybe more elite players that all could beat each other on any given day.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:21:27 pm by Salt »
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2014, 05:47:33 pm »
Everyone forgets about Pointblank. Breaches is also underrated as well.

There really is no *best* I'd say in the NA community alone there has to be 5 maybe more elite players that all could beat each other on any given day.

Pretty much this. Lithios/Pointblank vs Zork/Breaches is still one of the best 2v2's I've witnessed.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:50:11 pm by MackCW »

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2014, 06:30:28 pm »
Ritz? Lol no, hold and you win
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2014, 12:11:09 am »
EU Infantry: 27th_Sophie (51st_Deathstar), probably followed closely by players like Fortune. Achilles was good back in the 13e, so was Evan, but I assume we're discussing present players, so none of them really count.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2014, 12:20:13 am »
I don't even know who Sophie and Achilles are. :D

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2014, 12:25:33 am »
There was one guy I met in a server with only about five other people who was by far the best player I've ever seen. He could feint incredibly well and he knew how to exploit the thrust animation in a way so that it was virtually impossible to judge which direction he was thrusting until the very last moment. His name was Li Ying Yao or something like that, and I asked him if he was in a regiment, and he just said "No, everyone in this game is a complete faggot. I only play to kill arrogant kids who think they're good... until they face me". Turns out he was like 30 years old and after talking to him for a while longer he told me he took drugs to enhance his reaction speed. Crazy shit.