« on: April 22, 2013, 02:56:34 am »
Request withdrawn.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:34:33 pm by Apollo »

Offline Koopa_Troopa

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request - Koopa_troopa
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 03:41:13 am »
These guys the 00th continue to troll me ever since I got Beanslegend their friend banned...  They want me banned like him, I will admit he tried to tk me after I called this guy stupid, he rode by slashed me and I shot him afterwards but no where as the logs will see did i call anyone a homosexual slur.   Sorry for the Tk.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 03:44:10 am by Koopa_Troopa »

Offline BOB THE BOB

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 04:00:43 am »
Hey, whats up, the names Bob, yea u probably seen me around, im here to tell u, what i saw, i was next to koopa when it happned, he said somthing to ooth inf dude a round before, then when the next round started, i was next to koopa going to battle, then he rode up and slashed him, a CLEAR ACT of team wounding, then koopa tked him.

Offline Juice Kelly

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 04:00:54 am »
Koopa would never do this, he is always kind of loving to the planks.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:11:30 am by Juice Kelly »

Offline Smithy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 04:44:27 am »
I noticed a week or so ago, some 00th (Heinricus or something) kicking Koopa in spawn, over and over.  I warned him, he didn't stop, I temporarily (1 hour) banned him after two or more rounds of this occurring.  I have yet to see Koopa doing anything intentionally against server rules, until this teamkill.  Stop the bullshit name calling invalid ban requesting.  It's ridiculous.  It's a game, stop losing sleep over it.

Smithy

Today was a good day we have taken a step closer too saving this community from cancer.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 07:46:36 am »
I noticed a week or so ago, some 00th (Heinricus or something) kicking Koopa in spawn, over and over.  I warned him, he didn't stop, I temporarily (1 hour) banned him after two or more rounds of this occurring.  I have yet to see Koopa doing anything intentionally against server rules, until this teamkill.  Stop the bullshit name calling invalid ban requesting.  It's ridiculous.  It's a game, stop losing sleep over it.

Smithy
Seen the same thing with the same people as Smithy and warned them repeated times and temped the same people +1 for that ^

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 07:48:34 am »
I noticed a week or so ago, some 00th (Heinricus or something) kicking Koopa in spawn, over and over.  I warned him, he didn't stop, I temporarily (1 hour) banned him after two or more rounds of this occurring.
Smithy

I was there for this and witnessed it.  I have recieved a few messages from Koopa as well regarding these people targeting Koopa after Bean was banned.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.