Author Topic: [1erPLG]Szwol_SillyWilly unban from NA1 :)  (Read 1016 times)

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
[1erPLG]Szwol_SillyWilly unban from NA1 :)
« on: August 26, 2016, 02:48:19 am »
Name under which you were banned: [1erPLG]Szwol_SillyWilly

Server(s) you are banned from: NW_Official_NA1

What was happening when you got banned: people were kicking each other and i kicked a regiment member of ours

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban?: Yes a long time ago when i first started playing i didn't know the rules and got banned

Time and date when the account was banned: Several months ago, i forget when precisely

Timezone: Eastern (NY time)

User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!): 894953

Why should you be unbanned?: I love the community and won't do it again and will remember to follow the rules thoroughly even if it's just a kick, i will resist

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
Re: [1erPLG]Szwol_SillyWilly unban from NA1 :)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 06:59:37 am »
seeing as you have an alt account and have been using it for a while, i dont see a reason to unban this one. 

i have heard that using the newer one isnt as easy, so i can ban that one and unban this one if you want.  your choice.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 01:14:05 am »
Fine fine fine.. ya caught me sir.. ya caught me red handed.

It's true, it's all so true! It's my evil twin, i swears it!

*raises my hands together and shakes the shackles*

Woe is me! This cruel world! Where a silly can't be free!

Ok on a serious note, yes please ban the other one and unban the main one. For the record, there has only been 2 or 3 times i can recall where i used the alt on NA1 after the ban which has been for several months now.

Thank you

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 01:29:46 am »
you were allowed to play under the new account. 

*speaking generally*
I just don't like unbanning someone who is in a sense already unbanned.  There isn't a point and just means more work if you cause trouble again.  Already had a few people over the years come on with alt accounts right after another one was banned just to cause more trouble.  20th_C1_RSM_Holding- being a prime example of this.(3 bans in a few minutes)  They ended up at least buying 2 more keys but they played under new names and didn't cause any more trouble. 

*end*

it has been a while so you are unbanned.  Refrain from doing something to be banned AGAIN. That means do not teamwound.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.