Author Topic: Unban Request TyraelBR NA_Groupfighting  (Read 946 times)

Offline TyraelBR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request TyraelBR NA_Groupfighting
« on: August 23, 2016, 02:50:33 am »
Hi im TyraelBR, im from Brazil.

Server(s) you are banned from:
Na_Groupfighting.

What was happening when you got banned:
 2 admins dont like me because im brazilian, and they are speaking that i was laging (not the round but the players), (taking the part they are xenophobic), they slay me without a reason, the people in the server dont like and quit with me, and when I went back the next day i had been banned permanently.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): the admin say that i break this rule 11. If an admin tells you to do something, you do it! Do not disrespect admins. But i dont disrespect they, i respect everyone and if i disrespect they from something that i say, im sorry.

Time and date when the account was banned: 10-15 months ago.

Timezone: UTC-03:00

Why should you be unbanned?: If i do something wrong, i'm really sorry, but i like to much that server and the players they are there, i was expecting this sever back a long time, this dont will hapen again, i just want play with my friends and practice on this server again.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban Request TyraelBR NA_Groupfighting
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 04:08:47 am »
Hi,

This board is only for official servers, like NA1. Please post on NA_Groupfighting's thread here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=28807.0