Author Topic: Unban request - 60th_Fus_Valkyrie  (Read 934 times)

Offline [60th]Valkyrie

• Private
  • John Stern's Slave
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_LCpl_Valkyrie
  • Side: Union
Unban request - 60th_Fus_Valkyrie
« on: January 28, 2013, 05:07:53 pm »

Name under which you were banned - 60th_Fus_Valkyrie
Server(s) you are banned from - NW_EU_1
What was happening when you got banned - I was playing with a regimental member on your server as a dragoon with a musketoon weapon. I died and tabbed out of the game to view some websites while I waited, when my regiment buddy told me that the round had restarted I tabbed back in and my musketoon glitched and fired into the back of our friendlies at spawn, killing 3 - 4 people. I immediatley typed sorry but wasn't really given much chance to explain, within 5 seconds I was instantly perma banned.

I have been playing on the server for over a year with very little / no offences against my name, so I would ask please remove this ban since it was a glitch in the game and wasn't really my fault.

Time and date - Not 100% sure... about 4 days ago
Timezone - UK
User Identification Number* - There is no such server as ID finder..
Oh, but you are alone. Who knows what you have spoken to the darkness, alone, in the bitter watches of the night, when all your life seems to shrink, the walls of your bower closing in about you, a hutch to trammel some wild thing in? So fair, yet so cold like a morning of pale Spring still clinging to Winter's chill.