Author Topic: Bugs / Issues  (Read 32380 times)

Offline Gragnok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEB_Col_Gragnok
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bugs / Issues
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2015, 04:01:12 pm »
Map issue:

On the map where the Continental Army attack the British held town from a ship there is a small watch tower that basically traps anyone who goes in it. Personally i find this hilarious but i suppose some might consider it a map flaw/bug that should be fixed. Screenshots attached.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Best Wishes

Grag
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Offline Monsieur_Gustave

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2015, 04:22:49 pm »
Hi, I'm having a problem getting the .exe to install. Whenever I launch it it says "this mod requires Napoleonic Wars Expansion for Warband", but I already have it. I think it might be due to my warband being installed on a different hard drive than the  OS. Thanks.
Hello, please try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then running the installer again. That ought to fix the problem.

I have tried this and it has not fixed the problem. Does it need to be a certain type of vanilla nopolianic wars server?

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2015, 07:22:42 pm »
Hi, I'm having a problem getting the .exe to install. Whenever I launch it it says "this mod requires Napoleonic Wars Expansion for Warband", but I already have it. I think it might be due to my warband being installed on a different hard drive than the  OS. Thanks.
Hello, please try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then running the installer again. That ought to fix the problem.

I have tried this and it has not fixed the problem. Does it need to be a certain type of vanilla nopolianic wars server?
It needs to be a vanilla Napoleonic Wars server, certain type I don't know.

Else there is the regedit command prompt trick.
- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!

But otherwise it may be due to the fact you have it on a different hard drive.. maybe.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 07:24:50 pm by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline BUS STOP 14

• Corporal
  • *Nr. 56 Tauentzien*
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr56_Hptm_BUS
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2015, 08:50:47 am »
Hey So i got some guys downloading this mod and it says for them "you must buy Napoleonic Wars" when they have it. They already have tried them joining a NW server and then relaunching....We also tried putting the mod into a Rar. which worked for some but not all so if Devs you could help be great...

From;
Virginia Legion

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2015, 09:22:13 am »
Hey So i got some guys downloading this mod and it says for them "you must buy Napoleonic Wars" when they have it. They already have tried them joining a NW server and then relaunching....We also tried putting the mod into a Rar. which worked for some but not all so if Devs you could help be great...

From;
Virginia Legion

Lol check the signature of the guy above you.

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2015, 09:39:21 am »

From;
Virginia Legion
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then run the installer again and it should work. My bad I didn't see you already tried for some joining a NW server, but it must be vanilla NW I think.

- Click Start > Run
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 09:41:00 am by usnavy30 »
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline BloodBeag

• Private
  • You're one day closer to death and you're wastingt
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BloodBeag
  • Side: Union
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2015, 10:05:03 am »
With another one of the militia hats (black with wide brim) it clips through your musket when you're running quite badly. not much of an issue but it doesn't look very good
Fur der kroooown!

Offline Monsieur_Gustave

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2015, 05:48:41 pm »

From;
Virginia Legion
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then run the installer again and it should work. My bad I didn't see you already tried for some joining a NW server, but it must be vanilla NW I think.

- Click Start > Run

I've tried all that and have come up with nothing, is it possible to install in manually?

Offline Best Pancake Ever

• Volunteer
  • The_Cake_Who_Owns_CakeInc_Pancake
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2015, 08:43:38 pm »
It looks like sword, musket w/bayo and the pike thingy has same speed. so as of now the pike is the best and sword is garbage. pliz lower speed on pike and increase on sword

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2015, 08:49:18 pm »
I need specific names when you're talking about weapons stats. Is the pike the spontoon you mean?

Offline Best Pancake Ever

• Volunteer
  • The_Cake_Who_Owns_CakeInc_Pancake
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2015, 06:12:33 pm »
I need specific names when you're talking about weapons stats. Is the pike the spontoon you mean?
yes