Author Topic: got banned on NA1 name banned 1stBD_Col_Witchking  (Read 1320 times)

Offline 16thUhlans Col Witchking

• Corporal
  • Our regiment has the best uniforms
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
got banned on NA1 name banned 1stBD_Col_Witchking
« on: April 02, 2014, 03:24:49 am »
Name under which you were banned -  1stBD_Col_Witchking
Server(s) you are banned from NA1
What was happening when you got banned the dumb ass admin banned me for explaining to a guy why another person got banned because the guy said why is faggot a slur i said to the guy who was asking that the guy that got banned was a homophobe because he thought saying faggot wasnt a slur so then this dumb ass admin called 24th sgt getty banns me with the message ''dont people ever learn?'' good one getty your real smart the question is did you learn? by that i mean did you learn to look at the fucking text befor banning someone? I GUESS YOU DID'NT jesus christ people dont you read these guys applications befor you give them admin? learn to fucking admin properly befor you call this a community I also request that getty be taken off from admining NA1 for admin abuse he has so many damn banns its not funny half the time hes trolling around and someone jokes or makes THE SAME FUCKING JOKE he or one of the people kissing his ass says next second there banned for slurs are you fucking serious? this community is trash if admins cant even take the jokes someoe sent at them after they said and they cant bother to examin what happened befor they banned someone
Time and date tuesday april 1st 9:15
Timezone US eastern
User Identification Number*

Offline Apollo

• Colonel
  • NW Official Administrator; apparent god of the sun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Apollo
Re: got banned on NA1 name banned 1stBD_Col_Witchking
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 03:27:39 am »
Here is your user ID: 637887. A head administrator will get around to your request as soon as possible, probably later tonight, and you will be notified of your unban.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 03:31:55 am »
Slurs are never to be used in chat under any circumstances you were warned not to use them and you did.

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 03:38:08 am »
your a dumb ass getty fine keep me banned lol dumb ass i dont see you gtting banned when u make homophobic slurs in admin chat during your trolly times

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 03:39:28 am »
your a dumb ass getty fine keep me banned lol dumb ass i dont see you gtting banned when u make homophobic slurs in admin chat during your trolly times
If you are going to call someone a dumbass you should use the appropriate form you're. You aren't helping your case by spamming threads other than yours and making false claims.

Offline Apollo

• Colonel
  • NW Official Administrator; apparent god of the sun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Apollo
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 03:39:58 am »
Nobody said you are being kept banned. Thunderstormer will tend to this soon. Be patient. And, as previously stated...
...if you have a complaint about admins you can PM Littleguy or Deofuta.

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 03:42:29 am »
If you are going to call someone a dumbass you should use the appropriate form you're. You aren't helping your case by spamming threads other than yours and making false claims.

false huh? no man im not afraid to speak about  the little rants in the server belive me iv been there many times when this has happened its sad because the community supports these types of people thinks it funny but when the shit gets thrown at them they cry and bann people who were trying to explain the situation

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 03:49:37 am »
Let's just stop this here. Witchking, you may be annoyed or angry, but remember the rules of where you are posting, and the rules being pointed out to you by server admins. Acting with civility and calm is as much for your benefit as it is for theirs.

In the meantime, though, please wait for Thunderstormer's post.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 03:53:55 am by McEwan »

Kielbasa!

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 06:28:47 am »
There is a right way and a wrong way to handle situations like yours.  Coming on here and insulting the admin staff in various threads because you are unhappy with the ban is the wrong way.  The right way would of been to send Deofuta, LittleGuy or I a PM with your complaint with evidence supporting it and make a proper unban request.

A proper one would be
Spoiler
Name under which you were banned -  1stBD_Col_Witchking
Server(s) you are banned from NA1(or NW_Official_NA_1)
 •What was happening when you got banned: I used a homophobic slur after the server was warned.
Time and date tuesday april 1st 9:15
Timezone US eastern
User Identification Number* 637887
[close]

learn to fucking admin properly befor you call this a community I also request that getty be taken off from admining NA1 for admin abuse he has so many damn banns its not funny half the time hes trolling around and someone jokes or makes THE SAME FUCKING JOKE he or one of the people kissing his ass says next second there banned for slurs are you fucking serious? this community is trash if admins cant even take the jokes someoe sent at them after they said and they cant bother to examin what happened befor they banned someone

You are going to have to give me(or the others mentioned above) proof of this.  If you are just pulling shit out of your ass, then don't waste my or anyone else's time by making post like these.

When it comes to the slurs, there is a no tolerance policy.  Period.  If you use a slur and the server was warned(or you personally have been warned prior), you are liable to be tossed.  You used it after the server was warned and someone else was banned for using it.

If you don't like the policy, take it up with the server owner, Vincenzo.

Again, admin complaints go to Deofuta, LittleGuy or I to be looked into with proof and any other relevant info.

PM me WITH a link to  this thread on 4/6/14 to be unbanned.

and if you harass my admins, your ban will get longer or longer or the possibility to never be unbanned.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:34:01 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.