Author Topic: Video of one of the reenactment battles I was in, reenacting 20th Maine Co-g  (Read 8339 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Sadly this was filmed from the center of the line to the right while I was on the extreme left.

The event took place last October in Fresno California.
Pictue of myself
[close]
I was portraying the 20th Maine Volunteers Company G
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline 34th Artimus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Looking good, Millander.

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
if only we had reenactments like this in canada, a canadian reenactment only sees 15-200 people  :(

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Gettysburg 150th

OMG NS GG

Offline Krenok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Krenok
Very nice Millander.

Offline CyrusTheVirus

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRC_29e_Ligne_Col_Cyrus
swag

29e is recruiting! Enlist today

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
Gettysburg 150th

OMG NS GG
thats going to be crazy realy crazy
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
dat traffic

May as well get there like, a day or two early because you know that shit's going to be packed to the fucking ceiling. Have fun marching 10 miles in brogans to get to your car and it's going to be like, 100 degrees because Pennslyvania hates you.

With how many people are going to be there... I wonder how many men and horses will get heat stroke. I can't remember which one, but there was a lightning strike that hit an arty tent down the centerpole at like, 2am and burnt the shit out of some people.
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
dat traffic

May as well get there like, a day or two early because you know that shit's going to be packed to the fucking ceiling. Have fun marching 10 miles in brogans to get to your car and it's going to be like, 100 degrees because Pennslyvania hates you.

With how many people are going to be there... I wonder how many men and horses will get heat stroke. I can't remember which one, but there was a lightning strike that hit an arty tent down the centerpole at like, 2am and burnt the shit out of some people.
they have been doing it for years im sure they know what their doing.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline DeoVindice61

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • This blamed fight aint got a rear
    • View Profile
Millander, are you going to the GAC or the BGA one?

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
GAC

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
Same here.
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline DeoVindice61

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • This blamed fight aint got a rear
    • View Profile
Ahh GAC, then see you guys there. Have you got any idea of the Brigade you will take part?

I will be in 3rd Division, 2nd Brigade - 3rd Battalion - 6th Wisconsin on the first day.   I'm just curious what are you two going to portray at Gburg.

Offline Hawke

• Donator
  • Aquila non capit muscas.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hawke
Ahh GAC, then see you guys there. Have you got any idea of the Brigade you will take part?

I will be in 3rd Division, 2nd Brigade - 3rd Battalion - 6th Wisconsin on the first day.   I'm just curious what are you two going to portray at Gburg.
Well the 6th Wisconsin is the best.
Spoiler
Because I'm not Captain Hawke in the 6th Wisconsin for N&S/BCoF or anything.
[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
No clue