Author Topic: Iron Brigade  (Read 401 times)

Offline zachary4032

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Iron Brigade
« on: April 30, 2017, 07:07:10 pm »
Country United States                                                                               Branch United States Army
 Battles                                                                                       
Gettysburg    
1st day 2nd Day 3rd day
        Longstreet's Assault Artillery barrage Pickett's Charge East
Retreat    
Monterey Pass Williamsport Boonsboro Funkstown Manassas Gap

HISTORY
                                                                                           Brigade history
Death of General John F. Reynolds as he supervised the deployment of the Iron Brigade early on the first day of the Battle of Gettysburg.

The unit that eventually became known as the Iron Brigade was activated on October 1, 1861, upon the arrival in Washington, D.C., of the 7th Wisconsin. It was combined into a brigade with the 2nd and 6th Wisconsin, and the 19th Indiana, under the command of Brig. Gen. Rufus King and were originally known as King's Wisconsin Brigade. The governor of Wisconsin, Alexander Randall, had hoped to see the formation of an entirely Wisconsin brigade, but the Army unwittingly frustrated his plans by transferring the 5th Wisconsin from King's brigade and including the Hoosiers instead. This brigade was initially designated the 3rd Brigade of Maj. Gen. Irvin McDowell's division of the Army of the Potomac, and then the 3rd Brigade, I Corps.

Leaders
                                                              http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049079354/
                                                              http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192674981/
We are a brigade looking for members with a clean and nice community add the leaders on steam if you wish to join!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 11:20:27 pm by zachary4032 »

Online Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 93rdMilita_LCpl_DownSpamDuke
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Iron Brigade
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 10:46:35 pm »
lol

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
  • Vivat Carolvs Rex
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 12:19:51 am »
I swear I saw that picture somewhere already...
For King and the cause! The Church and the laws!
Charles, King of England!

Offline Marks

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
    • Me Mod like
  • Nick: 3rdArk
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 03:47:11 pm »
I swear I saw that picture somewhere already...

I made one for Andee and Fancy
Hi I’m Toffee and I’ve come to this AA meeting about Cuntness to admit that I, too, am a complete cunt

Offline Garrel

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Finn
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 03:30:22 am »
Gl suppose.