Author Topic: Unrealistic Cavalry  (Read 11325 times)

Offline Cooper

• Donator
  • Panzer on a horse.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cooper/Cuprum
  • Side: Union
Re: Unrealistic Cavalry
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2015, 11:24:42 am »
And we all know you're the best at cav, Cooper. That's why Germany won this years cav tourney.

ouch
Im not surprised about that Rhen.
Intrestingly this isn't really the topic that would get me pissed. I have no regrets in getting the second place.
Retired Clanleader, Cavalry, Student

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2015, 03:59:44 pm »
Glopaxi made that comment making use of the experience from all the successful cavalry regiment she has leaded.

oh

Offline Glopaxi

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_Gren_Gefr_Glopaxi
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2015, 05:27:12 pm »
we're talking about 360s here, of course a normal horse can do a full gallop but certainly it cant reach max speed in so few time as mount and blade and cannot stop instantly no matter how hard you look on the internet for the whatever race you wish, also gallop speed is different horse from horse.
You're trying to prove that NW cav is underpowered in handling compared to normal irl horses by showing me races of famous horses, i can not help but to laugh about it, stop trying to turn it around.
they were trained to stand gunfire but certainly not in race or circus numbers, i work with horses in my summer holidays and i see them nearly everyday.

I don't know with what kind of trucks you work with in your summer holidays but I am mainly talking about the light horses which are comparable to the sport horses & average ponies. Not every nation used heavy and robust horses.
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler

[close]

Check the turns, check the speed, check the right into canter. Those are kids on ponies. I bet they make their living on their famous horses.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2015, 05:31:13 pm »
cannot stop instantly no matter how hard you look on the internet for the whatever race you wish, also gallop speed is different horse from horse.
You're trying to prove that NW cav is underpowered in handling compared to normal irl horses by showing me races of famous horses, i can not

Im still laughing at the fact you think NW horses stop instantly (hint: they dont unless bucked)

Also that you think horses can sprint instantly in nw (they take several seconds to reach full speed) or that their acceleration is totally unrealistic. Many real horses can reach speeds of over 40km/h in just 5-6 strides (ie one or two seconds). Some lighter breeds can even reach speeds in excess of 60km/h in that time.
Why am I still here

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2015, 08:09:57 pm »
cannot stop instantly no matter how hard you look on the internet for the whatever race you wish, also gallop speed is different horse from horse.
You're trying to prove that NW cav is underpowered in handling compared to normal irl horses by showing me races of famous horses, i can not

Im still laughing at the fact you think NW horses stop instantly (hint: they dont unless bucked)

Also that you think horses can sprint instantly in nw (they take several seconds to reach full speed) or that their acceleration is totally unrealistic. Many real horses can reach speeds of over 40km/h in just 5-6 strides (ie one or two seconds). Some lighter breeds can even reach speeds in excess of 60km/h in that time.
ctrl+j.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2015, 10:29:29 am »
Glopaxi made that comment making use of the experience from all the successful cavalry regiment she has leaded.

oh

No worries, Cooper, DarkLight got your back.

Offline Cooper

• Donator
  • Panzer on a horse.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cooper/Cuprum
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2015, 12:12:22 pm »

oh

My life got saved  :'( :-* :-*
Retired Clanleader, Cavalry, Student

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2015, 12:22:20 pm »

oh

My life got saved  :'( :-* :-*

Was a good comeback, too, though. -_o_-

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2015, 01:03:02 am »

ctrl+j.

He did say unless bucked.

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2015, 03:26:19 pm »
What is the point of saying that they can't stop unless they're bucked then? it's like saying cars cant stop unless you use the brakes...

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2015, 09:33:12 pm »
Control j is bucking a horse. It's the only way you can stop a horse instantly. That is what he said. All other ways take a couple of seconds. (Running into a wall also bucks the horse.)