Author Topic: Pride's Mod Revival Squad  (Read 77365 times)

Offline Matthew

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ლ(◕◡◕ლ) oly gaym y u heff 2 b med
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matthew ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Pride's Mod Revival Squad
« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2013, 04:36:38 am »
Why do you guys quote something if your post is directly below it; It is very obvious who you are replying to.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." - Mikhail Bakunin
"Dispassionate, fair, equal"
Oh you wanted a serious response, why didn't you just say so.
b2e98ad6f6eb8508dd6a14cfa704bad7f05f6fb

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #301 on: August 11, 2013, 07:50:10 am »
Yay!

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #302 on: August 11, 2013, 01:14:20 pm »
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,282606.0.html

Download from the mirror, its 1000x faster.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #303 on: August 11, 2013, 01:15:27 pm »
Doesn't work on win 32-bit NOOOOOOOOO

GG Pride GG

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #304 on: February 08, 2018, 11:38:12 pm »
I'm proud to say on behalf of PrideofNi, Dezza and Sir Dagenham that the Mod Revival Squad Project is back in action.

Offline saf

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Saf le kka carry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: saf
« Reply #305 on: February 08, 2018, 11:39:17 pm »
I'm proud to say on behalf of PrideofNi, Dezza and Sir Dagenham that the Mod Revival Squad Project is back in action.

pride and dezza are the same guy

Spoiler
kiddo
[close]

I will throw up in your fucking mouth you albanian whore. Then ram it down with a plunger until it goes so deep I pull out your fucking intestines, then i'll make a clothes line out of it and hang your fucking kids

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #306 on: February 09, 2018, 10:18:31 am »
What mods next!?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 09, 2018, 07:45:14 pm »
What mods next!?
Someone said mods? I spent a lot of time learning about mods and helping with them.

The mountandblade subreddit had a mod night for War of 1812 last year. It was quite a bunch of fun for one night to play it again. The sub board is still up for the mod, it is just not played very much nowadays. But mods in general could use a revival now and then to look back on the mods the community made here and there and back again. March of Rome was another mod that the subreddit had a mod night for. It's nice those old mods are not forgotten, I just grin with nostalgia when one of the old mods is revived for some time to enjoy again.

With that said, best of luck to the Mod Revival Squad. I may be interested to check it out sometime if there's a Steam group or something for when the revival events go down. Edit: I now see there's a TS used and a time given, any current Steam group/Discord link would be great.

I'm checking the list now of mods on the old OP. I recognize all of them, from all my days back when lurking and checking out many mods to try. The old Invasion mods were good times, I'm a bit surprised Extra Invasion is on there and other old Native mods, like the original Full Invasion (which is not 2, that's still kicking, but worth checking out as well).

Iron Europe or Blood & Iron 3.0: Age of Imperialism could certainly use some love too. I haven't played a lot of multiplayer Native-based mods recently. There's certainly some out there that are not played and underrated for their enjoyment factor or underappreciated, like Bear Force II for a Star Wars themed MP mod.

I sure got around a bit back then, just started posting on FSE again.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:03:28 pm by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #308 on: February 09, 2018, 08:09:57 pm »
I'd like to play Bello Civilli again or Festung Breslau.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 09, 2018, 08:11:44 pm »
I'd like to play Bello Civilli again or Festung Breslau.
Bello Civili was fun as a Roman civil war could get, which is to say, a lot. Forming testudo formation and musicians at your back blaring their horns in antiquity. Edit: There was a new version planned by Hinkel, but not sure if that is still ongoing in development for a new faction. As I'm pretty sure the newest version still besides light settings and new map boundaries, was the version where Ptolemaic Egypt was introduced. Moddb link seems the same if it was updated with those two differences or more: http://www.moddb.com/mods/bello-civili-the-roman-civil-war/downloads/bello-civili-full-client

Festung Breslau had a slightly unofficial update by TheDoctor but I have no idea how that went.

Since NW itself got updated, all these mods should still work, to some degree, before seeing script errors with the oldest ones.

Anyways, is the Steam group from 2013 still the one used? I'd join it.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:20:33 pm by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #310 on: February 09, 2018, 10:31:34 pm »

Offline Svensson

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 14, 2018, 07:18:06 pm »
The choice is obvious

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #312 on: February 14, 2018, 07:20:09 pm »

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #313 on: February 27, 2018, 03:29:51 pm »
yikes
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan