Author Topic: Experienced Mercs looking to help assist NA Regimental Leaders  (Read 719 times)

Offline Jrods

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Experienced Mercs looking to help assist NA Regimental Leaders
« on: February 18, 2015, 05:42:03 am »
Greetings everyone,

As the title suggests me and a friend are looking to help out any regiments in North America who need advice or guidance.

Here is the proposition... if you want experienced leaders or instructors or have questions or need advice then were here for you. I promise that we are not power hungry, and we only request rank if you would like us to participate in linebattles. We both simply really enjoy this game and figured that instead of forming our a regiment, we would help already existing ones that need some help.

Now... I'm sure you're curious as to who we are and why we consider ourselves to be so amazing that we would offer help to regimental leaders. Me and my friend have been playing since the original Mount and Musket mod and we have both been in many regiments, we have experience leading as well as training people and were also very used to the ignored aspects of a regiment such as organizing and other logistical factors that many people simply overlook.

If this interests you, then please leave a simple reply or message me and I will get in touch as soon as possible!

Thank you for your time gentlemen,
      Jrods & Juggernaut

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Experienced Mercs looking to help assist NA Regimental Leaders
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 02:44:46 pm »
Really nice of you...

But I really have no idea who you are or have ever heard of you.

Not being mean, just saying.