Author Topic: Space-Pope unban NW_Official_US_1  (Read 14372 times)

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Space-Pope unban NW_Official_US_1
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2012, 08:43:29 am »
Also, did they sign any contract? No. They volunteered. Is volunteer work considered slavery? If so, then every service hour I have done for my school should be given to me in dollars, and also the tears of those forcing me to do such obscene acts of slavery.

You need to back your stupid ass claims up with some stupid ass sources.

Rule no. 1 of forums: Think before you post.

Your entire post contains obscenities that use derogatory remarks towards my own intelligence. I suggest your "flaming" habits may eventually catch up to you. I do believe that what you said contradicts the other quotes saying the developers can moderate the servers as they see fit. Are you suggesting that "school" you refer to is a mandatory high school, as you need to pay tuition to go to a formal institution for education.

Also, I am not the glorious commander Space Pope. Go soak your heads, you need a time out.

Offline Holander_Switzerland

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 08:44:32 am »
Can one of you literal dumpster babby admins please respond to my unban request before fellating one another in this thread?

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to say please. Also the literal underaged admins please don't read the part about sucking each others dicks.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2012, 08:45:59 am »
So trolly it's hard to describe.
I really hope you don't get unbanned, nor does Space-Pope.
I'm done here. And I'll enjoy your time out from the official servers while I can, both of yours. Going on to play.

EDIT:
Can one of you literal dumpster babby admins please respond to my unban request before fellating one another in this thread?

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to say please. Also the literal underaged admins please don't read the part about sucking each others dicks.
Wait your damned turn.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2012, 08:47:17 am »
I'm done here. And I'll enjoy your time out from the official servers while I can, both of yours. Going on to play.

EDIT:

Wait your damned turn.

You have no right to command other people as you are a literal manchild that paid money for a terrible game. You are a terrible person and should feel bad.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2012, 08:47:55 am »

EDIT:

Wait your damned turn.

None of us are capable of unbanning anyone, so how about you calm yourself and wait patiently for an admin who can help you.

And to Wind meet me on US1, bullets are on me.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 08:50:36 am by Death by EMP »

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2012, 08:50:26 am »
Wait your damned turn.

Your mother would be upset her child was such an impolite, unrepentant jerk. I hope you don't treat your middle school teachers in such a similar manner.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2012, 08:50:42 am »

EDIT:

Wait your damned turn.

Meet me on US1, bullets are on me.

None of us are capable of unbanning anyone, so how about you calm yourself and wait patiently for an admin who can help you.

Anyone capable of banning someone should be able to unban. If not, you should seriously get out. You are the dumbest child ever.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2012, 08:52:46 am »

EDIT:

Wait your damned turn.

You have no right to command other people as you are a literal manchild that paid money for a terrible game. You are a terrible person and should feel bad.
If it's a terrible game why is it that you want you and your fellow cretin-amongst-men to be unbanned?

Also, I'm only here because I get an error-60 everytime I launch. I don't like devoting this much time to angry men on their periods such as yourself.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 08:53:24 am »

EDIT:

Wait your damned turn.

Meet me on US1, bullets are on me.

Anyone capable of banning someone should be able to unban. If not, you should seriously get out. You are the dumbest child ever.
You truly are a work of art.

Offline Space-Pope

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2012, 08:54:18 am »

EDIT:

Wait your damned turn.

If it's a terrible game why is it that you want you and your fellow cretin-amongst-men to be unbanned?

Also, I'm only here because I get an error-60 everytime I launch. I don't like devoting this much time to angry men on their periods such as yourself.
You're kind of being a misogynist with that last line, you know.

By the way, I like how everyone - including admins who can't unban for some reason - are being constantly off the actual topic for this thread.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 08:55:14 am »
Art requires time and thought. Do any of his posts reflect that? He just posts wildly and irrationally like a stupid flamer, who has obviously had a very bad day.

Offline BombermanX

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2012, 08:56:14 am »

EDIT:

Wait your damned turn.

I believe you haven't gone through physical education to understand that men do not have "periods". Unless you are male, I assume you are horribly misunderstood. Your non-sequitur is quite eminent in that post. Your errors probably have to do with you being an incompetent manchild who lacks self-control and computer engineering.

Offline Space-Pope

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2012, 08:56:54 am »
Art requires time and thought. Do any of his posts reflect that? He just posts wildly and irrationally like a stupid flamer, who has obviously had a very bad day.
Quoting this to demonstrate your homophobia, in addition to your misogyny.

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2012, 08:57:19 am »

EDIT:

Wait your damned turn.

You're kind of being a misogynist with that last line, you know.

By the way, I like how everyone - including admins who can't  ban for some reason - are being constantly off the actual topic for this thread.

Man, you're right. He should check out such works done by famous feminists such as Anita Sarkeesian to learn how to recognize sexism and misogyny prevalent in society.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2012, 08:57:38 am »
Now, I did not say he was good art :p 
Spoiler
[close]

Behold! A blob of paint!