Author Topic: This community  (Read 3712 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: This community
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2014, 04:04:29 am »
Alexander, you sound angry at something, go vent yo' anger Here.
<3

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2014, 04:06:41 am »
Good day gentleman.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2014, 04:07:16 am »
Seriously the mess hall is one of the worst creation of this forum, i almost never post there because its full of bullshit thread

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 04:09:47 am »

Offline GloryCharge

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [26e]Col-Snow
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 10:11:51 am »
This community is a 2\10 people (mainly talking about NA) harass people they insult recruit from other regiments its just s shit community but its so easy to turn around like looking at the EU community for fucks sake theyre almost all friendly kind helpful, guys were all dimented fucks way outta line we (NA Community) needs to start becoming respectful and kind towards people just simple basic respect and kindness.

Offline Bucken

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Serf
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2014, 11:35:16 am »
EU community is a bunch of nazis, racists and facists. And exceptions.

Besides, EU admins (most of them) censor like it's 1984 when all we want is to party like it's 1999.

Yusuf had a good point about the misrepresentation of the community.
Aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrsssssss!!!!!!!

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2014, 12:03:45 pm »
This community is a 2\10 people (mainly talking about NA) harass people they insult recruit from other regiments its just s shit community but its so easy to turn around like looking at the EU community for fucks sake theyre almost all friendly kind helpful, guys were all dimented fucks way outta line we (NA Community) needs to start becoming respectful and kind towards people just simple basic respect and kindness.

Speak for youself. Most premier and with lack of better words medium regiments form straight lines.
My example:
Spoiler
[close]
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2014, 12:06:18 pm »
Speak for youself. Most premier and with lack of better words medium regiments form straight lines.
My example:
Spoiler
[close]
He was talking about "out of line" metaphorically in their behaviour, instead of being literally OUT OF LINE in the actual game itself.
<3

Offline hobbitcankill

• First Lieutenant
  • So, How u all doin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hobbit
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2014, 02:56:21 pm »
I am a hobbit from the NA side and saying EU good if youra sqieker then u get bully

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2014, 03:10:21 pm »
How does hosting tournaments help? I know zzehth is a good guy and jackie too but explain me how hosting things help? And people that go in tournaments dosent represent good ammount of the community. 20~ players dont represent the community. Get on NA1, in my opinion thats the community. You can find everything on there, trolls, mad guys, role players, crazy guys, stupid guys, annoying guys.. Not only groupfighters and some trolls, not even.

+1

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2014, 04:05:52 pm »

You are in a bad position to talk about the NA side or the EU side, look at your post history. Starting 4-5 regiments thread is what makes the NA side look bad in the EU side eyes, but we aren't that bad. I never see you in game Glory Charge, I'm always on NA1 and NA_Groupfighting; Main servers that represent the community other than private regimental servers.. By the way same thing like I said, you cant tell the EU community is 'kind' 'respectful' or 'friendly' because I'm pretty sure you haven't been in a EU ts while a linebattle or anything like that. Each side has their problems but it's on these forums that it reflects. But in reality go at EU events or servers, you'll see.

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2014, 04:27:17 pm »
0.2/10 - Overall

NA - 0/10

EU 7/10

I need to give it something, but not much.

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2014, 05:09:09 pm »
0.2/10 - Overall

NA - 0/10

EU 7/10

I need to give it something, but not much.
Why isn't it 3.5/10 then  ???

7+0/2 = 3.5 Whaduupp check out ma muths skillz amuricans

Btw Yusuf the only public server you guys have left that are actually populated are the ~[FH]~ ones and NA_1. Half of your community is forced to play on EU public servers, so don't act like NA is all superior and shit. (It will be probably in BCoF, but sure as fuck no in NW)
<3

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2014, 06:22:46 pm »
Talking about 33rd and NW Rolepay and 15th Bot siege, maybe because there isn't any NA version of these servers.

Btw are you trying to start 'flame wars' that you love to avoid.
so don't act like NA is all superior and shit. (It will be probably in BCoF, but sure as fuck no in NW)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2014, 06:31:36 pm »
Talking about 33rd and NW Rolepay and 15th Bot siege, maybe because there isn't any NA version of these servers.

Btw are you trying to start 'flame wars' that you love to avoid.
so don't act like NA is all superior and shit. (It will be probably in BCoF, but sure as fuck no in NW)
I never try to avoid flame wars bae, I love them - learn english first and then we can flame at each other..
<3