Author Topic: 10th Election (Dec-Feb term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 4814 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
10th Election (Dec-Feb term) - Candidates and discussion
« on: November 24, 2017, 06:03:43 am »
Duuring at any time can change this.  I will give this till 12 am central US on the 28th before i lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

if i see a troll app, i wont add it.   You must answer all of the questions in the app.  Consider this your warning.   I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well. check the stickied threads if you need to if need help.

Candidates EU:
Retamar
Spoiler
Name: Retamar
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes.
Why should you become CR?:
Well, I've been in the community for around 5 years, I've played in most clans both in the spanish and english communities, I'm always around in the EU community nearly everyday and I dedicate it all the time I want and all the time I feel it needs. I'm curently hosting an event (VGC event) with my spanish regiment with the purpose of reviving the Full events on Saturday and Sunday, events we didn't have back in our early days. For this reason I believe by now I know 3/4 of the EU community, and they all know I'm always trying to help all members or regiments need. And you know, no spanish has ever tried to become a CR, it's always a nice record to break and for me be somewhat special.

I want to work and make a better community. A community similar to the one I had the high honor and pleasure to experience back in 2013, I may be truly late to work for this purpose, at this point in time and specially when it comes to entering the FSE world but I've always been in the game playing and meeting new people even to this day. So consider your vote and give this "guanche" a a chance to try improve the NW scene!
[close]

Candidates NA:
Windflower
Spoiler
Name: Windflower
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes.
Why should you become CR?: I'm one of the longest standing members of this community for NA, I've been active in the community 24/7 and I have donated a tremendous amount of my time to help with organizing events, reffing matches, running leagues, and being an impartial and honest forum member. This NA community is no doubt in rough shape, hopefully if I get elected I can start to spark the competitive community back up again after its lull in the months of Sep-Nov. The competitive community is something that has to be salvaged as well in order to keep the NA FSE users alive.

Vote safe,

Vote Windflower.
[close]

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:44:22 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: 10th Election (Dec-Feb term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 06:05:13 am »
am i considered eu?

elect me yes
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 06:55:42 am by Knightmare »

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 11:03:59 am »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 05:57:44 am »
rip

Lawbringer

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 04:10:41 am »
Name: Lawbringer
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR? Because I believe I am the sole person with the ability to end the twilight hour of NW. I can bridge all gaps between NA and EU as well as the competitive and the noncompetitive as well as the common forum man with the great forum lords. I know I am particularly a good candidate because I for one am very dedicated to the game and its community. This is exemplified by me playing every day all the time and people always see me and say hi on servers. I also read everything on fse and post a lot as it consumes much of my life. People rarely go a day without seeing me post on here to help the various members of our community achieve higher transcendence. If I get CR then I will continue my epic quest of playing this game all the time to ensure that this community lives on because I love it so much. I love everyone here and there is no one that I hate. Countless people quit NW because they are weak and go to other games like csgo and anime hearthstone but I can assure you that isnt me cuz im super dedicated to the nw community. I also would like to point out that I would be an amazing admin to keep people happy, as I would follow in the footsteps of my favorite admin of all time, Karth. I have always loved the way Karth did things and I would likely follow in suit to how he keeps everyone happy always, albeit I'll try to do a bit better or else that wouldn't be striving for excellence. Everyone loved Karth and they'll love me even more :) There is a reason why people call me Lawbringer and not Lawbreaker, vote to bring the Law today!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:26:20 am by Lawbringer »

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 04:29:40 am »
Name: Lawbringer
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR? Because I believe I am the sole person with the ability to end the twilight hour of NW. I can bridge all gaps between NA and EU as well as the competitive and the noncompetitive as well as the common forum man with the great forum lords. I know I am particularly a good candidate because I for one am very dedicated to the game and its community. This is exemplified by me playing every day all the time and people always see me and say hi on servers. I also read everything on fse and post a lot as it consumes much of my life. People rarely go a day without seeing me post on here to help the various members of our community achieve higher transcendence. If I get CR then I will continue my epic quest of playing this game all the time to ensure that this community lives on because I love it so much. I love everyone here and there is no one that I hate. Countless people quit NW because they are weak and go to other games like csgo and anime hearthstone but I can assure you that isnt me cuz im super dedicated to the nw community. I also would like to point out that I would be an amazing admin to keep people happy, as I would follow in the footsteps of my favorite admin of all time, Karth. I have always loved the way Karth did things and I would likely follow in suit to how he keeps everyone happy always, albeit I'll try to do a bit better or else that wouldn't be striving for excellence. Everyone loved Karth and they'll love me even more :) There is a reason why people call me Lawbringer and not Lawbreaker, vote to bring the Law today!

this loli is the loli who will lead us into a golden age
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 06:26:05 am »
Name: Windflower
Why should you become CR?: I'm one of the longest standing members of this community for NA, I've been active in the community 24/7 and I have donated a tremendous amount of my time to help with organizing events, reffing matches, running leagues, and being an impartial and honest forum member. This NA community is no doubt in rough shape, hopefully if I get elected I can start to spark the competitive community back up again after its lull in the months of Sep-Nov. The competitive community is something that has to be salvaged as well in order to keep the NA FSE users alive.

Vote safe,

Vote Windflower.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 08:05:46 am »
nobody eu :/

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 08:23:40 am »
norwy run again

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 08:35:36 am »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 08:53:53 am »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 10:50:03 am »
somebody mentioned my name?
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 08:04:51 pm »
Name: Retamar
EU or NA?: EU
Why should you become CR?:
Well, I've been in the community for around 5 years, I've played in most clans both in the spanish and english communities, I'm always around in the EU community nearly everyday and I dedicate it all the time I want and all the time I feel it needs. I'm curently hosting an event (VGC event) with my spanish regiment with the purpose of reviving the Full events on Saturday and Sunday, events we didn't have back in our early days. For this reason I believe by now I know 3/4 of the EU community, and they all know I'm always trying to help all members or regiments need. And you know, no spanish has ever tried to become a CR, it's always a nice record to break and for me be somewhat special.

I want to work and make a better community. A community similar to the one I had the high honor and pleasure to experience back in 2013, I may be truly late to work for this purpose, at this point in time and specially when it comes to entering the FSE world but I've always been in the game playing and meeting new people even to this day. So consider your vote and give this "guanche" a a chance to try improve the NW scene!
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”