Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 DISCUSSIONS.  (Read 5128 times)

Offline De_Caulaincourt

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 DISCUSSIONS.
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2017, 12:57:02 am »
I'll correct "that you are not taking part in" to "That you got kicked of for giving your opinion", as i've been kicked out of BNL just for making this thread (i can give a screen of the conversation to anybody who might ask it to me on steam, i won't post it since FSE rules forbid it). And sure u're not the 3rd Reich, but still, you organize the stuff, but you do it with players, and these have the right to talk and tell what they think. You're the owner of the other thread, fine, you want to censor people, and decrete there are people that are forbidden to say anything on your post, fine. You do as you please. They can talk here, as they please. Just the fact you decide there are people "Not allowed to post" is a proof of you censoring it.

If your one and only point is "you are censoring posts on FSE", you can quit using it (after the 5th or 6th time it'd be wise), because I literally started my last reply with "I'm removing your replies because...".
The two people who have been blacklisten have been blacklisted for good reasons, any organizer would have done the same if he faced the same circumstances.

I don't have to justify myself about the way I host events on this game. I manage the FSE so there is no shitstorm. No shitstorm. It's always been my n°1 FSE event rule. All the previous editions of the CNCs I have hosted, as well as the last CNWL, were the same. I'd rather have a 35 pages thread with no shitsorm in it rather than a 120 pages thread were people keep arguing (without any result whatsoever) for dozens and dozens of pages. It's my policy, I have never hesitated to remove my own replies, or my friends', it really has nothing to do with who posts (apart from the blacklisted guys, of course), but what is posted.

If you're not gonna say anything constructive, move on. No one's forcing you to be post on FSE.

I could agree with the removing policy if it was made days after, once people have seen opinions that are against yours. But you make sure to delete them right in a second, so that nobody sees them, because you want only YOUR opinion to stay and stand. If your policy was "I want a clear thread, so once every 3 days i delete arguments posts" then, ok fine by me. But it's not, you are rushing to delete it, just to make sure people don't see it, and don't realize there are arguments against you.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2017, 01:04:58 am »
I could agree with the removing policy if it was made days after, once people have seen opinions that are against yours. But you make sure to delete them right in a second, so that nobody sees them, because you want only YOUR opinion to stay and stand. If your policy was "I want a clear thread, so once every 3 days i delete arguments posts" then, ok fine by me. But it's not, you are rushing to delete it, just to make sure people don't see it, and don't realize there are arguments against you.

It's not that I don't want to let the battle happen and then clean up the shambles. I want no battle at all on the thread. One of you guys' main problem is that you can not refrain from creating drama. Like when you write a reply, it's almost automatically filled with at least one sentence that I know for sure will create a shitstorm.

That's why almost all of your complaining replies started with "I'm leaving the tournament", instead of something to try and improve it. If you strart off claiming that you're leaving, obviously people are gonna come at you calling you quitters and shit like that. And I don't want that on the thread, simple enough.

If you guys had some measure and knew how to make a point without threateneing me with the only thing you've got, which is not taking part in the tournament, then we could possibly discuss. It's a matter of form as well :)
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Arno

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2017, 01:06:08 am »
I'll correct "that you are not taking part in" to "That you got kicked of for giving your opinion", as i've been kicked out of BNL just for making this thread (i can give a screen of the conversation to anybody who might ask it to me on steam, i won't post it since FSE rules forbid it). And sure u're not the 3rd Reich, but still, you organize the stuff, but you do it with players, and these have the right to talk and tell what they think. You're the owner of the other thread, fine, you want to censor people, and decrete there are people that are forbidden to say anything on your post, fine. You do as you please. They can talk here, as they please. Just the fact you decide there are people "Not allowed to post" is a proof of you censoring it.

If your one and only point is "you are censoring posts on FSE", you can quit using it (after the 5th or 6th time it'd be wise), because I literally started my last reply with "I'm removing your replies because...".
The two people who have been blacklisten have been blacklisted for good reasons, any organizer would have done the same if he faced the same circumstances.

I don't have to justify myself about the way I host events on this game. I manage the FSE so there is no shitstorm. No shitstorm. It's always been my n°1 FSE event rule. All the previous editions of the CNCs I have hosted, as well as the last CNWL, were the same. I'd rather have a 35 pages thread with no shitsorm in it rather than a 120 pages thread were people keep arguing (without any result whatsoever) for dozens and dozens of pages. It's my policy, I have never hesitated to remove my own replies, or my friends', it really has nothing to do with who posts (apart from the blacklisted guys, of course), but what is posted.

If you're not gonna say anything constructive, move on. No one's forcing you to be post on FSE.

Can you please take a moment, read what you are writing and then think very hard on what you are doing right now. This is a fucking game you pillock, you don’t like it, you don’t play it. Simple. No need for you to dribble pointless nonsense everywhere, no one wants it, keep it to yourself buddy. This clusterfuck of autism is not needed, and would not occur if you simple remove your hands from your magical keyboard and look at lifes splendours :)))))))))))

Twazzock

Offline 4eClausewitz

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2017, 01:12:36 am »
All I would like to add here is howmuch Erik and Skittles use quotes from the chats out of context to make me look bad. Or slander me with stuff which is basically not true. For example. The bedtime and dinner story he created. I indeed used dinner as one of the arguments for Friday. Not all of us are 18 and can eat whenever we like. But I also gave many other reasons. And the bedtime one counted the same way. But for Wednesday Thursday. Once again. Were not all 18. Some have school. For the rest. Most of its fine.

I didnt just leave cause of a mishap in scheduling as Erik is claiming. Which even he knows. As ive asked for him to replace me. But no one could they said. Yet now there is a new cap and vice...?

Anyways. Its sad to see howmuch hate I get from a guy like Clause simply for dropping cap at the start. And how little hate SCA initially got. But then again. The 4e bullies need someone to pick on

All the armchair generals in this thread fighting against injustice in an already dying community. Isn't it way past your bedtime already? If you didn't stay up this long to argue about things nobody other than you give a shit about maybe you could actually organize a half decent team that doesn't fall apart after the first official match. Here's a thought: people delete you people's nonsensical comments because it is the absolute rambling of madmen. Rather than jumping into the victim-role, think about why nobody can be arsed to read your 'dear-diary' stories that are plastered all over this forum. God knows what in the actual fuck is wrong with some of you people (and I'm sure it's a lot), but get a grip and start facing the reality that all of you who are now moaning in this thread have achieved sweet fuck all with your respective teams this season. Stop blaming the organization or other people for your own dysfunctional personalities.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2017, 01:15:53 am »

All opinions are welcome! Really all

Diartmund is shit

Offline De_Caulaincourt

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2017, 01:16:21 am »

It's not that I don't want to let the battle happen and then clean up the shambles. I want no battle at all on the thread. One of you guys' main problem is that you can not refrain from creating drama. Like when you write a reply, it's almost automatically filled with at least one sentence that I know for sure will create a shitstorm.

That's why almost all of your complaining replies started with "I'm leaving the tournament", instead of something to try and improve it. If you strart off claiming that you're leaving, obviously people are gonna come at you calling you quitters and shit like that. And I don't want that on the thread, simple enough.

If you guys had some measure and knew how to make a point without threateneing me with the only thing you've got, which is not taking part in the tournament, then we could possibly discuss. It's a matter of form as well :)

Did i say i was leaving? I've not, i've asked for people to be allowed to talk. I was kicked out for that. You can't just decide for the whole cavalry community who is worthy of talking and who is not, who is allowed playing and who is not. You know i'm owner of the cav gf eu, there are people i hate that i let play, like Rhen for instance, that i unbanned myself, eventough some of my admins were against it. Because i think that we should allow everybody to play as long as respecting some rules but just showing opinion, is not a reason to be kicked out. It's funny you referred to the 3rd reich, cause i haven't, you made that conclusion on your own. Point Godwin reached, pretty fast. Funny is that you took yourself for the 3rd reich, is it that somehow i managed to hit something in your mind and you started to realize the point of this thread?

Offline BrokenCrayon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Diarmuid
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2017, 01:17:25 am »

All opinions are welcome! Really all

Diartmund is shit
Rasti baby why you like this? I thought we were cool! you truly have surprised me :*
the best of the best, getting fucked by some monkeys with sticks.

Offline De_Caulaincourt

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2017, 01:19:05 am »
All I would like to add here is howmuch Erik and Skittles use quotes from the chats out of context to make me look bad. Or slander me with stuff which is basically not true. For example. The bedtime and dinner story he created. I indeed used dinner as one of the arguments for Friday. Not all of us are 18 and can eat whenever we like. But I also gave many other reasons. And the bedtime one counted the same way. But for Wednesday Thursday. Once again. Were not all 18. Some have school. For the rest. Most of its fine.

I didnt just leave cause of a mishap in scheduling as Erik is claiming. Which even he knows. As ive asked for him to replace me. But no one could they said. Yet now there is a new cap and vice...?

Anyways. Its sad to see howmuch hate I get from a guy like Clause simply for dropping cap at the start. And how little hate SCA initially got. But then again. The 4e bullies need someone to pick on

All the armchair generals in this thread fighting against injustice in an already dying community. Isn't it way past your bedtime already? If you didn't stay up this long to argue about things nobody other than you give a shit about maybe you could actually organize a half decent team that doesn't fall apart after the first official match. Here's a thought: people delete you people's nonsensical comments because it is the absolute rambling of madmen. Rather than jumping into the victim-role, think about why nobody can be arsed to read your 'dear-diary' stories that are plastered all over this forum. God knows what in the actual fuck is wrong with some of you people (and I'm sure it's a lot), but get a grip and start facing the reality that all of you who are now moaning in this thread have achieved sweet fuck all with your respective teams this season. Stop blaming the organization or other people for your own dysfunctional personalities.

Yes i am a transgender, that is true, i guess that is what you call "Dysfunctionnal personalities".

Offline Comrade_Caucasian

• Second Lieutenant
  • Warden of your nightmare
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Caucasian
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2017, 01:21:34 am »
Come on people it's just a game, enjoy with it for the fuck's sake. But you have to continue that pointless conservation eh? Good luck with spending your time with shit then. :p

Whatever.

Offline 4eClausewitz

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2017, 01:23:51 am »
Come on people it's just a game, enjoy with it for the fuck's sake. But you have to continue that pointless conservation eh? Good luck with spending your time with shit then. :p

Whatever.

Stop trying to silence me you turkroach, this thread is free-speech only.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2017, 01:25:25 am »

Whatever.

Seni burada değil boğaz köprüsünde sikecem, hem asya hem avrupa görsün diye

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2017, 01:25:29 am »

I quit the BNL because I clearly was in over my head. If you ask Erik or any BNL member they can confirm that I was looking for a replacement. I'm not saying that all I said in the Skittles chat was right. Neither am I saying that all that happened on Erik and Skittles part was right. I shared the chat with SCA and they made their own decision. I did not make it for them. This chat wasn't the reason I left. It was just a wake up call.

I didnt expect such a shitstorm. And after your first post I agree I went to far. And thats my bad. But maybe if you couldve kept yourself from immediatly slandering everyone it didn't have to go this way either. This is all a series of events that couldve been prevented. Yes by me. But also by many others.

And I am not saying with this that Erik didnt have his part in this. Or that Skittles didnt have his part in this. Both are just as responsible.

I have kept out of the CNC official thread for all this time. Due to not wanting to escelate it any further. And ill do the same in this thread after this post.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2017, 01:25:41 am »
Did i say i was leaving? I've not, i've asked for people to be allowed to talk. I was kicked out for that. You can't just decide for the whole cavalry community who is worthy of talking and who is not, who is allowed playing and who is not. You know i'm owner of the cav gf eu, there are people i hate that i let play, like Rhen for instance, that i unbanned myself, eventough some of my admins were against it. Because i think that we should allow everybody to play as long as respecting some rules but just showing opinion, is not a reason to be kicked out.

You can run your CavGF as you want, really. I am banned from the Cavalry_Groupfighting and did you hear me complain or make a public shitstorm because of it? No. Because I am well aware than no one gives a shit about me being banned from CavGF, and because it is the owner's decision. I may think it wrong and be against it, but I must respect it, as it is his own server, not mine.
Same thing goes with the CNC. I made my rules clear about the thread, complaints are allowed if they are done in a way that does not bring drama in. Of course it is left to my own judgement, but that's how things are.

It's funny you referred to the 3rd reich, cause i haven't, you made that conclusion on your own. Point Godwin reached, pretty fast. Funny is that you took yourself for the 3rd reich, is it that somehow i managed to hit something in your mind and you started to realize the point of this thread?

Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline De_Caulaincourt

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2017, 01:26:02 am »

Whatever.

Stop trying to silence me you turkroach, this thread is free-speech only.

+1! Can i have some of the drink tough? Please...

Offline Arno

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2017, 01:33:29 am »
Bleach