Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 DISCUSSIONS.  (Read 5143 times)

Offline De_Caulaincourt

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 DISCUSSIONS.
« on: November 23, 2017, 12:30:27 am »
We make this thread just so people can give theyr opinion without being censored like it's happening actually on the official thread, where posts are being deleted by the organization so that only theyr point is shown and people don't see the opinions that are going against theyrs. All opinions are welcome! Really all, i'm not making this post as an "ANTI CNC/ERIK POST". Just to allow people to have real free discussion over the stuff happening in this CNC without fearing to be censored. I shall delete none post, unless it includes personal offenses that would not be related to the game or the CNC in any way but that would be pure insults, aside from these very ones that i hope nobody will be mature lacking enough to do, nothing will be removed, you can post either way, as you please, you can insult me saying i'm a bitch for criticizing Erik's great work (because even tough i don't like the way he's doing it i'm still thankful for him to organize stuff, and my point is not to ruin the CNC but i hope it will help it get a better organization that way) if you feel better that way, i shall only ask people to remain polite and base theyr answers on real arguments and not just insults.

Offline De_Caulaincourt

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 DISCUSSIONS.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 12:31:12 am »
Starting with this post i posted on the official thread and that was removed 4 times:

" "I will leave this reply for a while, and tomorrow I will delete it as well as all the posts related to this silly matter"

Another proof of the censorship that has been going on and that is one of the stuff people don't like about the way you organize it. You just delete post made by people when they don't suit you. Like you just deleted Diarmuid, Naoscaire, Azhrei posts, that's 3 people, i'm pretty sure this post will be removed too. I'm not going to go into personnal stuff. I'm just telling what i see, people don't agree, you just say that they lie, you make huge posts, because i assume you consider longer post makes you more credible than them, and delete theyr answer so that people can't have the opinions of those who are not going your way. Another point is Glenn that got banned because he was posting messages out of private conversations, wich is what Skittles did, is that not a prob anymore?

This is the 3rd drama happening in this Cup. If one drama happen, you can consider it's the people that rebelled against organizors that is to blame. When 3 dramas happen, many people support it, and they are being censored. You can start to ask yourself question, and wonder if you are not the one to blame, before removing my post, i hope you'll at least read this and think to it.

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 12:33:50 am »
This is some good shit.
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline BrokenCrayon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Diarmuid
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 12:34:17 am »
Can add this i just received after posting this thread

https://gyazo.com/638cc35d7918510d9ab40a0221ab8eef
I mean this forum is free from censorship so post away
the best of the best, getting fucked by some monkeys with sticks.

Offline Shogunai

• Second Lieutenant
  • Cripple
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fagunai
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 12:37:43 am »
White people oppressing other wiggers smh
Geyerino

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 12:38:30 am »
get back to inf bitch whigga

dunno if this will really help but i believe aswell we shall be allow to discuss it
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 12:38:54 am »
All I would like to add here is howmuch Erik and Skittles use quotes from the chats out of context to make me look bad. Or slander me with stuff which is basically not true. For example. The bedtime and dinner story he created. I indeed used dinner as one of the arguments for Friday. Not all of us are 18 and can eat whenever we like. But I also gave many other reasons. And the bedtime one counted the same way. But for Wednesday Thursday. Once again. Were not all 18. Some have school. For the rest. Most of its fine.

I didnt just leave cause of a mishap in scheduling as Erik is claiming. Which even he knows. As ive asked for him to replace me. But no one could they said. Yet now there is a new cap and vice...?

Anyways. Its sad to see howmuch hate I get from a guy like Clause simply for dropping cap at the start. And how little hate SCA initially got. But then again. The 4e bullies need someone to pick on
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 12:41:39 am by StephanGH »

Offline Arno

• Corporal
    • View Profile

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 12:40:53 am »
I'm removing your replies because they are in no way useful to the event. Don't make this bigger than it is lol, if I let you guys replying freely all the time then we would have dozens and dozens of pages filled with petty arguments, because face it, you guys can not handle yourselves and are always trying to find a small thing to criticize, making it ten times bigger than it actually is in the process. Also some people posted tonight, who were told not to post on the thread. You can ask any mod, as the owner of the thread it is my right to blacklist people. Of course I will remove their posts.

Do you guys feel like you are resisting against the Third Reich or something when proudly claiming that you are being censored on the forum thread of a video game event that you are not taking part in?

:-\
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Naoscaire

• Private
  • Totally not gay
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nao
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 12:41:27 am »
Ooooh, a discussion about Erik and the CNC

Censorship, enough said

Offline De_Caulaincourt

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 12:45:22 am »
I'm removing your replies because they are in no way useful to the event. Don't make this bigger than it is lol, if I let you guys replying freely all the time then we would have dozens and dozens of pages filled with petty arguments, because face it, you guys can not handle yourselves and are always trying to find a small thing to criticize, making it ten times bigger than it actually is in the process. Also some people posted tonight, who were told not to post on the thread. You can ask any mod, as the owner of the thread it is my right to blacklist people. Of course I will remove their posts.

Do you guys feel like you are resisting against the Third Reich or something when proudly claiming that you are being censored on the forum thread of a video game event that you are not taking part in?

:-\

I'll correct "that you are not taking part in" to "That you got kicked of for giving your opinion", as i've been kicked out of BNL just for making this thread (i can give a screen of the conversation to anybody who might ask it to me on steam, i won't post it since FSE rules forbid it). And sure u're not the 3rd Reich, but still, you organize the stuff, but you do it with players, and these have the right to talk and tell what they think. You're the owner of the other thread, fine, you want to censor people, and decrete there are people that are forbidden to say anything on your post, fine. You do as you please. They can talk here, as they please. Just the fact you decide there are people "Not allowed to post" is a proof of you censoring it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 12:50:21 am by De_Caulaincourt »

Offline BrokenCrayon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 12:48:06 am »
So lads and lassies, Earlier today I decided to leave the Cavalry Nations Cup and resign as Vice Captain of the Irish team. My reasons for doing so include the removal of the couch which was done by a secret vote over steam rather than TeamSpeak where open discussion could take place, the banning of me from posting on the CNC forum, My own captain who I kept in the loop of all my actions relating to this tournament back stabbing me and claiming that I pulled Ireland out alone, as he failed to read the forum correctly and see that both Poland and Spain had also pulled out in protest to the vote and Emmet's refusal to clear my name and the disrespect shown to me by Erik in not allowing me to attend the negotiations between the nations that pulled out of the tournament and the insults he threw at me in steam when i first pulled out. This tournament had the potential to be great however due to last minute changes by the administration and the community in general I feel that it is no longer an environment where I want to compete in.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2017, 12:51:24 am »
I'll correct "that you are not taking part in" to "That you got kicked of for giving your opinion", as i've been kicked out of BNL just for making this thread (i can give a screen of the conversation to anybody who might ask it to me on steam, i won't post it since FSE rules forbid it). And sure u're not the 3rd Reich, but still, you organize the stuff, but you do it with players, and these have the right to talk and tell what they think. You're the owner of the other thread, fine, you want to censor people, and decrete there are people that are forbidden to say anything on your post, fine. You do as you please. They can talk here, as they please. Just the fact you decide there are people "Not allowed to post" is a proof of you censoring it.

If your one and only point is "you are censoring posts on FSE", you can quit using it (after the 5th or 6th time it'd be wise), because I literally started my last reply with "I'm removing your replies because...".
The two people who have been blacklisten have been blacklisted for good reasons, any organizer would have done the same if he faced the same circumstances.

I don't have to justify myself about the way I host events on this game. I manage the FSE so there is no shitstorm. No shitstorm. It's always been my n°1 FSE event rule. All the previous editions of the CNCs I have hosted, as well as the last CNWL, were the same. I'd rather have a 35 pages thread with no shitsorm in it rather than a 120 pages thread were people keep arguing (without any result whatsoever) for dozens and dozens of pages. It's my policy, I have never hesitated to remove my own replies, or my friends', it really has nothing to do with who posts (apart from the blacklisted guys, of course), but what is posted.

If you're not gonna say anything constructive, move on. No one's forcing you to be post on FSE.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline BrokenCrayon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2017, 12:55:11 am »

It's my policy, I have never hesitated to remove my own replies, or my friends', it really has nothing to do with who posts (apart from the blacklisted guys, of course), but what is posted.

If you're not gonna say anything constructive, move on. No one's forcing you to be post on FSE.

Oh boy Erik! When if first pulled Ireland out you removed my posts yet you kept Rasti's post in which he insulted me by calling me the igniter of cancer, took you a good day to remove it
So wanna rephrase that "Never hesitated"

Offline Bocom

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2017, 12:55:25 am »