Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 217758 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Matchweek 3)
« Reply #1230 on: November 23, 2017, 08:27:10 am »
Funniest thing is out of page 78 to 83 the only person that actually tried to stood up for Movement and his actions was Wursti when I am almost certain Movement was a) looking at this thread as these posts were being made and/or b) atleast was aware of this all as I don't see how he couldn't knew about this all being posted.
Which makes it even more grim for the kid himself as he basically refuses to stand in for his actions or atleast he could have had the decency to apologies for the actions he has taken in the RGL regarding invites.
What a waste of a human being.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1231 on: November 23, 2017, 11:00:31 am »
I call a referendum to vote on the 79ths future within RGL. I request that the RGL admins ask each rep to attend a meeting to vote on this.

#Movmexit

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1232 on: November 23, 2017, 12:53:37 pm »
The 79th is a regiment that is to be punished like any other. Of course we will be more sceptical towards it in the future, but punishing it harder just because it is Movements regiment would not be fair. Moreover we don't think that it is a good idea to have a vote on this topic, because every regiment wants to win. Their vote would be influenced by that. We won't kick Movement out for using one invite, as we wouldnt kick any other reg out for that.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #1233 on: November 23, 2017, 01:26:37 pm »
The 79th is a regiment that is to be punished like any other. Of course we will be more sceptical towards it in the future, but punishing it harder just because it is Movements regiment would not be fair. Moreover we don't think that it is a good idea to have a vote on this topic, because every regiment wants to win. Their vote would be influenced by that. We won't kick Movement out for using one invite, as we wouldnt kick any other reg out for that.
I think the majority of this league would want to see the 79th out regardless if we win or not because they're cunts who break the rules. Not because we want to win this league so badly we want to have one less opponent. He will cheat again and this is an undeniable statement because the entire foundation of the 79th is a farce and Movement's regiments will never succeed and will always play dirty in order to get wins in a game online.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1234 on: November 23, 2017, 01:53:30 pm »
I would do it to any regiment not just movements kek
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #1235 on: November 23, 2017, 02:37:32 pm »
Afaik, informed by Salakien who checked the logs and told me about Archangel inviting, there were two more invites (Petl and Jamie) playing for the 79th vs 77y match. These three are very experienced players capable of shifting the outcome of a match against certain regiments. Take that in mind.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:50:52 pm by Chickerino »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 23, 2017, 02:44:03 pm »
Afaik, informed by Salakien who checked the logs and told me about Archangel inviting, there were two more invites (Petl and a second strong player aswell -will edit later) playing for for the 79th vs 77y match. These three are very experienced players capable of shifting the outcome of a match against certain regiments. Take that in mind.
I second this, I mean just imagine if 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy merced for somebody!

shit meme xd

Wursti

« Reply #1237 on: November 23, 2017, 03:08:03 pm »
If you kick 79th out you should also check logs of 1 random match of other regs just to be "sure" nobody else does it   

Spoiler
dont get personal again for that pls ty  :'(
[close]

And I think ppl like Loufoks didnt know its Archangel as long as they didnt friend them in TS before  so you shouldnt punish everyone in 79th

And I'm not sure if Movement actually looked into this thread because he doesnt rlly care about NW that much anymore

@Rommel

didn't expect that you are so objectively in that case

#Ehrenmann

« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 03:21:49 pm by Wursti »

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: November 23, 2017, 03:38:04 pm »
why you keep defending him if he doesnt care then
and if he doesnt care why is he bringing inv to his match to win it?
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1239 on: November 23, 2017, 03:39:31 pm »
One offence isn't deserving of a whole reg being kicked out tbh, stop overreacting you mongs.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #1240 on: November 23, 2017, 03:40:02 pm »

Wursti

« Reply #1241 on: November 23, 2017, 03:48:35 pm »

i didnt defend him in my last post and if you want this tournament to have 0 invites you shouldnt only check the logs of the 79th matches but also of other matches from other regiments.

and I defended him cuz i like him more than most of these FSE heros crying for a ban for the whole 79th :)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1242 on: November 23, 2017, 03:52:11 pm »
Afaik, informed by Salakien who checked the logs and told me about Archangel inviting, there were two more invites (Petl and a second strong player aswell -will edit later) playing for for the 79th vs 77y match. These three are very experienced players capable of shifting the outcome of a match against certain regiments. Take that in mind.

Wow Petl as well now shit is getting more and more interesting how low.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1243 on: November 23, 2017, 04:21:23 pm »

i didnt defend him in my last post and if you want this tournament to have 0 invites you shouldnt only check the logs of the 79th matches but also of other matches from other regiments.

and I defended him cuz i like him more than most of these FSE heros crying for a ban for the whole 79th :)

Oops!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Wursti

« Reply #1244 on: November 23, 2017, 04:32:58 pm »

Oops!

fake news
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 05:09:14 pm by Wursti »