Author Topic: What Football(Soccer) Team do you support?  (Read 9335 times)

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
What Football(Soccer) Team do you support?
« on: May 22, 2017, 06:10:17 pm »
I personally support Fulham, what about you guys?
si vis pacem, parabellum

AeroNinja

Re: What Football(Soccer) Team do you support?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 06:17:56 pm »
I barely watch EU football anymore, but when I do I do support Juventus.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 06:38:33 pm »

unfortunately i support this shambolic mess of a club, which will be playing in league 2 next season; there is football thread elsewhere in the forum, though i'm quite certain that it has been inactive for some time.

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 07:03:39 pm »

unfortunately i support this shambolic mess of a club, which will be playing in league 2 next season; there is football thread elsewhere in the forum, though i'm quite certain that it has been inactive for some time.
hadn't seen the thread so I made this one. I understand the feeling, Fulham were like Coventry about 3 years ago.
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 03:51:43 am »
Spvgg Greuther Fürth, I have been following them for about 4 or so years for now. This was my football club to follow for German class in high school. I can't watch many matches because they are in the 2. Bundesliga, but I do follow them on social media and such.

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 07:50:32 am »
Barca, I fell in love with football in the several years with the 2014 World Cup and I had to pick up FIFA 15. Barcelona was the first team I played with and I just fell in love with that club. Plus one of my best friends was also a Barca fan
click here to join the 84th

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 03:56:23 pm »
FC Bayern Munich
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 03:57:09 pm »
slavia prague bois

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 04:04:06 pm »
Juventus  :-*

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017, 04:12:32 pm »
Spvgg Greuther Fürth, I have been following them for about 4 or so years for now. This was my football club to follow for German class in high school. I can't watch many matches because they are in the 2. Bundesliga, but I do follow them on social media and such.
That's pretty funny actually, for my German class I had to follow "Preußen Münster" and now I just get updates on them and such, but they're stuck in 3. Liga :(
One day they will be the best!

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2017, 04:14:50 pm »
Liverpool
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 11:04:21 pm by Sturk »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2017, 05:55:31 pm »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 12:14:19 am »
I just support the team that will cause the most butthurt and crying
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2017, 12:33:47 am »
Orlando City Soccer!

get out of my town scum
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2017, 10:17:46 am »
Best Scottish team, Celtic are a myth.

Ever since I moved to England 10 years ago I supported Man City.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.