Author Topic: European Community List - Melee  (Read 78942 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Community List - Melee
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2017, 07:25:33 pm »
Stop arguing on FSE le portugais, you got a 1v1 to win and a record to break so go warm-up yourself tsss ..
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2017, 07:28:31 pm »
We had see your real level in the 10V10 regimental , you can be happy to have 98 in this list.

Trust me pleb of [2002-2013] who comeback since 2 months but never get 1 tournament (ez superiority):The rekt was Universal
Didn't PR beat you last 7v7?  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2017, 07:30:28 pm »
We had see your real level in the 10V10 regimental , you can be happy to have 98 in this list.

Trust me pleb of [2002-2013] who comeback since 2 months but never get 1 tournament (ez superiority):The rekt was Universal

You are still missing the point, aren't you? You'd be easily taken down by players in 2013/14, back then people had more patience than Ledger and Hokej combined.

Spoiler
not to mention that this old school team (PR) dominated the last 7v7 tournament!!!!! better start practicing again, scrub
Spoiler
HAHAHA eat me now for questioning your abilities, frog!!!!
Spoiler
writing all this in a good spirit, with no intention of starting a huge argument  :)
[close]
[close]

[close]
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2017, 07:32:56 pm »

You are still missing the point, aren't you? You'd be easily taken down by players in 2013/14, back then people had more patience than Ledger and Hokej combined.

Spoiler
not to mention that this old school team (PR) dominated the last 7v7 tournament!!!!! better start practicing again, scrub
Spoiler
Spoiler
writing all this in a good spirit, with no intention of starting a huge argument  :)
[close]
[close]

[close]
This is why you're my favourite weeb

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2017, 07:34:15 pm »

2013-15 i guess? Came top most games in 10v10 so not sure what your on about there also won more of them  ??? Oh and didnt i bring back PowerRangers first tournment beat you guys :-X. I didnt start a argument was just having a conversation with haze xD

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2017, 07:42:47 pm »
Extazz was not here in last 7v7 sry. We dont have play with the real FT roster but with rusky xD
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:46:40 pm by LeBrave »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2017, 07:43:38 pm »
Extazz was not here in last 7v7 sry. We dont have play with the real FT roster but iwth rusky xD

oh snap  :-X
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Nock

« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2017, 07:45:27 pm »
Extazz was not here in last 7v7 sry. We dont have play with the real FT roster but iwth rusky xD

oh snap  :-X

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2017, 07:46:51 pm »

gg , i want particulary to thank axiom in this tournament he was just amazing.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
I think you are not the best to talk about it kore , out of your respect (mdr jrigole jmen balek) you play since probably 2012-2017 but you get defeated many times and particulary we can see your achievements : 85% with 91st and disciple in 2012-2014 but what after that ? Somes tournaments like 7v7 (gg again axiom you can be proud of you).
Finally when you getting rekt all time by frenchtouch you can't  , im sorry you can't ...
Spoiler
gg ez arguments
Spoiler
getting rekt again
Spoiler
but why always u?
[close]
Spoiler
The rekt was universal again
[close]

[close]
[close]
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2017, 07:48:03 pm »

gg , i want particulary to thank axiom in this tournament he was just amazing.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
I think you are not the best to talk about it kore , out of your respect (mdr jrigole jmen balek) you play since probably 2012-2017 but you get defeated many times and particulary we can see your achievements : 85% with 91st and disciple in 2012-2014 but what after that ? Somes tournaments like 7v7 (gg again axiom you can be proud of you).
Finally when you getting rekt all time by frenchtouch you can't  , im sorry you can't ...
Spoiler
gg ez arguments
Spoiler
getting rekt again
Spoiler
but why always u?
[close]
Spoiler
The rekt was universal again
[close]

[close]
[close]

I'm pretty sure in 3 7v7 tournaments, 2 of them ExtaZz attended and one of them FrenchTouch lost 7-1 to TFFO and the Other GoTA lost 7-4 to TFFO?  :-X

Of course I can't forget we lost one as well, but we didn't lose 3.  ::)

P.S. In 2015 there was also a 5v5, FrenchTouch didn't make it to the final (ExtaZz played) that TFO won against Caravan Guards 7-5 (I think?).
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:50:31 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2017, 07:50:59 pm »
Actually it was 7-3 vs Gota!^ pls.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2017, 07:52:11 pm »
I was trying to be nice, you're savage. I mean if ExtaZz likes I can list every tournament that we out performed FrenchTouch, but we'd have quite a long list. I can also name the two or three I think they beat me in?

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2017, 07:53:02 pm »
Nvm I got it explained to me, Ive won more 5v5s then 7v7 xD It was PowerRangers first 7v7. So please come back with the knowledge again. Now am done xD
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:57:09 pm by Axiom »

Nock

« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2017, 07:59:27 pm »

no, was 7-4 fam

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2017, 08:06:54 pm »
Any french person that thinks they are good, and thinks they are better than PR's should add me on Steam so we can talk about the best ways to end your life!

I have many recommendations!