Who gonna win

LG
20 (30.3%)
3e
7 (10.6%)
They both get disqualified and the 30th wins NAPL for the 5th time
39 (59.1%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3  (Read 104094 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3
« Reply #720 on: July 31, 2017, 03:03:03 am »
gg no re

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #721 on: July 31, 2017, 03:27:15 am »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #722 on: July 31, 2017, 03:35:12 am »
10-0 3e

can we please start playoffs
You're not allowed to speak you homosexual.
That violates the rules of fse dirtbag

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Board Moderator
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #723 on: July 31, 2017, 04:36:47 am »
10-0 3e

The 41st vs 39th match is actually pretty important so we have to wait for that. I talked to both of them and it should be soontm
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #724 on: July 31, 2017, 05:49:16 am »
give them both a "10-0" - me on teamspeak waking up from a nap
click here to join the 84th

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #725 on: July 31, 2017, 07:02:22 am »
10-0 3e

The 41st vs 39th match is actually pretty important so we have to wait for that. I talked to both of them and it should be soontm
For fucks sake man there were weeks where no one did a match and they could of done it then why wait till now? literally just make LG and 3e play in the finals and give 30th 3rd place instead of doing 4 regs in the playoffs because that is exactly how it is going to go most likely sorry for being a dick but that is the truth. Maybe just me or not but I would like this league to be over before college starts since nobody has done barely any matches the past 3 weeks consider half the regs in the league left/Disbanded.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 07:11:35 am by NickCole »

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 31, 2017, 07:18:41 am »
10-0 3e

For fucks sake man there were weeks where no one did a match and they could of done it then why wait till now? literally just make LG and 3e play in the finals and give 30th 3rd place instead of doing 4 regs in the playoffs because that is exactly how it is going to go most likely sorry for being a dick but that is the truth. Maybe just me or not but I would like this league to be over before college starts since nobody has done barely any matches the past 3 weeks consider half the regs in the league left/Disbanded.
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 31, 2017, 07:31:53 am »
10-0 3e

Well now that you say it that way, it's still going to be the same. Yes, I will admit that there has been some errors in this league for which I am to blame. I sort of fucked everyone up when I left and people lost track of their matches which caused no matches to be played for a little bit. I also fucked up by adding some higher risk regiments to the league when I knew that they would not last. I also may have fucked up by not having a stricter roster rule as well as the format of the league. However, these regiments played for their spots in the playoffs and while you may believe that it is a forgone conclusion who will win the first set of playoff games, weirder things have happened. It would also be pretty fucked up if I took the spots away from regiments that have played a shit ton of weeks and waited a while for their chance to play in the playoffs. Yes the 3eVolt and LG are heavily favored to win in their respective matches but the regiments that have stayed this long deserve to play in their matches as well.

Another thing; we are pretty much right on time if we did play out ever single match. We are literally in week 9 right now. We bang out the last match that actually matters(41st vs 39th) then we get on to the playoffs which can really be done in a week. If you have the problem of having to leave to go to school then you should have planned ahead better.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline AsunaGF

• Sergeant
  • I like to pretend i'm good at Melee when i'm not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45e_SoD_Catgirl_Asuna
« Reply #728 on: July 31, 2017, 07:33:50 am »
10-0 3e

Well now that you say it that way, it's still going to be the same. Yes, I will admit that there has been some errors in this league for which I am to blame. I sort of fucked everyone up when I left and people lost track of their matches which caused no matches to be played for a little bit. I also fucked up by adding some higher risk regiments to the league when I knew that they would not last. I also may have fucked up by not having a stricter roster rule as well as the format of the league. However, these regiments played for their spots in the playoffs and while you may believe that it is a forgone conclusion who will win the first set of playoff games, weirder things have happened. It would also be pretty fucked up if I took the spots away from regiments that have played a shit ton of weeks and waited a while for their chance to play in the playoffs. Yes the 3eVolt and LG are heavily favored to win in their respective matches but the regiments that have stayed this long deserve to play in their matches as well.

Another thing; we are pretty much right on time if we did play out ever single match. We are literally in week 9 right now. We bang out the last match that actually matters(41st vs 39th) then we get on to the playoffs which can really be done in a week. If you have the problem of having to leave to go to school then you should have planned ahead better.
Dan the Motherfucking Man

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #729 on: July 31, 2017, 08:07:04 am »
10-0 3e

Dan the Motherfucking Man

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #730 on: July 31, 2017, 07:03:46 pm »
yeah we'll take a 3rd place finish thanks for coming out guys

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #731 on: July 31, 2017, 10:30:42 pm »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: July 31, 2017, 11:07:45 pm »
tbh 18e isn't doing the league anymore

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: July 31, 2017, 11:58:41 pm »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: August 01, 2017, 12:16:31 am »
tbh 18e isn't doing the league anymore
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.