Who gonna win

LG
20 (30.3%)
3e
7 (10.6%)
They both get disqualified and the 30th wins NAPL for the 5th time
39 (59.1%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3  (Read 102837 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3
« Reply #1005 on: August 23, 2017, 05:06:56 am »
Hey Russian wanna unblock me?

To talk to RussianFury, please press 1.
click here to join the 84th

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1006 on: August 23, 2017, 05:15:11 am »
Woah guys calm down here

Also i havent watched the frame by frame but if memory serves me correct two of the people who said "LOL" said it as soon as the round started which could have been accidental. Earlier the same thing happened for 3e where someone typed as soon as the new round started but they weren't slain.

No all chat rule is stupid imo unless nessecary, especially when not even officers can use it. Poor Ian joined late and didn't know about the rule :( got slain for asking if there's bullet drop :((

you know what's scummier than purposely OAing? Using a sabre to win a 3v1 in a gf after 3 people already fell to my mighty bayonet...smh unsubscribed

Good attempt.
Attempt at what? Those are my thoughts on it >:(

fucking bully

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1007 on: August 23, 2017, 05:16:22 am »
Woah guys calm down here

Also i havent watched the frame by frame but if memory serves me correct two of the people who said "LOL" said it as soon as the round started which could have been accidental. Earlier the same thing happened for 3e where someone typed as soon as the new round started but they weren't slain.

No all chat rule is stupid imo unless nessecary, especially when not even officers can use it. Poor Ian joined late and didn't know about the rule :( got slain for asking if there's bullet drop :((

you know what's scummier than purposely OAing? Using a sabre to win a 3v1 in a gf after 3 people already fell to my mighty bayonet...smh unsubscribed

Good attempt.
Attempt at what? Those are my thoughts on it >:(

fucking bully
LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRR HAHA

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: August 23, 2017, 05:30:54 am »
"Uh it was your choice to reset you could have just slayed them lol."
Spoiler
[close]
Not an argument.

"quit trying to make your reg sound like the heros"
It's impossible not to look like a paragon of virtue when we're compared to edgy nihilistic autists such as yourself.
Spoiler
[close]
hmm well if you seem to be that retarded. don't make your steam account name your real name
also, don't give people your facebook.
and quit trying to make your dumb ass sound smart, your saying words that you go onto google translate to figure out the meaning.
little godfreid lap dog lookin ass.
Edit: "good people" takes adderall to beat a reg with no practice. hmm scummy. hmm people threatening to ddos nr8, hmm scummy. getting banned of ts before i even did anything to offend anyone in the 3evolt simply because. "beyond retarded", hmm scummy.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 05:33:29 am by purplishdragon »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1009 on: August 23, 2017, 05:33:57 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Not an argument.

It's impossible not to look like a paragon of virtue when we're compared to edgy nihilistic autists such as yourself.
Spoiler
[close]
hmm well if you seem to be that retarded. don't make your steam account name your real name
and quit trying to make your dumb ass sound smart, your saying words that you go onto google translate to figure out the meaning.
Edit: "good people" takes adderall to beat a reg with no practice. hmm scummy. hmm people threatening to ddos nr8, hmm scummy. getting banned of ts before i even did anything to offend anyone in the 3evolt simply because. "beyond retarded", hmm scummy.
This guy calls himself a Minnesotan >:( what a bully

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: August 23, 2017, 05:35:50 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Not an argument.

Spoiler
[close]
This guy calls himself a Minnesotan >:( what a bully
Shut up you live in Burnsville. i live in great and glorious redneck central Minnesota.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1011 on: August 23, 2017, 05:39:46 am »
Locked until further notice

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Board Moderator
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1012 on: March 02, 2018, 11:29:16 pm »
season 9 soon*

*something is gonna happen but maybe not a league
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.