Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136361 times)

Offline Nish3000

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Ban Request:
Name:Dayn
Offense:Wasting BP
Proof:https://prnt.sc/hmyd4u
Time/Date:5:41am 13/12/2017 time in california
I reported a troll can you approve my admin application :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 12:02:40 pm by Nish3000 »

Offline TheIronForehead

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
 Nickname: Forehead
GUID: 802307
Steam: TheIronForehead
How long have you played on the server?: A few months on and off, currently pretty often.
Current weekly hours on the server?: 1-3 hours per day I am on.
How active can you be?: As active as needed.
Timezone/Location: Central US
Current Regiment/Clan: 1stLC
Admin experience: Years ago I was a Minecraft server admin but I'm sure that has no correlation to Mount and Blade.
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Commissar Cripple, Zayas, Lauck
Why do you want this role?: Honestly being an admin on this server just seems fun. The community is great and the server itself is very fun, especially when the admins make minigames out of the bots, which is what I hope to do. I would like to allow players to have more fun when the opportunity is there.

Offline supersoldier655

• Volunteer
  • Another average shitposter on the internet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aleksas
  • Side: Union
Loving winter break and now I finally have some time to play and enjoy not getting my booty taken by merciless  bots.  :D
Who cares about what's down here boi

Offline manur

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname:1stLC_LCpl_Manu
GUID:1534982
Steam:manuraffo01
How long have you played on the server?:year and a half
Current weekly hours on the server?: 8(if possisble)
How active can you be?: very active
Timezone/Location: Argentina (GMT -3)
Admin experience: none
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Zayas, cripple,
Why do you want this role?: there is a lot of times I connect and no admins are online and the game gets a bit boring, lots of delayers and trolls

Offline manur

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

also lauck and kitten

also kitten and lauck

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Nickname:1stLC_LCpl_Manu
GUID:1534982
Steam:manuraffo01
How long have you played on the server?:year and a half
Current weekly hours on the server?: 8(if possisble)
How active can you be?: very active
Timezone/Location: Argentina (GMT -3)
Admin experience: none
Why do you want this role?: there is a lot of times I connect and no admins are online and the game gets a bit boring, lots of delayers and trolls

Well manu you were high on my wait list, but then you went afk for a while. So let's see how active you are for a bit. then you will be high on my wait list again.

Offline Brodie18

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Brodie
Offense:saying the word n****r as a joke
Why should you be unbanned?: I was joking and am only asking for a 2nd chance
User ID #:1686194
Time/Date:december 30th 2017

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Brodie
Offense:saying the word n****r as a joke
Why should you be unbanned?: I was joking and am only asking for a 2nd chance
User ID #:1686194
Time/Date:december 30th 2017

I don't see user ID #168194 on the ban list or anyone named Brodie on the list. You sure you are banned on BBG Bot Survival?

Make sure you have the correct ID. Try joining an Official server even in nobody is on it, like NW_Official or other public servers like Public_Duel or Tropical Paradise. They'll say your game ID when you join, like Brodie joined with ID: 3828481

If your number is correct of 1686194, then you're not banned.

Offline Brodie18

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname:
GUID:1686194
Steam:sexxyhubbyman
How long have you played on the server?:about 7 months
Current weekly hours on the server?:about 3-6
How active can you be?:2-3
Timezone/Location:Central time zone
Current Regiment/Clan:none
Admin experience:admind a server on Minecraft for 3 months before the owner and I fell out, then admitted a different 1 for 4 months. Nothing to do with M&b but it is admin experience.
Why do you want this role?:To help BGG bot survival and make the server a bit more fun.

Oatmeal

Nickname:
Admin experience:admind a server on Minecraft for 3 months before the owner and I fell out, then admitted a different 1 for 4 months. Nothing to do with M&b but it is admin experience.
Why do you want this role?:To help BGG bot survival and make the server a bit more fun.
accepted welcome to the team

Offline Brodie18

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname:
accepted welcome to the team
thanks also nickname is Brodie

Offline [BabyBummers]JonSnow

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:[BabyBummers]JonSnow
Offense:Offensive name
Why should you be unbanned? Was fucking around, made a big mistake and changed my name to an offensive one. I have learned my lesson and won't be trying to break any rules ever again.
User ID #:1248114
Time/Date:6 months ago

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:[BabyBummers]JonSnow
Offense:Offensive name
Why should you be unbanned? Was fucking around, made a big mistake and changed my name to an offensive one. I have learned my lesson and won't be trying to break any rules ever again.
User ID #:1248114
Time/Date:6 months ago

You connected on 8/2/17 with the name FuckNiggers. Racial slurs like that are not allowed on this server. Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline whatwhat

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: 501st_veteran_whatwhat
Offense: I am not sure what you really would call it but a long time ago there was a group of people that broke off from the USMC and we were called the 13FL. There was some bad blood between us and USMC since we took some of the members of the USMC with us along with other things. I was banned from all BBG servers. It would probably fall under the classification of trolling and for that I am sorry however I never did anything on the Bot survival server. I may be leaving something out because it all happened at least 8 months ago.
Why should you be unbanned: I am very sorry for anything that I did. What happened was a very long time ago and the 13FL doesn't even exist anymore. It all happened because of some bad blood between our two regiments and I would like to move pass all of that and enjoy the bot survival server once again.
User ID #:1268498
Time/Date: I don't remember as it happened so long ago. At least 8 months ago I think.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: 501st_veteran_whatwhat
Offense: I am not sure what you really would call it but a long time ago there was a group of people that broke off from the USMC and we were called the 13FL. There was some bad blood between us and USMC since we took some of the members of the USMC with us along with other things. I was banned from all BBG servers. It would probably fall under the classification of trolling and for that I am sorry however I never did anything on the Bot survival server. I may be leaving something out because it all happened at least 8 months ago.
Why should you be unbanned: I am very sorry for anything that I did. What happened was a very long time ago and the 13FL doesn't even exist anymore. It all happened because of some bad blood between our two regiments and I would like to move pass all of that and enjoy the bot survival server once again.
User ID #:1268498
Time/Date: I don't remember as it happened so long ago. At least 8 months ago I think.

That was 2.5 years ago. Unbanned, I actually just unbanned all the 13thFL names that were banned right beside yours.