Author Topic: Unban request for NW Groupfight  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Furor Teutonicus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban request for NW Groupfight
« on: November 27, 2017, 11:13:50 am »
kk_IR_Nr59_ViCpl_Furor
Groupfight_Server
i actually dont know/not sure why i get a perma ban. in time before some argues with a admin or better a discussion about his treatment to me( he freez me in the battle and says im thrash and its would safe time for all if i would be dead), teamhit on purpose on the minisiege server cause of trolling me or losing my nervs. team kills looks like on purpose which was just accidents are the things i guess i could be banned for. the admin who kicked me was called "keek" or something near it. Admin just join and kick me and another player also. i had no time to remember the name 100% also another admin with the name "UZ A....." ( dont remember also the full name). its was happen for 1 or 2 weeks in the night but havent a exactly time.
i wish to get unbanned cause i dont know really for what i deserve the perma ban, cause im not a troll or someone who just come to make any garbage, i just want to play.

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban request for NW Groupfight
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 11:53:55 am »
Don't bullshit me. You have incredibly short temper and you break the rules frequently. I remember a situation where you startet teamkilling me again and again at the beginning of the round, because I teamkilled you once (of course not on purpose). I have screenshots of this incident, I didn't post them back then because I didn't really care, but I have to say that your ban is defenetly not without reason. In my opinion, you shouldn't be unbanned.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 12:15:49 pm »
Make an unban request ere

And if Rommel is right, then I doubt you're gettin unbanned.

Offline Furor Teutonicus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 04:30:03 pm »
at when it happen? can i see the screenshots? ok and if your are right i sure get a temp ban for it but than why now the perma ban?