Author Topic: Proof Vetro Cheats  (Read 13833 times)

|Viper|

Re: Proof Vetro Cheats
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2017, 10:06:50 pm »

Offline mercenary_frank

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2017, 10:09:04 pm »
I don't even know what you are on about those are reversed code from the binaries. It has nothing to do with "python" or "modding".

python is used along with the compiling script to alter the files for warband...

nonetheless why are you here? did vetro call TKC to back him up? lol.

Because you linked my thread to this thread thinking it was relevant to accusing somebody of hacking lol. A friend of mine linked me, I don't even know who "vetro" is.

Only I and MRMedic have unblockable. It only works on native and works with up swings only so no this isn't it sorry you got beaten fair and square :). I haven't sold anything and MRMedic doesn't have NW I think.

Is Vincenzo still around? I know he's got a soft spot for hackers.
:-* :-* :-*

Hope you enjoy hacking the warband engine, I think it loans itself well for it, the protection against it is mediocre at best :D  Although they made a good effort.

I hope our new BCOF engine will survive your tricks better, at least I'm trying to close everything off, but you never know.. ;)

You can always PM me /write me on steam if you want to chat about hacking stuff.  ;D

:o

And here I thought I was going to get banned :p. I hope you understand I don't mean any hard feelings towards FSE or Taleworlds. I started reversing the game 2 months ago on a request of a buddy of mine who claimed it was impossible to build an aimbot for this game I found several other bugs that were funny including unblockable. I absolutely love NW and spend some good time on it.

BCOF is unity isn't it? You don't have to worry to be honest. It took 10 years for actual cheats to arrive in this game. I am more focused on Bannerlord anyway. But I would love to have you on my steam list. I think we got some interesting things to discuss since I mostly know how the mechanics in warband works.

add me if you want to you'd be the most famous person on my steam list.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mercenary_Frank

// no I don't sell so don't beg me for a copy.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2017, 12:26:38 am »
I like how vetro says, "I haven't played in days" but played NW every day. Good meme

Suns

« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2017, 12:41:40 am »
"I swear I only had it for 1 day suns"

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2017, 02:39:21 pm »
"I swear I only had it for 1 day suns"

Saying you only used cheats for one day (which is false anyways) so that means you didn't cheat is only something vetro would say

Offline Chemiespook

• First Sergeant
  • f
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chemie
  • Side: Union
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2017, 09:52:39 am »
Hello NW Community, I have a lot to say to all of you. Recently I was caught using cheats on the Warband Engine such as Unblockable and Health Cheats, I am very sorry for my actions, I have also Regimental Hopped a lot too and I am very sorry for using cheats and betraying a lot of people in the NA Community, and if you're a victim of me I am sorry I caused so much trouble. But I do admit I did Hack and I promise I will never Cheat/Hack or Regiment Hop again. I hope all of you will understand and we can all get this past us and have fun together! and you guys can give me a second chance have a good day all.  -Vetro

*Note* If you have anything bad or good to say against me please contact it over steam thank you.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 09:55:19 am by Chemiespook »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2017, 10:07:29 am »
Hello NW Community, I have a lot to say to all of you. Recently I was caught using cheats on the Warband Engine such as Unblockable and Health Cheats, I am very sorry for my actions, I have also Regimental Hopped a lot too and I am very sorry for using cheats and betraying a lot of people in the NA Community, and if you're a victim of me I am sorry I caused so much trouble. But I do admit I did Hack and I promise I will never Cheat/Hack or Regiment Hop again. I hope all of you will understand and we can all get this past us and have fun together! and you guys can give me a second chance have a good day all.  -Vetro

*Note* If you have anything bad or good to say against me please contact it over steam thank you.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2017, 11:44:18 am »
YOU HOPPED VIRTUAL CLANS?!!??!?!!??!!?? I DONT CARE YOU CHEATED, YOU HOPPED VIRTUAL CLANS????

miss me with that reghop bullshit

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2017, 11:48:17 pm »
YOU HOPPED VIRTUAL CLANS?!!??!?!!??!!?? I DONT CARE YOU CHEATED, YOU HOPPED VIRTUAL CLANS????

+1 Nero

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2017, 12:50:37 am »

+1 Nero
says the reg hopper

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2017, 01:18:31 am »

+1 Nero
says the reg hopper
+1

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2017, 04:08:08 am »

+1 Nero
says the reg hopper
dad pls I stopped making and disbanding regiments within 1 month like a year ago

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2017, 01:18:41 am »

Hops regiment

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2017, 02:51:59 am »
can you show me how to cheat because i'm shit tbh
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

AeroNinja

« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2017, 10:00:57 am »
can you show me how to cheat because i'm shit tbh
me too  :-[